Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone Remember This Case?

Dustyrose33

I've been looking and looking on the internet about a case that happened some years ago, but can't find anything.  I think most of the details are right, so here goes:   A married woman was with her two kids and dropped them off at the mall, then the next thing she knew she was about 10 miles away in the parking lot of a business but didn't know how she got there.   She called her husband on her cell phone screaming hysterically that she didn't know what happened.

Does anyone remember a story something like that?

Dusty, I moved your topic to the true crime section in the hopes that some of our sleuths might be able to help you out. 

4 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I've been looking and looking on the internet about a case that happened some years ago, but can't find anything.  I think most of the details are right, so here goes:   A married woman was with her two kids and dropped them off at the mall, then the next thing she knew she was about 10 miles away in the parking lot of a business but didn't know how she got there.   She called her husband on her cell phone screaming hysterically that she didn't know what happened.

Does anyone remember a story something like that?

What was the timeline?  And why was it news?  Had she been raped or assaulted, injured, or just missing time?

Edited by Desertrat56

28 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What was the timeline?  And why was it news?  Had she been raped or assaulted, injured, or just missing time?

I a parking lot of a buxiness apologize but don't remember the year, maybe in the early 2000s.   I think she was supposed to have picked the kids up from the mall but she was late, and all she could remember was finding herself about 10 miles away in the parking lot of a business but couldn't remember how she got there.   Some theories were she was abducted by aliens, others thought she was on a prescription drug that caused loss of memory.   Don't think she was raped or assaulted.  She was missing time.

Edited by Dustyrose33

13 minutes ago, Dustyrose33 said:

I a parking lot of a buxiness apologize but don't remember the year, maybe in the early 2000s.   I think she was supposed to have picked the kids up from the mall but she was late, and all she could remember was finding herself about 10 miles away in the parking lot of a business but couldn't remember how she got there.   Some theories were she was abducted by aliens, others thought she was on a prescription drug that caused loss of memory.   Don't think she was raped or assaulted.  She was missing time.

OK.  So you think it was news on an abduction website?  Maybe that is what you could search for.  I never heard of it and it seems kind of benign as far as those kinds of stories go.   Probably was her meds.

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

OK.  So you think it was news on an abduction website?  Maybe that is what you could search for.  I never heard of it and it seems kind of benign as far as those kinds of stories go.   Probably was her meds.

Sorry my message got messed up at the beginning where I said I in a parking lot. . . .

Well, I guess I could look up on an abduction site.  Just remember some of the story and wanted to read it again.

• Like 1

I guess I might as well forget it.  It was an interesting story, but evidently it is no longer on the internet.

• Sad 1