Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud

Duke Wellington

Any proof yet? Didnt think so.

• Like 1

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this but apparently a lawsuit was filed in Arizona asking for an audit of duplicate votes over allegations of fraud involving said ballots.  The court allowed a small sample size of 100 duplicate votes to be audited.  Of those 100 audited votes 2 were found to of had an error.  One had the vote for Trump flipped to Biden and another had a vote for Trump not filled in.

In Arizona a duplicate ballot is when a ballot fails to be read by the counting machine for any reason and a poll worker duplicates the ballot exactly on a new ballot that will hopefully be read by the machine.

From what I heard those 2 problematic ballots found has caused the court to issue an audit for a larger sample size.  While not conclusive if the trend continues with the larger sample size and with all duplicate ballots then with the amount of duplicate ballots in Arizona the state would flip to Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

While not conclusive if the trend continues with the larger sample size and with all duplicate ballots then with the amount of duplicate ballots in Arizona the state would flip to Trump.

If the Left were interested in honesty rather than raw power they'd pause for a while and consider the chaos that's surely coming if they complete this theft.  

Drip...drip...drip

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-03-3

This CCTV video may be sufficient to charge those who were observed unloading SUITCASES of ballots.  Gee, I wonder if these designated "poll workers" will be willing to spend years in jail rather than just tell the truth?  Somehow, I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:

Drip...drip...drip

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-03-3

This CCTV video may be sufficient to charge those who were observed unloading SUITCASES of ballots.  Gee, I wonder if these designated "poll workers" will be willing to spend years in jail rather than just tell the truth?  Somehow, I doubt it.

it really shows a voter fraud:)the judges have to take these voters frauds cases .so many

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, and then said:

Drip...drip...drip

Hmmm... I'm not hearing any excuses for this, yet.  I guess their media haven't told them how to react or to counter these facts.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

If the Left were interested in honesty rather than raw power they'd pause for a while and consider the chaos that's surely coming if they complete this theft.  

Chaos? heh.. doubt it very much mate.. oh you will get the handful of trump faithful (like those guys who wanted to kidnap that female dem senator) but most of the rep base will quietly disappear into the wood work.. occasionally to spout of that trump was cheated to others.. will find a bar filled with like minded people.. get drunk and complain how poorly the country is now that the Great Don is not president for life.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

^ thru orange tinted specs, complete with typical right threats ^

Here below is the way it really is....

If trump and his cult were interested in honesty rather than abuse of power they would have an epiphany of conscience and consider the atrocity that it would be if they pull off this theft and cheat the American people out of their legitimate votes and constitutional rights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, and then said:

Hmmm... I'm not hearing any excuses for this, yet.  I guess their media haven't told them how to react or to counter these facts.  

Huh, so they sent observers home and counted ballots till 1 am which they pulled out from under the table.   That's weird.  If they were doing fraud, wouldn't they just throw the ballots into the pile, write down the new tainted total, and go home too?  Pretty bizarre to stay till one am counting fake ballots...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

^ thru orange tinted specs, complete with typical right threats ^

Here below is the way it really is....

If trump and his cult were interested in honesty rather than abuse of power they would have an epiphany of conscience and consider the atrocity that it would be if they pull off this theft and cheat the American people out of their legitimate votes and constitutional rights.

Hey Brother glad to see you up and posting again, I think it is necessary to feel sorry for him because he is suffering from Post Traumatic Election Disorder or PTED as described below:

Take Care my Brother

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Drip...drip...drip

If you are still dripping seek a dr or free clinc to get that cleared up, you cant let that linger.

Georgia Video Footage Allegedly Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Producing ‘Suitcases of Ballots’

President Donald Trump’s legal team on Dec. 3 presented surveillance footage at a Georgia state legislature hearing that appears to show ballot-counting workers telling poll observers late at night on Election Day to leave before continuing to count and pulling out what appears to be suitcases filled with ballots.

The words "allegedly" and "appears" Means to the non closed box trump worshipper thinking mind that this is unproven grasping speculations at the moment and we are waiting for it to be proven fact.

Of course cult o trump members do not have words like "fact" or "proof" in their vocabularies.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

ohh crap, mea culpa dude, it just occurred to me why that cut so deeply. You’re a recovering alcoholic aren’t you? ****. I totally forgot. I’m really sorry, that comment was was cruel of me to direct at you.

I want to derail for a moment, that was very noble ofyou SWoHs,

Some people do not understand the hell addicts go thru daily, you do not win the war you keep fighting the battle for life.

The withdrawals, cravings etc are only one hurdle a bigger hurdle to many is addmitting they have a problem, ego gets in the way, demons of addiction are not honest to their victims or forgiving they demand total devotion

So in that i very much respect this aspect of AT,  addiction is no day at the beach.

• Like 1

Did you read the Epoch Times Headline to that story?  It says allegedly.

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

Chaos? heh.. doubt it very much mate.. oh you will get the handful of trump faithful (like those guys who wanted to kidnap that female dem senator) but most of the rep base will quietly disappear into the wood work.. occasionally to spout of that trump was cheated to others.. will find a bar filled with like minded people.. get drunk and complain how poorly the country is now that the Great Don is not president for life.. 

That is what would happen in a sensible country.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this but apparently a lawsuit was filed in Arizona asking for an audit of duplicate votes over allegations of fraud involving said ballots.  The court allowed a small sample size of 100 duplicate votes to be audited.  Of those 100 audited votes 2 were found to of had an error.  One had the vote for Trump flipped to Biden and another had a vote for Trump not filled in.

