Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud

Duke Wellington

9 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Never forget the wise words of Yogi Bera!

:D

It ain’t over until it’s over?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Why would you suspect that the source was military intelligence?  What makes you think she has sources within the military?  Wouldn't such a source go directly to Trump's lawyers as Commander in Chief, and not to someone who was basically disavowed by the Trump campaign?  What's your reasoning behind your thinking?

General McInerney talks about The Kraken being a nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion.. and that Sidney Powell and President Trump are working with them...

I also think that Sidney Powell is speaking with such confidence and determination because she has a source like this and evidence coming from them... that will at some point be presented to a court of some kind...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Can't we forensically detect the difference between ballots printed in the US and China with different papers and inks?

Good point.....

you're on the team !! - please report to Sidney Powell or Lin Woods  ASAP..... ;)

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

We’ve only ever been Invaded once, and it wasn’t by America.

I beg to differ. I never realized how many of our troops were stationed in Queensland. This is part two of a WW2 series that better illustrates what I refer to, jokingly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

In this video starting at the 7:28 mark - Sidney Powell says she has obtained evidence of counterfeit ballots coming from China...

and quote..

"we heard a video of someone ordering ballots from China. We have evidence of a significant plane load of ballots coming in and we have a witness that has said that they continue to come in because they intend to run counterfeit ballots in any run offs or if they need them in recounts, too. So it hasn't stopped... ¬

when I saw this I thought - why get them from China and not just print them in America somewhere... but perhaps it was to stop the possibility of any whistleblowers coming forward involved in the process with evidence and blowing the operation out of the water..?

When Sidney says she has heard a video of someone ordering ballots from China... I can only suspect that this has come from a source like military intelligence.... and if this is so then at some point a court will have to take it seriously - probably the Supreme Court -

edit to add..... or a military court ...?

So Customs are in on it now!

Before wedding yourself to outlandish conclusions you should remember the Spartans response to Philip II of Macedon, "IF!"

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRywxwpp-1FD8rMJ6NNbsA

I agree

She's got absolutely nothing on me. 

I've got so much information on her I don't know what to do with it!

:D

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, that's in the documentary, too. Wasn't just Brisbane, Melbourne, too and all over. Over a million Yanks certainly constitutes a cultural invasion at the very least. American troops had snappier uniforms, were paid twice as much as Aussie troops. Australian girls were quite smitten by them, much to the consternation and dismay of the Aussie troops, who referred to the Yanks as, "Overpaid, Oversexed and Over here". That changed once they shipped out for Port Moresby, as there weren't any girls on the beaches there to fight over. You should watch the documentary. It has color footage from Queensland at that time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

In this video starting at the 7:28 mark - Sidney Powell says she has obtained evidence of counterfeit ballots coming from China...

and quote..

"we heard a video of someone ordering ballots from China. We have evidence of a significant plane load of ballots coming in and we have a witness that has said that they continue to come in because they intend to run counterfeit ballots in any run offs or if they need them in recounts, too. So it hasn't stopped... ¬

when I saw this I thought - why get them from China and not just print them in America somewhere... but perhaps it was to stop the possibility of any whistleblowers coming forward involved in the process with evidence and blowing the operation out of the water..?

When Sidney says she has heard a video of someone ordering ballots from China... I can only suspect that this has come from a source like military intelligence.... and if this is so then at some point a court will have to take it seriously - probably the Supreme Court -

edit to add..... or a military court ...?

IANAL, but my understanding is that you don't start at the Supreme Court, that's where you end up. But just as important - wherever you start, that's where you have to introduce the evidence.

So when's she going to present this evidence to a court? I wasn't about to watch a 50+ minute video for that sort of information.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peter B said:

So when's she going to present this evidence to a court? I wasn't about to watch a 50+ minute video for that sort of information.

Better yet, if the source of the information is military intelligence,  surely they have some connections more appropriate than a lawyer the Trump Organization already fired to get the information out..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Deja vu all over again.

In this case I don’t think so. It’s over when a winner is declared and that hasn’t happened yet. We’ll see after that I guess.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Better yet, if the source of the information is military intelligence,  surely they have some connections more appropriate than a lawyer the Trump Organization already fired to get the information out..

except she wasn't fired - the lawyers split up to execute a pincer movement - but they are essentially all on the same team...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, bee said:

except she wasn't fired - the lawyers split up to execute a pincer movement - but they are essentially all on the same team...

Okay, what is a pincer movement when it comes to legal cases?

In military terms, a pincer attack is attacking an enemy from opposite directions at the same time. What's the opposite direction for a court case?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Okay, what is a pincer movement when it comes to legal cases?

In military terms, a pincer attack is attacking an enemy from opposite directions at the same time. What's the opposite direction for a court case?

I'm sorry but you don't have the 'need to know'..... :hmm:

but if you promise not to tell anyone else.... I think it's it's because they are working on different areas of the case 

one more specific that needs to be done quickly focusing on election officials and witness affidavits and similar for example and one casting the net wider .... like looking into the Dominion Voting machines for example - and foreign interference....

Edited by bee
  • Haha 1

well the problem for Trumpists and new cases - is that courts have already ruled that cases are being brought legally too late, thus being thrown out. 

doesn't auger well for new cases coming on board now,

besides having read the court opinions the evidence even in Powell driven cases simply is not there. Its the equivalent of my girlfriends, friends father's, uncle, heard a worker ..... 

But andthen has already explained - its not about winning its payback for making trump squirm re Russia. 

Impeachment No. 2 on the way. Abuse of office to improperly effect the outcome a USA election. 

PENCE to be No 46, Biden number 47

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

well the problem for Trumpists and new cases - is that courts have already ruled that cases are being brought legally too late, thus being thrown out. 

doesn't auger well for new cases coming on board now,

besides having read the court opinions the evidence even in Powell driven cases simply is not there. Its the equivalent of my girlfriends, friends father's, uncle, heard a worker ..... 

But andthen has already explained - its not about winning its payback for making trump squirm re Russia. 

Impeachment No. 2 on the way. Abuse of office to improperly effect the outcome a USA election. 

PENCE to be No 46, Biden number 47

I don't understand this. Why bother? What does it achieve except to further antagonise Trump supporters in particular and Republican voters in general? Plus, it's not like (a) there's time to properly run the trial in the House or (b) the Senate is going to convict.

• Like 2

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

How about the Battle of Brisbane? :ph34r:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

I’ve already mentioned that. That was the locals getting narked off at how alien the seppos were and having a Barney to resolve tensions. Naturally the yanks took it too far and killed s fella.

• Like 1

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.

Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were “voting irregularities” in these states as a result of the above.

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors.

This gives the SCOTUS original jurisdiction and as a state Texas would be legally aggrieved.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

This gives the SCOTUS original jurisdiction and as a state Texas would be legally aggrieved.

Thanks.  When do you suppose one might be able cooroborate this on texasattorneygeneral.gov or supremecourt.gov?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter B said:

I don't understand this. Why bother? What does it achieve except to further antagonise Trump supporters in particular and Republican voters in general? Plus, it's not like (a) there's time to properly run the trial in the House or (b) the Senate is going to convict.

it won't happen - probably - but hey, if one side believes all that is happening is a fair wind up - it can work both ways. 

But I do believe there are grounds. The advantages are actually more for 'elected' republicans - they are obviously petrified of the man - if he was impeached successfully, then a simple majority is all that would be required to prevent him running for re-election. His hold over the republican party would be wiped out. 

Edited by RAyMO

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I saw this on the news.

Ted Cruz himself is wanting to argue the argument in front of the supreme court.

(I personally don't think the supreme court will even takeup this case. But we shall see)