Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud

Duke Wellington

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe Trump values personal loyalty above the law and Constitution.  Sessions and Barr actually believed they had a duty to the US and not a personal duty to Trump alone.

Sessions maybe. Barr? Absolutely not. He's supposed to be the attorney general of the U.S, not Trump's get out of jail card. He has done nothing on behalf of the people of the United States. Just for Republicans.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bee said:

ummmm  do you seriously expect me to be able to answer those questions about the details...?

Yes. It’s your plan - detail it. Explain how it’s possible to do the thing.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Another Trumpet trying to be reasonable, and failing. Did you not read Barr's statement? It's over. The overweight lady with the horn helmet just sang Trump's death dirge. 

Besides from the rather sad and pathetic personal attack you obviously have issues with reading comprehension.  Barr said there was no evidence of widespread fraud which is different then the 20,000 illegitimate vote issue in Georgia. 

It's highly unlikely all of those 20,000 votes are due to widespread fraud.  Some of those votes will be accidents like people moving away before the election but after they cast a mail in ballot.  Some will be fraudulent but its unlikely it was a widespread organized fraudulent effort, a few groups registering voters from out of state and giving them bad information, of which 250 such groups are currently being investigated for, or unrelated people who feel that the means justify the means casting a couple dozen or hundred harvested ballots. 

Point is there can be voting issues big enough to swing the election without it being from widespread fraud.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

there were more votes than ever; and, the lowest invalid vote count.

Yeah.  The average rejection rate for first time absentee ballots is around 3%.  This time the numbers of ballots were several hundred times greater and the rejection rate was 0.3 %.  And your ilk has the colossal arrogance to brag about it.  That's almost as bad as the nearly 600 thousand votes that were processed into the system in NINETY MINUTES with Biden receiving about 98% of them.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah.  The average rejection rate for first time absentee ballots is around 3%.  This time the numbers of ballots were several hundred times greater and the rejection rate was 0.3 %.  And your ilk has the colossal arrogance to brag about it.  That's almost as bad as the nearly 600 thousand votes that were processed into the system in NINETY MINUTES with Biden receiving about 98% of them.  

Source?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

What is your problem with context?  Their was a an effort to inform Americans how to vote correctly. 

However, I'm not bragging - I'm suggesting that it's possible for Americans to get a simple thing like voting correct.  If you, or Falun Gong, say that's impossible well... OK.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What is your problem with context?  Their was a an effort to inform Americans how to vote correctly. 

However, I'm not bragging - I'm suggesting that it's possible for Americans to get a simple thing like voting correct.  If you, or Falun Gong, say that's impossible well... OK.

So in PA the voters somehow went from a 3% to 4% mail in rejection rate in the primary overall, some counties specifically Democrat counties being as high as 8%, somehow suddenly figured out how to do mail in voting better then Oregon which has been doing mail in ballots for decades all in the span of a few months.

23 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Source?

https://drrichswier.com/2020/11/26/pennsylvania-expert-witness-the-biden-injection-vote-dump-of-600k-570k-went-for-biden-3200-for-trump-video/

Too funny, the second source has been shut down.  See how ridiculous it is to demand MSM sources that would have anything other than BOM hate?  You people may steal an election but you'll play hell trying to shut the rest of us up or to take Constitutional rights away.  All this election will achieve is to finalize the fracture of America into warring factions.

If you plan to denigrate the source, don't bother on my account.  Demanding that Trump supporters PROVE these claims with MSM sources is ridiculous.  You won't find any of them admitting a damned thing.  If you're okay with ignoring this then that's on you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

So in PA the voters somehow went from a 3% to 4% mail in rejection rate in the primary overall, some counties specifically Democrat counties being as high as 8%, somehow suddenly figured out how to do mail in voting better then Oregon which has been doing mail in ballots for decades all in the span of a few months.

After elections it's normal to analyse why informal or invalid votes are made.  You're denying that possibility; but peddling a conspiracy that involves multiple levels of public and private sector as well as the parties scrutineer.

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Coors I suspect.

Good guess.  It was Coors Light, actually.  My last drink was just over 10 years ago.  Nice of you to insult me in such a casual way.  That's real classy.

4 minutes ago, and then said:

https://drrichswier.com/2020/11/26/pennsylvania-expert-witness-the-biden-injection-vote-dump-of-600k-570k-went-for-biden-3200-for-trump-video/

Too funny, the second source has been shut down.  See how ridiculous it is to demand MSM sources that would have anything other than BOM hate?  You people may steal an election but you'll play hell trying to shut the rest of us up or to take Constitutional rights away.  All this election will achieve is to finalize the fracture of America into warring factions.

If you plan to denigrate the source, don't bother on my account.  Demanding that Trump supporters PROVE these claims with MSM sources is ridiculous.  You won't find any of them admitting a damned thing.  If you're okay with ignoring this then that's on you.

GIULIANI:  And that’s 604,000 votes in 90 minutes, is that right?

WALDRON: Correct. This is the 337,000 votes in that period of time

Ummm...from your link?  And a whole bunch of "I think" from Waldron.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

After elections it's normal to analyse why informal or invalid votes are made.  You're denying that possibility; but peddling a conspiracy that involves multiple levels of public and private sector as well as the parties scrutineer.

How is PA supreme court ruling that for mail in ballots did not have to have signatures match to be counted a conspiracy theory.  

It's rather straight forward, the PA supreme court changed the requirements for mail in ballots to count like a month or so before the election.  Now suddenly rejection rate went from 3% to 4% to about 0.3%.

