Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud

Duke Wellington

17 minutes ago, bee said:

those 2 votes out of a random sample of 100... represents 3% (because the one that was flipped from Trump to Biden took one away from Trump as well as adding one to Biden ).....if the same % is found in the 2,500 sample then the % of fraudulent votes is more than the % that Biden won by.....

the significance is ... (quote from end of tweets below...)

"Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona. "........ :w00t:

Please explain how a random sampling of 100 votes where two are found to be problematic adds up to 3% of 100???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bee said:

those 2 votes out of a random sample of 100... represents 3% (because the one that was flipped from Trump to Biden took one away from Trump as well as adding one to Biden ).....if the same % is found in the 2,500 sample then the % of fraudulent votes is more than the % that Biden won by.....

"Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona. "........ :w00t:

Oh poor poor bee, nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

you missed that word "if",

And its higly unlikely that 3% is steady and would go in trumps favor on a scale that would help him not be the big loser,

Didnt this

20201204_041618.png.1b1fbd507ded65455137c65184532e2a.png

Clue you in at all?

Well, you trump worshippers are great at grasping. lol.gif.d96299663c888fa71041ad7914249d79.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Debunked how?

1. the suitcases word was deliberately chosen - that's the start - they are not suitcases - they are standard ballot boxes. 

2. the ballots had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present

3. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night - they followed the envelope processers out of the room. wrong decision on observers part at most

4. The observers were free to return at anytime, Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted

ps why would anyone do what is claimed when being observed 24/7 by cctv?

original source epoch times - should have been enough of a clue. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

random sampling

^^^ that,

The trump worshippers have to clue what it means,  i inagine bee thinks it means a taste of every item on the golden corral buffet dessert bar.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That is utterly bizarre. 

I bet the excuse will be ‘we wanted to do our job without the bullying from Teumplings”.

WTH is a "teumpling" ?  that IS uttery bizarre confused2.gif.01873e7acdf54622842871a119bcf8d3.gif

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bavarian Raven said:

But they weren't suppose to be there during that time period.

who told you that?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bee said:

Nope...

On Thursday, the parties presented their findings. Of the 1,626 duplicates reviewed, one contained a Trump vote that was counted for Biden. Five others contained votes for Trump that weren't counted at all, and two contained votes for Biden that weren't counted.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/03/arizona-republican-party-lawsuit-overturn-election-results-goes-trial/3794819001/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

WTH is a "teumpling" ?  that IS uttery bizarre confused2.gif.01873e7acdf54622842871a119bcf8d3.gif

I think that a Teumpling is a Big Fat Orange Dumpling that has President Trumps face on it, they are all the rage at the White House!!!!:P What I dont understand in Bee's post is that out of 100 randomly elected ballots 2 were found to have problems, now how does two ballots out of a 100 become 3% of the ballots selected. I am pretty sure that 2 ballots out of a 100, would actually be 2 %, but maybe I have lost my ability to do very simple math!!!:unsure:

I am pretty dam sure she just parroted the comments on that Tweet and didn't take the time to do the simple math herself!!!:no:

Take care my brother

Edited by Manwon Lender

21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please explain how a random sampling of 100 votes where two are found to be problematic adds up to 3% of 100???

the 3% is based on the swing...

to simplify, lets say 100 votes and its 50/50.

If 1 of those votes (1%) was to be flipped from one to the other (rather than being dismissed all together) then this would become 51/49 which is 2% swing.

Hence how 2 becomes 3 or as above 1 becomes 2...

Albeit the last post by duck has totally different numbers......so I am a tad lost but thought I would just explain how Bees 3% based on 2 votes was perfectly correct as far as 'maths' are concerned.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think that a Teumpling is a Big Fat Orange Dumpling that has President Trumps face on it, they are all the rage at the White House!!!!:P What I dont understand in Bee's post is that out of 100 randomly elected ballots 2 were found to have problems, now how does two ballots out of a 100 become 3% of the ballots selected. I am pretty sure that 2 ballots out of a 100, would actually be 2 %, but maybe I have lost my ability to do very simple math!!!:unsure:

I am pretty dam sure she just parroted the comments on that Tweet and didn't take the time to do the simple math herself!!!:no:

Take care my brother

as per my last post

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

that is a look at duplicate ballots specifically and not part of the random ballot examination that I was quoting about and that turned up an initial discrepancy of 3%...in 100 ballots....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Out of a random selection of 100 votes? There’s a need I think at least for the random sample to be expanded to 1000.

