Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

AG Barr says no proof of election fraud

32 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

In the most prominent break against President Donald Trump's attempt to overturn the election, Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday that the Justice Department has not found evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the vote.

Barr's comments in an interview with the Associated Press represented an especially public retreat from Trump’s repeated claims of voter fraud by one of the president's closest allies in the administration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/attorney-general-barr-justice-department-finds-no-evidence-of-widespread-election-fraud/ar-BB1bxa2O

AG Barr and Giuliani clash over election fraud allegation!

Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, senior legal adviser to the campaign, hit back at Barr only minutes after the AP reported his remarks. The two claimed that the Justice Department had not sufficiently investigated allegations of election irregularities and had failed to interview witnesses who claimed to see illegal behavior.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-and-giuliani-clash-over-allegations-of-election-fraud/ar-BB1bx3bB

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

I think Barr is trying to redeem himself, after acting as Trump's personal AG for 19 months.

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
8 minutes ago, acute said:

I think Barr is trying to redeem himself, after acting as Trump's personal AG for 19 months.

 

Penance is always a Rosary.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
13 minutes ago, acute said:

I think Barr is trying to redeem himself, after acting as Trump's personal AG for 19 months.

 

You are certainly right my friend, but the fact is it is way to little and way to late. AG Barr has been a Trump Sycophant for far to long, it doesnt matter what he says now because he is simply a very disingenuous individual who has bent the letter of the law to support President Trump on far to many issue that were if not totally illegal were borderline illegal at best.

In my opinion he is just another Rat, be it a Big Rat, jumping off Trumps sinking ship soon there will only be two rats left hiding in the White house bunker waiting for the Navy Seals to break in and drag them out!!!!:lol:

Mr. President I will stay with you until the end!!!! Do you hear that!!!!!! Mr President!!!!!! Yes I do Mitch, Biden has sent the Navy Seals, hold me Mitch!!!! Please Hold me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

 

Take Care my friend, and start popping the Popcorn, because when the Navy Seals get there it is going make a great youtube video!!!!!!!!:P

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
18 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Penance is always a Rosary.

Yes that is certainly vey true, I heard from a White House staff member that he even passes cross shaped turds!!!!!!!:D

Take care my friend:tu: 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are certainly right my friend, but the fact is it is way to little and way to late. AG Barr has been a Trump Sycophant for far to long, it doesnt matter what he says now because he is simply a very disingenuous individual who has bent the letter of the law to support President Trump on far to many issue that were if not totally illegal were borderline illegal at best.

In my opinion he is just another Rat, be it a Big Rat, jumping off Trumps sinking ship soon there will only be two rats left hiding in the White house bunker waiting for the Navy Seals to break in and drag them out!!!!:lol:

Mr. President I will stay with you until the end!!!! Do you hear that!!!!!! Mr President!!!!!! Yes I do Mitch, Biden has sent the Navy Seals, hold me Mitch!!!! Please Hold me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

 

Take Care my friend, and start popping the Popcorn, because when the Navy Seals get there it is going make a great youtube video!!!!!!!!:P

The cynic in me tends to agree.  Barr could have kept silent but instead chose to publicly oppose Trump.  I think he wants to get fired.  He sees the writing on the wall and wants to end his relationship with Trump in a manner that leaves no doubt that he is detached from him.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
56 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes that is certainly vey true, I heard from a White House staff member that he even passes cross shaped turds!!!!!!!:D

Take care my friend:tu: 

Dammit!  I meant to say "Penance isn't always a Rosary."

I was playing for facetious wisdom rather baffled irony.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shooter McGavin

"He's compromised" "He's been a sleeper agent of the Deep State all along" lmao. Far Right forums are going insane.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B

It's interesting to note that the President's lawyers responded to Barr within minutes, pointing out what they considered to be shortcomings of the Barr investigation: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/01/barr-giuliani-election-fraud-441840

"Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, senior legal adviser to the campaign, hit back at Barr only minutes after the AP reported his remarks. The two claimed that the Justice Department had not sufficiently investigated allegations of election irregularities and had failed to interview witnesses who claimed to see illegal behavior."

How could they have known that within minutes? Either they said it without knowing whether it was true, or, what, someone in the investigation leaked information to them? If the second, that can't be legal, can it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are certainly right my friend, but the fact is it is way to little and way to late. AG Barr has been a Trump Sycophant for far to long, it doesnt matter what he says now because he is simply a very disingenuous individual who has bent the letter of the law to support President Trump on far to many issue that were if not totally illegal were borderline illegal at best.

