Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best True Crime Books About Unsolved Mystery

rashore

What is it about true crime and unsolved mysteries that entice us so? Maybe it’s the fact that we can devour the grisly details of unsolved murders and other crimes while safe at home, curled in an armchair or under a blanket. Maybe it’s because we want to unravel the mysteries of the criminal mind from the inside out. Or maybe it’s just plain old curiosity. Whatever the reason, there is no end of demand for movies, TV shows, podcasts, and books that delve deep into the lives of criminals and their victims. If you are true crime obsessed, here are some of the best true crime books to keep you up at night.

https://www.novelsuspects.com/book-list/the-best-true-crime-books-about-unsolved-mysteries/

• Like 2

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HollyDolly

• rashore

Popular Days

Thanks for the link. A book i read years ago  was by Jay Robert Nash, who had not just american, but international unsolved murders, like Jack the ripper, Sophia Money,etc. Need to see if i can find it at ebay  or get it from an interlibrary loan from my library.