Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud


Cookie Monster
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, and then said:

Any Democrat who is trying to be honest would admit they'd behave EXACTLY THE SAME if the situation were flipped.  Those who won't are, IMO, hypocrites.  

But the situation has been flipped and they behaved EXACTLY NOT THE SAME. (that goes for Democrats and Republicans. This behaviour is uniquely Trumpian)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fraud-allegations-infographic_3605589.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-04-5

 

Epoch Times Photo

There, now, it's all been pulled together for you in a neat little package.  Go ahead and dismiss it out of hand.  NO evidence of fraud or cheating, right?  Or is SOME cheating okay as long as it doesn't change the outcome?  What say you?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fraud-allegations-infographic_3605589.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-04-5

 

Epoch Times Photo

There, now, it's all been pulled together for you in a neat little package.  Go ahead and dismiss it out of hand.  NO evidence of fraud or cheating, right?  Or is SOME cheating okay as long as it doesn't change the outcome?  What say you?

That's nice.

What have the judges said?

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, and then said:

Pick your label then.  If you or anyone else here is willing to overlook and dismiss these instances of obvious cheating then that makes you a cheat. 

https://rumble.com/vbjyxn-mi-poll-challenger-comes-forward-with-shocking-intimidation-claims.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dinesh+D'Souza

Who cares what we think.

What are the judges doing and saying regarding "these instances of obvious cheating"?

4 hours ago, and then said:

It will not be allowed.  Anyone who thinks we're just going to shut up and move on is deluding THEMSELVES.  

And if the judges rule there is no evidence of cheating, what do you say to them?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fraud-allegations-infographic_3605589.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-04-5

 

Epoch Times Photo

There, now, it's all been pulled together for you in a neat little package.  Go ahead and dismiss it out of hand.  NO evidence of fraud or cheating, right?  Or is SOME cheating okay as long as it doesn't change the outcome?  What say you?

                                     spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif

Well with that weigh of indisputable proof why in the world is there any quedtion why hasnt biden conceded, who knew those evil dems were so omni powerful,

Did you pass this along to that fraud hot line they give rewards and you could send your reward money to trumps legal fund.

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peter B said:

Who cares what we think.

What are the judges doing and saying regarding "these instances of obvious cheating"?

And if the judges rule there is no evidence of cheating, what do you say to them?

The ones that dismissed it all out of hand or those that refused to even look at it?  Were you aware that the Congress STILL has the right to deny validity of any state's EC votes if that state made no good faith attempt to resolve questions about the vote?  Oh yeah... keep on pickin' and grinnin', nothing is decided yet.  :tu:

But I DO thank you for dismissing it without answering a single charge.  Just shows what you are.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, and then said:

The ones that dismissed it all out of hand or those that refused to even look at it?  Were you aware that the Congress STILL has the right to deny validity of any state's EC votes if that state made no good faith attempt to resolve questions about the vote?  Oh yeah... keep on pickin' and grinnin', nothing is decided yet.  :tu:

Why won't you answer my questions:

What are the judges doing and saying regarding "these instances of obvious cheating"?

And if the judges rule there is no evidence of cheating, what do you say to them?

5 minutes ago, and then said:

But I DO thank you for dismissing it without answering a single charge.  Just shows what you are.  

Please do tell me, what am I?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Peter B said:

And if the judges rule there is no evidence of cheating, what do you say to them?

Ive learned from posts by him and his ilk that if a judge or whoever doesn't side up with trump no matter what, yes, including lying, breaking laws whatever it takes,  then they are damned, called indulting names and some receive death threats.

12 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Please do tell me, what am I?

I too want to hear him answer that while not being a total hypocrite at the same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, DarkHunter said:

I get that you are more interested in posting memes, insulting people, and pretending like you are an intellectual and knows what is going on but this was just a very sad and pathetic attempt at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/6467477002

"A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has granted a request from the leader of the state Republican Party to inspect a sampling of Arizona ballots for irregularities to determine if any were improperly counted."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.12news.com/amp/article/news/politics/elections/maricopa-county-judge-allows-review-of-2500-ballots/75-cae8d483-78cd-4d9c-ac82-95734a93976b

"The Arizona Republican Party won a small victory in court on Wednesday, convincing a judge to allow them to inspect 2,500 ballots for possible irregularities.