I think in most states, could be wrong, margin of error is expected to be + or - 3%.

12 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this but apparently a lawsuit was filed in Arizona asking for an audit of duplicate votes over allegations of fraud involving said ballots.

36 minutes ago, bee said:

.if the same % is found in the 2,500 sample then the % of fraudulent votes is more than the % that Biden won by.....

the review was according to Darkhunter of duplicate votes - effectively the review was checking the accuracy of transcription. 

Despite what the twit states the 3% is not reflective of the overall votes - it reflects only those the which were duplicated. 

12 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

In Arizona a duplicate ballot is when a ballot fails to be read by the counting machine for any reason and a poll worker duplicates the ballot exactly on a new ballot that will hopefully be read by the machine.

Biden won Arizona by 10,400 - so if that 3% was to hold which is debateable. 

More on this

After the team found two errors on duplicate ballots, Wilenchik filed a motion asking to expand the duplicate ballot review. Maricopa County officials stepped in and allowed the team to review an additional 1,526 duplicates on Wednesday evening. 

On Thursday, the parties presented their findings. Of the 1,626 duplicates reviewed, one contained a Trump vote that was counted for Biden. Five others contained votes for Trump that weren't counted at all, and two contained votes for Biden that weren't counted.  

Extrapolating Trump's net gain of six votes from the 1,626-ballot sample and applying it to all If the error rate from this week's inspection held, Trump would gain about 195 votes statewide. 

so basically another red herring. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, bee said:

that is a look at duplicate ballots specifically and not part of the random ballot examination that I was quoting about and that turned up an initial discrepancy of 3%...in 100 ballots....

Or is it?  Notice don't give any other details?

Can this be corrobrated on .gov?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think in most states, could be wrong, margin of error is expected to be + or - 3%.

WTF.... really? That’s crazy.

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

A “trumpling” written by a tired idiot who doesn’t proof read.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

It's proof that E is next to R on the keyboard...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

A “trumpling” written by a tired idiot who doesn’t proof read.

Oooh okay...cheers2.gif.0f51db2aebbc68dbc1e9b7edb91cf5ed.gif

35 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

1. the suitcases word was deliberately chosen - that's the start - they are not suitcases - they are standard ballot boxes. 

2. the ballots had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present

3. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night - they followed the envelope processers out of the room. wrong decision on observers part at most

4. The observers were free to return at anytime, Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted

ps why would anyone do what is claimed when being observed 24/7 by cctv?

original source epoch times - should have been enough of a clue. 

People do stoopid stuff on camera all the time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Peter B said:

It's proof that E is next to R on the keyboard...

Okay guys, i thought it was some new attempt at insult he dreamed up shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Or is it?  Notice don't give any other details?

Can this be corrobrated on .gov?

the random sample that turned up 3% irregularity was not specific to duplicate ballots..

from your link..

"But a review of more than 1,600 duplicate ballots "

https://ovi.csg.org/ballot-duplication-what-it-is-what-it-is-not-and-why-we-are-talking-about-it-in-2020/

According to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC), ballot duplication is the process for replacing damaged or improperly marked ballots (i.e., the voting system cannot read the ballot) with a new ballot that preserves the voter’s intent. The ballot duplication processes create a “clean ballot” with the voter’s choices that can be read by ballot tabulation equipment. The process also ensures that the original voter-marked ballot is retained for the record including any required auditing. It is the duplicated or transcribed “clean ballot,” and not the damaged one, that is counted by tabulation equipment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, and then said:

Drip...drip...drip

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-03-3

This CCTV video may be sufficient to charge those who were observed unloading SUITCASES of ballots.  Gee, I wonder if these designated "poll workers" will be willing to spend years in jail rather than just tell the truth?  Somehow, I doubt it.

10 hours ago, and then said:

Hmmm... I'm not hearing any excuses for this, yet.  I guess their media haven't told them how to react or to counter these facts.  

Can you guess what my next sentence will be?

Something along the lines of "Let's see what the courts rule"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

People do stoopid stuff on camera all the time.

Yep, they sure do...

OIP.GwpqrwCQaf-1DtdbIMe3RwHaFC?w=193&h=1

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

just to make a general observation - on that point about margins of error...

if that is so..... then you would think that a candidate would need to have more than a 3% lead to win...?

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yep, they sure do...

OIP.GwpqrwCQaf-1DtdbIMe3RwHaFC?w=193&h=1

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

Eeeeewwwwwww.......

• Haha 1