Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK vaccine refusers will be social pariahs

Eldorado

Nadhim Zahawi, who is responsible for the rollout of a vaccine if one is approved by regulators, said it would not be compulsory to receive an injection.

But he suggested businesses might require proof of vaccination before allowing people in.

Asked whether people who get the Covid-19 jab will receive some kind of "immunity passport" to show they have been vaccinated, Mr Zahawi told the BBC: "We are looking at the technology.

Full story at AOL news: Link

Blackpool Gazette

County Times

• Like 4

I will receive my vaccine but i'm a little cold feet to accept the first round of vaccination..

It's look like a rush job for big money by the pharma companies right now.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

I will receive my vaccine but i'm a little cold feet to accept the first round of vaccination..

No safety has been compromised, despite the shortened approval period. Only the long term effects are in question at this point, so you'd have to wait about 6 years to be absolutely sure.
The reason it has been possible to make them so fast is the unprecedented international collaboration and money invested. And they cut off the bureaucracy too.
Human will and effort made this go fast, not a lack of thoroughness.

Edited by zep73
  • Confused 1

16 He causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one may buy or sell, except he who has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I don't believe that THIS is the "mark" that was foretold but it will certainly make people more pliable and accepting when that universal mark is demanded.  Those who refuse to bend the knee for the government over this vaccine issue will be doing themselves a favor by learning how to work around the chains these evil creatures are forging.  Don't be surprised if, after some period of time elapses, that government types DEMAND compliance and set criminal punishments for those who continue to reject the authority of government.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They won't even admit how many false positives there are in the PCR tests. How thorough do you think the vaccine testing has been when they can't even accurately work out how many cases there are?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Nadhim Zahawi, who is responsible for the rollout of a vaccine if one is approved by regulators, said it would not be compulsory to receive an injection.

But he suggested businesses might require proof of vaccination before allowing people in.

Asked whether people who get the Covid-19 jab will receive some kind of "immunity passport" to show they have been vaccinated, Mr Zahawi told the BBC: "We are looking at the technology.

Blackpool Gazette

County Times

Good, good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zep73 said:

No safety has been compromised, despite the shortened approval period. Only the long term effects are in question at this point, so you'd have to wait about 6 years to be absolutely sure.
The reason it has been possible to make them so fast is the unprecedented international collaboration and money invested. And they cut off the bureaucracy too.

It's difficult to acertain safety.  Some of the vaccine like Pfizer or Moderna are new type developed from genetic engeneering. For the moment, no messenger RNA (or mRNA) vaccine is marketed for use in human health, they will be the first. It's a breakthrough but the way they works look a bit like the way prions acts... and prions are well known to do long term chronic disease. So I will probably choose what they put in my arm or wait...

58 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

They won't even admit how many false positives there are in the PCR tests. How thorough do you think the vaccine testing has been when they can't even accurately work out how many cases there are?

Two total different storys. The testtypes within C19 clinical trials are not limited to PCR tests but include antigen- and antibody tests as well.

6 hours ago, toast said:

Two total different storys. The testtypes within C19 clinical trials are not limited to PCR tests but include antigen- and antibody tests as well.

But they won't report their false positives. The vaccine may bit be required apart from for political reasons to do with wrecking economies and mental health worldwide. 

10 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Blackpool Gazette

County Times

Freedom doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Think back to school, if you didn't shower for a week, would the other children want to play with you? 

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Freedom doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

Does this concept equate to forcing citizens to take a vaccine into their bodies?  I have no plans to take this vaccine, even under threat of losing my liberty.  Being free is not contingent on obeying the PTB.  Look for a huge backlash when the government eventually decides to force compliance.  That will be a battle they cannot win.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zep73 said:

So, will you risk taking an unproven vaccine? The whole idea that a vaccine can be found at all flies in the face of how MERS and SARS were handled.  

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Freedom doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Think back to school, if you didn't shower for a week, would the other children want to play with you? 

I'm from a grimy northern English town. The only showers we had were those that peed down from the clouds everyday. 

We had baths. Once a week. Whether we needed it or not! 

Edited by Arbenol
  • Haha 4

And the idea of compulsory vaccines and 'immunity passports' is utter boloxs. 

Save that for the Ebola outbreak. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

And the idea of compulsory vaccines and 'immunity passports' is utter boloxs. 

Save that for the Ebola outbreak. 

Glad to see you are willing to stake out a claim.  China is already using the vaccine as a means to force compliance on their citizens.  I'll expect you to admit you were in error if we see countries demanding compliance at the cost of personal freedom.  As in, no ability to travel outside the U.S. or to even be allowed into retail/grocery stores.  If you doubt this you need look no further than the mafia style Cuomo crushing religious freedoms and literally destroying the NY economy.  

1 minute ago, and then said:

Glad to see you are willing to stake out a claim.  China is already using the vaccine as a means to force compliance on their citizens.  I'll expect you to admit you were in error if we see countries demanding compliance at the cost of personal freedom.  As in, no ability to travel outside the U.S. or to even be allowed into retail/grocery stores.  If you doubt this you need look no further than the mafia style Cuomo crushing religious freedoms and literally destroying the NY economy.  

To clarify. What I think is rubbish is the concept of it. I certainly wouldn't put it past some governments to try and push such policies. 

I honestly can't see it coming to such oppressive measures. This virus is nasty but it's not a planet killer. And I think there would be more than enough push back to prevent such draconian measures. 

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist. If I'm wrong at least you and I will be on the same team for once. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist. If I'm wrong at least you and I will be on the same team for once.

When you take a look at the actions of Cuomo and Newsome, it isn't a stretch at all to imagine the governments overreaching to force compliance.  There is a growing movement to ignore these tyrants.  

4 minutes ago, and then said:

When you take a look at the actions of Cuomo and Newsome, it isn't a stretch at all to imagine the governments overreaching to force compliance.  There is a growing movement to ignore these tyrants.  

We all see this issue through the lens of our own nations. I can imagine we'll have border restrictions for some time yet and I've no problem with that. But it's how people are treated in their own countries that will be the issue. 

At present, anxiety levels are high and people are likely to be more compliant. Over time that will change. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

But they won't report their false positives. The vaccine may bit be required apart from for political reasons to do with wrecking economies and mental health worldwide. 

So the vaccine that will allow us to get out of lockdown is part of a plan to wreck the economy and mental health through lockdowns?

Interesting logic...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Does this concept equate to forcing citizens to take a vaccine into their bodies?

Nobody is talking about forcing you so you can stay in the armchair a little longer.

Just that if you decide not to and put your paranoia above others'safety, don't expect those others to let you into their businesses. That's their right.

15 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

You think they will put money before people? 

3 hours ago, Setton said:

So the vaccine that will allow us to get out of lockdown is part of a plan to wreck the economy and mental health through lockdowns?

Interesting logic...

That's not what I said. You can't even follow simple sentences.

Your logic is way out off kilter.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

That's not what I said. You can't even follow simple sentences

Well I did have to rely on my best guess from that mistyped gibberish but feel free to clarify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

So, will you risk taking an unproven vaccine? The whole idea that a vaccine can be found at all flies in the face of how MERS and SARS were handled.  

The vaccines, that will be approved, have been tested on thousands of people.

There are no plans to introduce a "vaccine passport" to give people access to places such as pubs and restaurants once a coronavirus jab becomes available, says Michael Gove.

The Cabinet Office minister told the BBC: "That's not the plan."

His comments come after the vaccine minister suggested businesses could bar those who have not had a jab.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55143484

• Like 2