The judge’s decision comes after the party successfully showed that two ballots out of 100 that were previously inspected resulted in deleted votes from President Donald Trump."

So far its only for Maricopa but it may end up being a problem that flips the state or nullifies its electors.

While you're wishing, I'd like a pony. A blue one named Trump's dilemma.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, and then said:

The ones that dismissed it all out of hand or those that refused to even look at it?  Were you aware that the Congress STILL has the right to deny validity of any state's EC votes if that state made no good faith attempt to resolve questions about the vote?  Oh yeah... keep on pickin' and grinnin', nothing is decided yet.  :tu:

But I DO thank you for dismissing it without answering a single charge.  Just shows what you are.  

The winner of the US election isn`t declared until next Thursday (assuming all legal challenges are finished with). Trump needs to get enough of the results thrown out before then to bring into doubt that Biden won. He is doing well and on track.

Remember its not State Courts that are important (what the media have been focusing on) but rather the decisions issued by the Supreme Court. Should Trump fail a lot can happen between now and 20th Jan resulting in him ending up President another way.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Should Trump fail a lot can happen between now and 20th Jan resulting in him ending up President another way

And there is the gold ring, its only wrong if it goes against trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, and then said:

Just thought I'd inject a little reality for the Marxists here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-12-04

It bears repeating and now the RINO Governor is asking the RINO SecState for a signature audit.  No response yet.  The 4 people in this video that were CLEARLY breaking GA law, should be arrested and offered a chance to explain what they were doing and who they were doing it for.  

I believe the claim of this very real surveillance video  has been refuted by election officials.

It may not be a source you find credible, I get that.   I would like to see what a judge says if it makes it to court.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, and then said:

Any Democrat who is trying to be honest would admit they'd behave EXACTLY THE SAME if the situation were flipped.  Those who won't are, IMO, hypocrites.  

Can you show us when this has happened?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Remember its not State Courts that are important (what the media have been focusing on) but rather the decisions issued by the Supreme Court. Should Trump fail a lot can happen between now and 20th Jan resulting in him ending up President another way.

You'll notice that those here who are crowing about Trump losing every case seem to believe it isn't possible for a judiciary to be politically biased.  These are the same people that threw a FIT about a justice with a Conservative background.  IOW, they are openly hypocritical and don't even care.  IF this thing turns against them, watch them absolutely melt down and accuse Trump with stealing the election.  That'd be the best Christmas present I've ever received.  :w00t:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, something odd happened on the way to removing the BOM:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/republicans-score-big-gains-in-house-pelosi-barely-hanging-on/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-2020-gains-in-the-house-set-them-up-well-for-2022/

http://loyolaphoenix.com/2020/11/republicans-come-up-big-in-governor-races/

The Democrats managed to cheat enough to remove the Orange Menace but seem to have lost all 27 toss-up House seats.  ALL 27... :tu: 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/04/republicans-win-toss-up-new-york-times-congressional-house-districts-election-battleground/

Gee, I wonder why we aren't hearing about this in U.S. Politics?   The effect of these wins is that the Republicans are set to Gerrymander their way into House dominance beginning in 2022.  One would almost think that the Neo-Marxists were soundly rejected.  Well... except for China's candidate.    

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I believe the claim of this very real surveillance video  has been refuted by election officials.

It may not be a source you find credible, I get that.   I would like to see what a judge says if it makes it to court.

 

Well according to this video he refuted it without watching the video.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, and then said:

The ones that dismissed it all out of hand or those that refused to even look at it?  Were you aware that the Congress STILL has the right to deny validity of any state's EC votes if that state made no good faith attempt to resolve questions about the vote?  Oh yeah... keep on pickin' and grinnin', nothing is decided yet.  :tu:

But I DO thank you for dismissing it without answering a single charge.  Just shows what you are.  

apparently not even folks in considerable numbers at Congress, to my knowledge, have come out screaming massive fraud, so even there all these "evidences" are failing to be evidences.

now add in all the dismissed lawsuits

now add in all elections officials stating no fraud

now add in international observers stating no fraud

now add in international news outlet not reporting fraud

what does this tell us about you?

