Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud

Duke Wellington

1 minute ago, quillius said:

ok I understand your point now.

I am using the term 'swing' as the margin. albeit using the term swing as a 'swing' in the overall as opposed to restricted to one party.

so In essence yes its a 1 vote swing to the BUT a 2 vote swing in the overall vote when comparing party A v party B. 

But thanks for clarifying, makes perfect sense.

Effective swing to the margin, maybe. But, my pendantry appears moot. 

A sixteenfold increase in sample size has only resulted in a fourfold increase in discrepancies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

No Bee, a link in Darkhunter's p142 includes the following:

Hence Bats' "OMG 2 VOTES" exclamation.

That's where you chimed in with an ambiguous and uncorroborated tweet.

I will have to pick up on this later as I need to get on with my day now... and I will be interested if @DarkHunter has anything further to say about it...

what alerted me to there being a fudge about figures and investigations was that the links provided about the duplicate ballots did not even mention the (2 vote) 3% swing in the random sample - and further sample numbers were different...

so at the moment I'm going with... there were 200 random sample ballots used.... 100 random duplicate ballots and 100 random mail in ballots..

15 minutes ago, quillius said:

no one is doing statistical analysis....

its simple, I was merely pointing out (after you asked) why Bee quoted 3% swing rather than 2. I am not arguing about what difference it makes to the election or whether the data that derive those figures is correct or not.

I was pointing out that if one vote goes from one party to the other then the swing is 2 votes not 1.

not sure what part you are struggling to grasp?

I am not struggling to grasp anything, and I understand what you saying, I am sorry I took the mathematics to a statistical analyses level I did not realize it was beyond anyone's grasp!!:unsure:

Have a good day!!!!!:P

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Effective swing to the margin, maybe. But, my pendantry appears moot. 

A sixteenfold increase in sample size has only resulted in a fourfold increase in discrepancies.

yes.

I think the same can be said of the election overall when comparing historic election error rates due to the huge increase in voter turnout.

You then have all your variables, such as increase in % of mail in ballots, social distancing and change of format for counting due to these measures... etc etc 

what is hard to know is if the true error rate % would go up or down versus the 3%......I have no idea.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not struggling to grasp anything, and I understand what you saying, I am sorry I took the mathematics to a statistical analyses level I did not realize it was beyond anyone's grasp!!:unsure:

Have a good day!!!!!:P

:blink: i must have missed that :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

I will have to pick up on this later as I need to get on with my day now... and I will be interested if @DarkHunter has anything further to say about it...

what alerted me to there being a fudge about figures and investigations was that the links provided about the duplicate ballots did not even mention the (2 vote) 3% swing in the random sample - and further sample numbers were different...

so at the moment I'm going with... there were 200 random sample ballots used.... 100 random duplicate ballots and 100 random mail in ballots..

Which links?  My quote came from Darkhunter's links.

Pick it up whenever you're ready.  I've never demanded real time response here.

Enjoy your afternoon. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, quillius said:

yes.

I think the same can be said of the election overall when comparing historic election error rates due to the huge increase in voter turnout.

You then have all your variables, such as increase in % of mail in ballots, social distancing and change of format for counting due to these measures... etc etc 

what is hard to know is if the true error rate % would go up or down versus the 3%......I have no idea.

In the Arizona counties where the audits have been conducted - the accuracy of the vote tabulation equipment is within tolerance.  And, six of the10 counties audited there was no discrepancy.

What we're talking about now is the duplicate ballots.  The discrepancies don't support bias.

Biden only won by 457 votes.  It's already very close.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I'm the Ratman |  Hey Dude, do you know who I am?? I'm the Ratman, and I handle all of President Trumps light work!!!! Be careful and watch where walking in the future, I will let your bumping into me slide this time, you see, the Ratman is generous!!!! When ever those Republican State voting representatives step out of line and dont Support the Big Orange Man I contact them and let them know their behavior is not appreciated!!!! | image tagged in ratman,trump1894,img | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just thought I'd inject a little reality for the Marxists here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-12-04

It bears repeating and now the RINO Governor is asking the RINO SecState for a signature audit.  No response yet.  The 4 people in this video that were CLEARLY breaking GA law, should be arrested and offered a chance to explain what they were doing and who they were doing it for.  

• Haha 2

On 12/1/2020 at 6:53 PM, Cookie Monster said:

Watch again: Giuliani attends election hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania - YouTube

The funniest moments for me with the Pennsylvania election fraud were:

20,000 postal votes being returned filled in on the day they were sent out.

Loads of postal votes received the day before they were sent out.

And a total of 2.2 million votes were counted. Yet the amount of people who turned up to vote at a polling station combined with the number of postal ballots received is about a million less.

So, so, corrupt.

This is needs to stop, there is a reason why DT's lawyers refuse to say in court that fraud was committed.  How anyone overthe age of 5 believes anything he says is beyond me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-12-04

It bears repeating and now the RINO Governor is asking the RINO SecState for a signature audit.  No response yet.  The 4 people in this video that were CLEARLY breaking GA law, should be arrested and offered a chance to explain what they were doing and who they were doing it for.  

