Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Powell-held responsible for employee harm

Grim Reaper 6

"Sidney Powell's wild and reckless allegations are not only demonstrably false, they have led to stalking, harassment, and death threats to Dominion employees," the company's statement concluded. "This criminal activity has been duly reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and we intend to hold Ms. Powell, and those aiding and abetting her fraudulent actions, accountable for any harm that may occur as a result." https://www.newsweek.com/dominion-voting-systems-says-it-will-hold-sidney-powell-accountable-any-harm-connected-voter-1550873

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It was only a matter of time.  We can say what we will, in this we all have freedom, but none of us are free from the consequences of what we say and depending on the arena in which things are said (down the pub is one thing, news media is another... in the bloody courts is yet a ****ing nother!)... this applies to all cultures, to all circles of friends and to all families.

All speech has consequences.  But particularly in courts, where words and their inherent meanings are the literal life blood of the process. 

Most noticeable to me in this, is how markedly different the scripts are, how transparently opposing are the claims being made depending upon when it's a press conference in front of cameras and public opinion and when it's in court in front of a Judge.  Ms Powell seems to have overstepped her sense of protection from consequences regarding this issue.  She's going to be scrutinized for the impact of her speech now and it will likely be thorough.

Quite literally, we all have freedom of speech, (no matter what country) we can physically say whatever we wish, whenever we wish to, but no one has freedom from the consequences of what they sayParticularly when in court.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Sorry what? How is Powell responsible for other people being dip****s?

• Like 2

The Leftists/Marxists are warming up to the idea of punishing their "enemies" for "improper" speech and thinking.  They've gotten too motivated by the successes of the summer on the Left coast.  Waking up from that fantasy is apt to be jolting for them :tu:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, quiXilver said:

It was only a matter of time.  We can say what we will, in this we all have freedom, but none of us are free from the consequences of what we say and depending on the arena in which things are said (down the pub is one thing, news media is another... in the bloody courts is yet a ****ing nother!)... this applies to all cultures, to all circles of friends and to all families.

All speech has consequences.  But particularly in courts, where words and their inherent meanings are the literal life blood of the process. 

Most noticeable to me in this, is how markedly different the scripts are, how transparently opposing are the claims being made depending upon when it's a press conference in front of cameras and public opinion and when it's in court in front of a Judge.  Ms Powell seems to have overstepped her sense of protection from consequences regarding this issue.  She's going to be scrutinized for the impact of her speech now and it will likely be thorough.

Quite literally, we all have freedom of speech, (no matter what country) we can physically say whatever we wish, whenever we wish to, but no one has freedom from the consequences of what they sayParticularly when in court.

Hopefully more organizations will come forward and also make it clear to her that her Conspiracy Theories have consequences and that if any harm comes to any of their employees she ill be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!!

Take Care my Friend!!

I promise to stop spreading Conspriacy Theories; I am very sorry President Trump for getting caught, next time I will use a burner cell. But, all this We The People crap, even the thought of it makes me sick | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Edited by Manwon Lender

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I have no clue what your laws say about someone causing harm to another person by making false comments, but here in the United States you can be held responsible if your comments cause the harm of another person. You can be sued for liable, and accessory to any crime where a person is harmed or killed because of false statements you make that stirred people up which lead to those injuries!!:yes:

Take Care

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have no clue what your laws say about someone causing harm to another person by making false comments, but here in the United States you can be held responsible if your comments cause the harm of another person. You can be sued for liable, and accessory to any crime where a person is harmed or killed because of false statements you make that stirred people up which lead to those injuries!!:yes:

Take Care

If your comments ABOUT A PERSON cause harm, yes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If your comments ABOUT A PERSON cause harm, yes. 

Well that is what the OP is talking about, I no that the thread title doesnt say that, but I could not fit everything into the title so I did the best I could!!

Take Care my friend

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

funny how  the left denies any responsibility for violence caused by their cause, in fact they defend it.

I am certain that if you were given orders to follow by your leader Herr Trumpf, you would follow them without though no matter the Consequences!!:no:

Why are you smiling Democrat? Do you have any last words you dam Democrat, yes your day is coming President Biden will save America!!!! This what we do to anyone who didn't Vote for our Fuhrer Herr Trump, may his Leadership guide us forever.  Heil Trump!!! Heil Trump!!! Heil Trump!!! | image tagged in firing squad smiling | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

3 hours ago, and then said:

The Leftists/Marxists are warming up to the idea of punishing their "enemies" for "improper" speech and thinking.  They've gotten too motivated by the successes of the summer on the Left coast.  Waking up from that fantasy is apt to be jolting for them :tu:

Consequences? Is that why you stopped making threats what you and your ilk wouldnt stand for and your countless threats of violence you made on here?