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, and then said:

The Democrats managed to cheat enough to remove the Orange Menace

You mean the orange menace wasnt able to cheat and steal away the election...so you accept it, very cool cheers2.gif.0f51db2aebbc68dbc1e9b7edb91cf5ed.gif

biden won!

party.gif.c0da25ec468cbb0e65194c02e89fbeaa.gif

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, and then said:

You'll notice that those here who are crowing about Trump losing every case seem to believe it isn't possible for a judiciary to be politically biased.  These are the same people that threw a FIT about a justice with a Conservative background.  IOW, they are openly hypocritical and don't even care.  IF this thing turns against them, watch them absolutely melt down and accuse Trump with stealing the election.  That'd be the best Christmas present I've ever received.  :w00t:

Because a chunk of these judges dismissing cases are not only republican appointed but Trump appointees.

His own appointees are politically biased against him?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well according to this video he refuted it without watching the video.

Well, instead of dueling videos, I would like to see this examined in court.  

If there is a consequence for election fraud, then there should be a consequence for lying about it too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, and then said:

The Democrats managed to cheat enough to remove the Orange Menace but seem to have lost all 27 toss-up House seats.  ALL 27... :tu: 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/04/republicans-win-toss-up-new-york-times-congressional-house-districts-election-battleground/

Gee, I wonder why we aren't hearing about this in U.S. Politics?   The effect of these wins is that the Republicans are set to Gerrymander their way into House dominance beginning in 2022.  One would almost think that the Neo-Marxists were soundly rejected.  Well... except for China's candidate.    

I noticed this too of course, but came to a different conclusion.

I thought that many people couldn't stand Nancy Pelosi for a lot longer and that Republicans are still popular  across much of the United States. For some millions, Republicans still seem a lot more conservative and sensible than Democrats.

Yet, call it hatred if you wish, but many of those same people thought a more conservative sensible person should replace Donald Trump as president.

It was not Republicans that were denied, but Donald Trump specifically.

 

One might think that if there is a cabal of groups so successful at fraud, they would have jiggered a few Senate and House votes too.  They could then have their way and also put forward a more consistent message of repudiation of Republicans.

Instead it seems to focus on a disinclination to have another 4 years of Donald Trump  no matter what party has majorities.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fraud-allegations-infographic_3605589.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-04-5

 

Epoch Times Photo

There, now, it's all been pulled together for you in a neat little package.  Go ahead and dismiss it out of hand.  NO evidence of fraud or cheating, right?  Or is SOME cheating okay as long as it doesn't change the outcome?  What say you?

All that is just a bunch of speculation

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, and then said:

You'll notice that those here who are crowing about Trump losing every case seem to believe it isn't possible for a judiciary to be politically biased.  These are the same people that threw a FIT about a justice with a Conservative background.  IOW, they are openly hypocritical and don't even care.  IF this thing turns against them, watch them absolutely melt down and accuse Trump with stealing the election.  That'd be the best Christmas present I've ever received.  :w00t:

Who's saying this? Federal judges are appointed by the President and approved by the Senate, so yeah, they're likely to have political affiliations. I admit I don't know how it works at the state level.

But haven't some of these cases been heard and dismissed by Trump-selected judges?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, and then said:

Meanwhile, something odd happened on the way to removing the BOM:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/republicans-score-big-gains-in-house-pelosi-barely-hanging-on/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-2020-gains-in-the-house-set-them-up-well-for-2022/

http://loyolaphoenix.com/2020/11/republicans-come-up-big-in-governor-races/

The Democrats managed to cheat enough to remove the Orange Menace but seem to have lost all 27 toss-up House seats.  ALL 27... :tu: 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/04/republicans-win-toss-up-new-york-times-congressional-house-districts-election-battleground/

Gee, I wonder why we aren't hearing about this in U.S. Politics?   The effect of these wins is that the Republicans are set to Gerrymander their way into House dominance beginning in 2022.  One would almost think that the Neo-Marxists were soundly rejected.  Well... except for China's candidate.    

How much Gerrymander is acceptable to you? How egregious can it be in favour of Republicans before you get uneasy?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.