Kemp is not only a Trump supporter, but a full on Trump a$$kiss.  You're obviously not from GA or you would know this.  I was really hoping some of you would grow up and move out of that nonsensical "RINO" label you put on everyone who doesn't fall into lockstep with Trump, yet.... here you are.  Sorry to bust your bubble, but you are the last source anyone should turn to when it comes to reality. I voted republican for years, but people like you and the stanning you've done to Trump, as well as Trump's administration and the complicit GOP members of Congress changed that.  I'll never vote red again because I've seen the abuse of power that the GOP has allowed for the last 4 years.  I've seen people like you be just fine with human rights violations as long as it thickens your wallet.  So, sorry, nobody needs an injection of "reality" from people who can't accept the fact that Trump's lawyers have provided zero evidence, while threatening to subvert the vote of the American people, including from Flynn who has suggested suspending the constitution (apparently he forgot his oath), declaring martial law, and having the military oversee a new vote.  I guess the new GOP tactic is to re-do until you get the results you want? Trump didn't win the popular vote in 2016 either.... this time he lost both the popular vote AND the EC vote.  Put THAT reality into your syringe and inject it. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

Just thought I'd inject

From the look of your posts whatever you inject isnt working for you at all.

• Haha 1

OIP._4iv6wjUgQAUngnYrdxhXgHaGT?w=193&h=1

Omg, i hope we are not seeing the result of a very devoted member of the cult of trump actually trying what he babbled.

2 hours ago, and then said:

Who do you think are Marxist here? Anyone that didn't vote for Trump? You make it seem that way. Like all the people who voted for Biden are Marxist, and it just isn't the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Who do you think are Marxist here? Anyone that didn't vote for Trump? You make it seem that way. Like all the people who voted for Biden are Marxist, and it just isn't the truth.

Pick your label then.  If you or anyone else here is willing to overlook and dismiss these instances of obvious cheating then that makes you a cheat. 

https://rumble.com/vbjyxn-mi-poll-challenger-comes-forward-with-shocking-intimidation-claims.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dinesh+D'Souza

It will not be allowed.  Anyone who thinks we're just going to shut up and move on is deluding THEMSELVES.  

14 minutes ago, and then said:

It will not be allowed.  Anyone who thinks we're just going to shut up and move on is deluding THEMSELVES.  

I wish they would shut up and move on but certainly under no illusions that they will.  

@and then

Just show us one instance of widespread voter fraud, please.

If it was rampant, as you suggest, then it shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to do.

Just one example, where the lawmakers have accepted evidence of fraud in their state.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

One of those links I posted details the whistleblower statement that he delivered 100K completed Absentee ballots... from New York to Pennsylvania.  I've seen no one here even questioning how that is legal and proper.  You people are literally selling your souls due to hate for Trump.  

Just now, and then said:

One of those links I posted details the whistleblower statement that he delivered 100K completed Absentee ballots... from New York to Pennsylvania.  I've seen no one here even questioning how that is legal and proper.  You people are literally selling your souls due to hate for Trump.  

Cool. 
I have a whistleblower reporting that Trump is actually a Raxacoricophalipetorian in a human skin suit. You people are just twisting yourselves in knots supporting an alien who wants to sell all our chocolate to the Voord.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I wish they would shut up and move on but certainly under no illusions that they will.  

Any Democrat who is trying to be honest would admit they'd behave EXACTLY THE SAME if the situation were flipped.  Those who won't are, IMO, hypocrites.  

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Cool. 
I have a whistleblower reporting that Trump is actually a Raxacoricophalipetorian in a human skin suit. You people are just twisting yourselves in knots supporting an alien who wants to sell all our chocolate to the Voord.

Yeah, cool, I assume you think ALL of these reports are lies and that Trump really colluded with Vlad.  You might want to keep some popcorn handy.  As late as January 6th, the U.S. Congress can challenge the votes from states that ignored in-state challenges.  Yep... you heard it right.  Any state that falls into that pit will have ALL their votes disallowed.  

Save your chocolate, it might become as precious as bog roll in the months ahead ;) 

39 minutes ago, and then said:

Any Democrat who is trying to be honest would admit they'd behave EXACTLY THE SAME if the situation were flipped.  Those who won't are, IMO, hypocrites.  

Not a democrat or republican just calling it as I see it.  Why anyone would fight so hard to keep DT in power is beyond me. 

Edited by TashaMarie
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah, cool, I assume you think ALL of these reports are lies and that Trump really colluded with Vlad.  You might want to keep some popcorn handy.  As late as January 6th, the U.S. Congress can challenge the votes from states that ignored in-state challenges.  Yep... you heard it right.  Any state that falls into that pit will have ALL their votes disallowed.  

Save your chocolate, it might become as precious as bog roll in the months ahead ;) 

Colluded? Nah. 
Melania being a Sparrow? Yeah.