Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Voter Fraud


Cookie Monster
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/5/2020 at 2:55 AM, and then said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fraud-allegations-infographic_3605589.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-04-5

 

Epoch Times Photo

There, now, it's all been pulled together for you in a neat little package.  Go ahead and dismiss it out of hand.  NO evidence of fraud or cheating, right?  Or is SOME cheating okay as long as it doesn't change the outcome?  What say you?

 

although all the areas of potential and actual fraud are serious - and all go towards making a legal case that the election was rigged in favour of Biden... I think the Foreign Interference one is going to be at the top of the list when the Supreme Court get involved -

It's one thing to hand wave away something like poll watchers being obstructed and how they were treated but another thing entirely to not take the foreign interference very seriously - because that sits at the very heart of National Security.. 

We hear how China and Iran could be involved - and in in a video I just posted in another thread  Sidney Powell mentions that Serbia and Lichtenstein were in the machines when the counting was in progress.... and how other countries were involved with the servers and vote tallies - and how the Dominion voting machines and software were designed to enable hacking !!!

Sidney Powell, I believe, is working with Military Intelligence  - and if anyone is going to have evidence about foriegn interference it will be them - and I think this is why Sidney is so confident about the work she is doing...

The Supreme Court are duty bound to take any evidence she provides about foreign interference very seriously - otherwise what is the point of having a supreme court... is they can't tackle the most serious threat to national security...  

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Peter B said:

Who's saying this? Federal judges are appointed by the President and approved by the Senate, so yeah, they're likely to have political affiliations. I admit I don't know how it works at the state level.

But haven't some of these cases been heard and dismissed by Trump-selected judges?

Judges at state courts might reject cases but Trump can appeal all the way to the Supreme Court.

Various states have rejected cases based on their own state laws. But, in a lot of key areas in Trumps struggle Federal Law is different. The rulings of the Supreme Court in those areas will take precedence over state courts.

Best sit tight, its gonna be an interesting week. Thursday is the big day when the Electoral College votes to select the president.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Thursday is the big day when the Electoral College votes to select the president

And it will be biden :yes:

party.gif.c0da25ec468cbb0e65194c02e89fbeaa.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And it will be biden :yes:

party.gif.c0da25ec468cbb0e65194c02e89fbeaa.gif

 

I thought you didn't care who won....^_^

(that's what you said loads of times.... )

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bee said:

 

I thought you didn't care who won....^_^

(that's what you said loads of times.... )

 

 

 

How both observant, obsessed over me and correct you are and you deeply flatter me :tsu:

My lil party was because its over not because of who won had trump won i would have posted to that effect but trump lost so i would look ridiculously foolish to post trump won.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, bee said:

 

I will have to pick up on this later as I need to get on with my day now... and I will be interested if @DarkHunter has anything further to say about it...

what alerted me to there being a fudge about figures and investigations was that the links provided about the duplicate ballots did not even mention the (2 vote) 3% swing in the random sample - and further sample numbers were different...

so at the moment I'm going with... there were 200 random sample ballots used.... 100 random duplicate ballots and 100 random mail in ballots..

 

 

You may find it interesting Judge Warner has had his final say in Ward v Jackson

I'll give you two guess which way it went.

https://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/records/election-2020/cv2020-015285

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're at the place now where no matter what evidence is presented, the OMB Psychos will scream and shout down anyone who tries to share it.  This isn't over.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Its been announced that the Dominion Software has been caught red handed vote flipping in Georgia

I heard about that, some county the votes were near 50/50 Trump and Biden but the voting software modified it 87% Trump 113% Biden.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

I heard about that, some county the votes were near 50/50 Trump and Biden but the voting software modified it 87% Trump 113% Biden.

Good thing the second recount was a hand recount instead of a machine count.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

 

The laches is interesting. Basically you can't wait tell the very last second to bring a lawsuit in an attempt to cause a delay through lawsuits alone.

 

Quote

In both cases, the judges ruled that state, not federal court, is the proper venue for such election challenges, that the plaintiffs lacked standing, and they first brought the lawsuits challenging the electoral system far too late in the process, a concept in election law known as "laches." 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, and then said:

We're at the place now where no matter what evidence is presented, the OMB Psychos will scream and shout down anyone who tries to share it.  This isn't over.

Abother emotive outburst purporting thst everyone else is screaming and shouting.

So, now the judges are "OMB Psychos"... right! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Good thing the second recount was a hand recount instead of a machine count.  

Only problem with that is the paper ballots are printed from the voting machine.  

Essentially the person would vote by touchpad and once finished the voting system would store the ballot electronically and print out a paper version that would be turned in.  

A hand recount wouldnt necessarily find the fraud.  Switching 13% is a decently large margin but then again it seems most people dont actually check to make sure stuff is printed out right either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

as part of their relief the plaintives wanted the court to:

order Defendants “to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election” 

after all he only lost the state by 146000 or so votes 

:D

Deluded - these so called lawyers should be struck off.

Edited by RAyMO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Only problem with that is the paper ballots are printed from the voting machine.  

Essentially the person would vote by touchpad and once finished the voting system would store the ballot electronically and print out a paper version that would be turned in.  

A hand recount wouldnt necessarily find the fraud.  Switching 13% is a decently large margin but then again it seems most people dont actually check to make sure stuff is printed out right either.

I don't know about you but everyone in my state was already paranoid enough to check twice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

as part of their relief the plaintives wanted the court to:

order Defendants “to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election” 

after all he only lost the state by 146000 or so votes 

:D

Deluded - these so called lawyers should be struck off.

I know.  It's just as bad as, "The president is above the law" argument they tried to use regarding his tax returns.  It's like they are going out of their way to be so outlandish that there is no other choice but dismissal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is going to hurt:

"Plaintiffs base the claims related to election machines and software on “expert and fact witness” reports discussing “glitches” and other alleged vulnerabilities that occurred as far back as 2010. ..... If Plaintiffs had legitimate concerns about the election machines and software, they could have filed this lawsuit well before the 2020 General Election—yet they sat back and did nothing."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I don't know about you but everyone in my state was already paranoid enough to check twice.

So you’d print the result from the machine twice? It doesn’t matter how many times you print the result out once the machine has made the change, surely?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So you’d print the result from the machine twice? It doesn’t matter how many times you print the result out once the machine has made the change, surely?

Nah, but you would most certainly notice the paper ballot it printed was wrong- especially if it happened to 1 out of every 6 Trump voters supposedly.  It would be something all over the news on election night even.

edit: autocorrect

 

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So you’d print the result from the machine twice? It doesn’t matter how many times you print the result out once the machine has made the change, surely?

The 13% flip came from a twitter source.  We can't take it seriously until it's corroborated by Falun Dong and Zerohedge.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The 13% flip came from a twitter source.  We can't take it seriously until it's corroborated by Falun Dong and Zerohedge.

What about the Mauchausen Office of Political Truth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The 13% flip came from a twitter source.  We can't take it seriously until it's corroborated by Falun Dong and Zerohedge.

I've been keeping my eye out for an article about that tweet but haven't seen any yet.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.