Was it a jolt to you that you might just get into hot water threatening people l.

3 hours ago, aztek said:

funny how  the left denies any responsibility for violence caused by their cause, in fact they defend it.

Funny, that.  The absolute unshakeable belief that they are righteous and anyone who refuses their worldview is worthy of being crushed.  That is a textbook definition of delusion.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Slander I would think. Victim impact statements from people harrassed as a direct result from unfounded claims against an entity that they are part of. It should give dominion some legal leverage to make that nutcase think twice before painting a certain crowd with CT colours. I'd think the trolls acting badly would be directly charged with the individual cases. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Funny, that.  The absolute unshakeable belief that they are righteous and anyone who refuses their worldview is worthy of being crushed.  That is a textbook definition of delusion.  

Like the alleged 70 million bad losers calling the election stolen and threatening consequences? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

You know how very perfectly that sums you up :yes:

You would even tack on threats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to publicly confront and harass members of the Trump administration in response to the "zero tolerance" policy that led to the separation of families at the border.

The California Democrat and vehement critic of President Donald Trump made the comments on Saturday, first at a rally in Los Angeles and later in a television interview. The comments, which come after several Trump administration officials have been recently protested at restaurants, have raised fresh questions about the state of American political discourse and were seized on by Trump for political gain.

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the children connected to their parents," Waters said at the Wilshire Federal Building, according to video of the event.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/politics/maxine-waters-trump-officials/index.html

Rep. Maxine Waters said Thursday she's seen an increase in threats since she made controversial comments last week encouraging protesters to heckle and harass members of Trump's Cabinet in public spaces.

The California Democrat canceled two scheduled appearances in Alabama and Texas this weekend after saying she got threatening messages and "hostile mail" at her office, including "one very serious death threat" on Monday from an individual in Texas.

"As the President has continued to lie and falsely claim that I encouraged people to assault his supporters, while also offering a veiled threat that I should 'be careful', even more individuals are leaving (threatening) messages and sending hostile mail to my office," she said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/maxine-waters-threatened/index.html

Then she plays the victim like they all do.

• Like 3

So, if some butter attacks me because I’m Catholic and says it’s because I’m a baby eating reptile person, can I sue David Icke?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

and threatening consequences? 

That isn't a threat.  It will simply be the blowback the Left receives for the steal.  You guys should really try to consider the possibility that just maybe you're wrong.  All I'm seeing at this point is a total willingness to ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative.  

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, if some butter attacks me because I’m Catholic and says it’s because I’m a baby eating reptile person, can I sue David Icke?

Yep. 100%

If anyone questions you, tell them to call me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, and then said:

That isn't a threat.  It will simply be the blowback the Left receives for the steal. 

Sounds like a threat. 

26 minutes ago, and then said:

You guys should really try to consider the possibility that just maybe you're wrong.  All I'm seeing at this point is a total willingness to ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative.  

Ive not seen you post anything from a reputable source. Reputable sources don't indicate fraud. 

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Yep. 100%

If anyone questions you, tell them to call me. 

Cheers

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

That isn't a threat.  It will simply be the blowback the Left receives for the steal.  You guys should really try to consider the possibility that just maybe you're wrong.  All I'm seeing at this point is a total willingness to ignore anything that doesn't fit their narrative.  

Matthew 7:3 leaps to mind. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hopefully more organizations will come forward and also make it clear to her that her Conspiracy Theories have consequences and that if any harm comes to any of their employees she ill be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!!

Take Care my Friend!!

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Take Care

Truly ? I mean, did she EVER say in ANY of her statements that people should attack Dominion employees ? It seems like a HUGE stretch to correlate her statements with people making death threats against individual Dominion employees ? 

Personally,  I can't see this having a HOPE in court. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Sounds like a threat. 

Ive not seen you post anything from a reputable source. Reputable sources don't indicate fraud. 

The only "reputable sources" are those that confirm your bias. Fortunately, that isn't even close to being factual.  You guys still don't seem to grasp that state legislatures have ultimate power over the selection of Electors and if a couple of states refuse to certify the results due to believable chaos in this election, a contingent election is executed in the House.  Each state has a single vote so that California and Rhode Island are equal.  In this scenario, Trump gets his second term and there isn't a damned thing the Left can do to stop it.

• Like 1