What the PA supreme court did arguably has significant legal issues.  The first being they cant write election rules as only the state legislature is given that authority and it can be argued that is what they did.  The second being that getting rid of a security measure but forcing it on in person voters violates the Bush v Gore ruling of all ballots cast within a state must be treated the same.

Honestly what's more believable, that PA went from one of the traditional highest mail in rejection rates to the lowest by a large margin in the span of a few months or that a potentially illegal court ruling caused more mail in ballots to be counted

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, and then said:

Good guess.  It was Coors Light, actually.  My last drink was just over 10 years ago.  Nice of you to insult me in such a casual way.  That's real classy.

I was hoping against all presented evidence that you were drunk posting rather than actually posting the threatening, quite vile, things you are. I thought more of you. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

How is PA supreme court ruling that for mail in ballots did not have to have signatures match to be counted a conspiracy theory.  

It's rather straight forward, the PA supreme court changed the requirements for mail in ballots to count like a month or so before the election.  Now suddenly rejection rate went from 3% to 4% to about 0.3%.

What the PA supreme court did arguably has significant legal issues.  The first being they cant write election rules as only the state legislature is given that authority and it can be argued that is what they did.  The second being that getting rid of a security measure but forcing it on in person voters violates the Bush v Gore ruling of all ballots cast within a state must be treated the same.

It's not a conspiracy theory because it's not a law!

“The Pennsylvania Election Code does not authorize the county board of elections to set aside returned absentee or mail-in ballots based solely on signature analysis by the county board of elections.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/23/pennsylvania-court-ballot-signatures-431794

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I was hoping against all presented evidence that you were drunk posting rather than actually posting the threatening, quite vile, things you are. I thought more of you. 

I mean...if the drink of choice is Coors Light, is it even possible to drunk post?  It'd take at least a case of that dirty tap water!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Sessions maybe. Barr? Absolutely not. He's supposed to be the attorney general of the U.S, not Trump's get out of jail card. He has done nothing on behalf of the people of the United States. Just for Republicans.

Yeah, I might be stretching things a bit.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Honestly what's more believable, that PA went from one of the traditional highest mail in rejection rates to the lowest by a large margin in the span of a few months or that a potentially illegal court ruling caused more mail in ballots to be counted

You've now shifted the goalpost to Kelly v PA, right?  There was no problem with the new rules until the loser got a result they didn't like.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, I might be stretching things a bit.   

No offence ment, Tateopa. I see you as the peace maker of the forum. You're always polite, well mannered, and very reasonable. You always try to find middle ground. I applaud, and admire you for your patience. Unfortunately there is no middle ground with this lot. I offer four years of U.M's pol tab as proof.:(

• Like 1

Man i hate to tell you if you didnt likely see it already,

Barr DOJ scored huge for trump,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-hasnt-uncovered-widespread-fraud-that-would-change-election-results-barr/ar-BB1bx9Wb

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Man i hate to tell you if you didnt likely see it already,

Barr DOJ scored huge for trump,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-hasnt-uncovered-widespread-fraud-that-would-change-election-results-barr/ar-BB1bx9Wb

Yup, that's what I said. Barr will be investigated, along with the rest of the treason weasels.

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Unfortunately there is no middle ground with this lot.

No offense taken.  Secretly, I have this hunch that in the long watches of  the night, Bill Barr had an epiphany and realized that if he continued on his course, the  gates of Heaven would be shut against him.   Time for a reset.

Or it could have been something more mundane.  News has come out that the DOJ is investigating a pay for pardons scheme coming from somewhere in the White House.   Some court action as far back as August is leaking out.   Maybe that was a bridge too far even for Barr.

Barr has been a very loyal supporter of the president, but for whatever reason, he just left  Don and Rudy all alone of Fantasy Island.  

There are a lot of conservatives with honor and integrity  that left the Trump train long ago.   What remains are people that seem to believe in a man and put their faith in Trump rather than principles.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Best read that article  bro.  The DOJ uncovered NO EVIDENCE of WIDESPREAD FRAUD.  Barr said as much today and put the nail in the box for Trump.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Tatetopa said:

No offense taken.  Secretly, I have this hunch that in the long watches of  the night, Bill Barr had an epiphany and realized that if he continued on his course, the  gates of Heaven would be shut against him.   Time for a reset.

Or it could have been something more mundane.  News has come out that the DOJ is investigating a pay for pardons scheme coming from somewhere in the White House.   Some court action as far back as August is leaking out.   Maybe that was a bridge too far even for Barr.

Barr has been a very loyal supporter of the president, but for whatever reason, he just left  Don and Rudy all alone of Fantasy Island.  

There are a lot of conservatives with honor and integrity  that left the Trump train long ago.   What remains are people that seem to believe in a man and put their faith in Trump rather than principles.  

I think you nailed it. He had a come to Jesus moment, and realized if he went any further, he could be charged with sedition, and aiding, and abetting the destabilization of the US electoral system. He still may. He definitely knows the jig is up, and the con is over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You've now shifted the goalpost to Kelly v PA, right?  There was no problem with the new rules until the loser got a result they didn't like.

That's a completely separate matter, the Kelly v PA lawsuit is about if act 77 was legal or not.  Act 77 allowed the no reason mail in ballot when before in PA a reason was required.  Kelly argues that the Act violates the PA constitution and since amendments to the PA constitution were never done so act 77 is illegal and thus all the no reason mail in ballots are illegal.

What I was referring to was the PA Supreme court ruling that mail in ballots did not require signature matching, unlike in the past with mail in ballots or with in person voting.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2