In Arizona a duplicate ballot is when a ballot fails to be read by the counting machine for any reason and a poll worker duplicates the ballot exactly on a new ballot that will hopefully be read by the machine.

From what I heard those 2 problematic ballots found has caused the court to issue an audit for a larger sample size.  While not conclusive if the trend continues with the larger sample size and with all duplicate ballots then with the amount of duplicate ballots in Arizona the state would flip to Trump.

Lol, what a bunch of Bunk!!!!!

4ouy9v.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Lol, what a bunch of Bunk!!!!!

4ouy9v.jpg

I get that you are more interested in posting memes, insulting people, and pretending like you are an intellectual and knows what is going on but this was just a very sad and pathetic attempt at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/6467477002

"A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has granted a request from the leader of the state Republican Party to inspect a sampling of Arizona ballots for irregularities to determine if any were improperly counted."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.12news.com/amp/article/news/politics/elections/maricopa-county-judge-allows-review-of-2500-ballots/75-cae8d483-78cd-4d9c-ac82-95734a93976b

"The Arizona Republican Party won a small victory in court on Wednesday, convincing a judge to allow them to inspect 2,500 ballots for possible irregularities.

The judge’s decision comes after the party successfully showed that two ballots out of 100 that were previously inspected resulted in deleted votes from President Donald Trump."

So far its only for Maricopa but it may end up being a problem that flips the state or nullifies its electors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

I get that you are more interested in posting memes, insulting people, and pretending like you are an intellectual and knows what is going on but this was just a very sad and pathetic attempt at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/6467477002

"A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has granted a request from the leader of the state Republican Party to inspect a sampling of Arizona ballots for irregularities to determine if any were improperly counted."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.12news.com/amp/article/news/politics/elections/maricopa-county-judge-allows-review-of-2500-ballots/75-cae8d483-78cd-4d9c-ac82-95734a93976b

"The Arizona Republican Party won a small victory in court on Wednesday, convincing a judge to allow them to inspect 2,500 ballots for possible irregularities.

The judge’s decision comes after the party successfully showed that two ballots out of 100 that were previously inspected resulted in deleted votes from President Donald Trump."

So far its only for Maricopa but it may end up being a problem that flips the state or nullifies its electors.

As far as acting intellectual all I am is a mirror that you see your reflection in, no what actually is pathetic, delusional, and sad is you and others grasping at straws!!!:yes: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the Election is lost for Trump, and until those running around yelling the sky is falling realize this only more  mental distress will occur. Which only causes physical illness along with the mental consequences of not facing reality, instead of facing reality and starting the healing process

While I have not disputed that a judge issued an order to sample ballots, it is just another waste of tax payers money, just like the wasted 3 million dollars Trump spent for the recount in Georgia. That money could have been spent on buying PPE or many other health care related costs for medical personnel who have died recently because they were continuing to take care of patients with inadequate equipment which resulted in them catching the virus and subsequently losing their lives because of it.

Since the November 3 election that fat delusional, dysfunctional, self centered piece of Camel Dung who has hung his suit up and left the building in presuit of his selfish self interests. We have never in American history had a more Dysfunctional President than we have had over the last four years. As far as the examination of ballots who cares, it is a another useless waste of time that could be better spent, if I were him finding a away out of the coming storm that is going to bite him, his children, and many members of his cabinet right in the dam butt. 

I am aware of the delusional attempts to change an election that is lost, and it will do no good. If I were you I would stop believing that mentally incompetent, delusional jackass and wake up to reality, that  is much better than living in a fraudulent dream state that can never come to fruition. 

Good luck and it is a shame that you an the others posting this nonsense are suffering from Post Traumatic Election Disorder, if I were you I would seriously seek help from a Health Care Professional, they can help you much more than following our Delusional President can. As far as insulting people, those who know the memes don't apply to them are not offended, only those who know they are wrong take offense, and that offense is more guilt based than my comments in the meme. 

Have a wonderful day and you seriouly need to check out the link below it may help you realize you do have a problem.

Edited by Manwon Lender

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Huh, so they sent observers home and counted ballots till 1 am which they pulled out from under the table.   That's weird.  If they were doing fraud, wouldn't they just throw the ballots into the pile, write down the new tainted total, and go home too?  Pretty bizarre to stay till one am counting fake ballots...

But they weren't suppose to be there during that time period. Period. The fact they were, and without observation is very suspect imho.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

OMG :w00t: 2 extra votes for trump, hes done it people...the state will flip all the millions of other votes for biden, voters rights? Who cares just hand it over to cult o trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

OMG :w00t: 2 extra votes for trump, hes done it people...the state will flip all the millions of other votes for biden, voters rights? Who cares just hand it over to cult o trump.

those 2 votes out of a random sample of 100... represents 3% (because the one that was flipped from Trump to Biden took one away from Trump as well as adding one to Biden ).....if the same % is found in the 2,500 sample then the % of fraudulent votes is more than the % that Biden won by.....

the significance is ... (quote from end of tweets below...)

"Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona. "........ :w00t:

10 hours ago, and then said:

Drip...drip...drip

That is utterly bizarre. 

I bet the excuse will be ‘we wanted to do our job without the bullying from Teumplings”.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That is utterly bizarre. 

I bet the excuse will be ‘we wanted to do our job without the bullying from Teumplings”.

Has already been debunked. as with all these rubbish allegations don't hold up to even basic scrutiny. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Out of a random selection of 100 votes? There’s a need I think at least for the random sample to be expanded to 1000.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RAyMO said:

Has already been debunked. as with all these rubbish allegations don't hold up to even basic scrutiny. 

Debunked how?