In my opinion he is just another Rat, be it a Big Rat, jumping off Trumps sinking ship soon there will only be two rats left hiding in the White house bunker waiting for the Navy Seals to break in and drag them out!!!!:lol:

Mr. President I will stay with you until the end!!!! Do you hear that!!!!!! Mr President!!!!!! Yes I do Mitch, Biden has sent the Navy Seals, hold me Mitch!!!! Please Hold me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

 

Take Care my friend, and start popping the Popcorn, because when the Navy Seals get there it is going make a great youtube video!!!!!!!!:P

I see never ending laughter with that MEME.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
14 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

"He's compromised" "He's been a sleeper agent of the Deep State all along" lmao. Far Right forums are going insane.

Geez. The far right are at least more laughable than the far left.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
9 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I see never ending laughter with that MEME.

Thank you for the compliment, the site I am a member of posts the funniest meme of the day online then they keep you updated  with the hits it has received. I was surprised when I looked at my account, that meme has received more than1000 positive hits in just a couple days. Since it is online now, I hope Trump or McConnell sees it, I bet that would make Trump lose Bowel and bladder Control on the spot!!:P

Take Care my friend

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Too much evidence for us to walk away because Bob says so.  You folks seem to be laboring under the delusion that the 70+ million who voted for Trump have to listen to YOU and shut up.  Not gonna happen peeps.  I see Orange nightmares in your future ;) 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
6 minutes ago, and then said:

Too much evidence for us to walk away because Bob says so.  You folks seem to be laboring under the delusion that the 70+ million who voted for Trump have to listen to YOU and shut up.  Not gonna happen peeps.  I see Orange nightmares in your future ;) 

You know, Texas has a website where they were offering cash rewards for evidence of election fraud: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick offers $1 million reward for evidence of voter fraud | Fox News

Instead of screaming at the sky you could cash in.....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
38 minutes ago, and then said:

Too much evidence for us to walk away because Bob says so.  You folks seem to be laboring under the delusion that the 70+ million who voted for Trump have to listen to YOU and shut up.  Not gonna happen peeps.  I see Orange nightmares in your future

You have stories, you don't have evidence.   According to your own post you are searching deep into the less frequently travelled portion of the web.   That is where every story you want to hear will be,  right beside porn, stolen credit card numbers , and other savories.  You might even stumble across the pee tape.  But no evidence.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

of course he has no proof, the lawyer team does.  duh

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Hughly respected DOJ barr and loyal trump bent knee after hunting really hard under every stone says sorry donny nothing found to support your ravings about alleged voter fraud, trump worshippers translation =

Quote

Too much evidence for us to walk away

 

Lets see how fast the cultwork Orange fires DOJ Barr because he didnt make up stuff and lie for the

48 minutes ago, and then said:

Too much evidence for us to walk away because Bob says so.  You folks seem to be laboring under the delusion that the 70+ million who voted for Trump have to listen to YOU and shut up.  Not gonna happen peeps.  I see Orange nightmares in your future ;) 

Who is "us" you and the team of braying jackasses in your head?

Oooh more doom and gloom and boasts of "too much evidence" that it appears is only seen by the trump worshippers in the throws of deepest grasping despration, 

Sorry, bubba the only orange nightmares are the ones that his worshippers are having that come jan 20th there will be no more deranged don ruining the country and costing lives.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
32 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You know, Texas has a website where they were offering cash rewards for evidence of election fraud: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick offers $1 million reward for evidence of voter fraud | Fox News

Instead of screaming at the sky you could cash in.....

No kidding. He's supposed to be a Patriot. You'd think he'd be there already with all the election shattering proof he's got stashed away. He should be careful. He may be charged with treason by Trump for not saving the U.S with his PROOF of the massive Dems nefarious election fraud. He'd be a hero. So what's his excuse for not reporting this heinous crime? Indigestion? Accidentally erased his proof? The dog ate it? We're all agog waiting for his reasons. Sadly, it's none of those. His real reason is he has none. Just far right maundering, and rambling repeated ad nauseum. Like a mantra you say over, and over again to keep yourself from imploding. It's all the right have now. Like toothless old curs wandering the streets begging for a handout.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

No kidding. He's supposed to be a Patriot. You'd think he'd be there already with all the election shattering proof he's got stashed away. He should be careful. He may be charged with treason by Trump for not saving the U.S with his PROOF of the massive Dems nefarious election fraud. He'd be a hero. So what's his excuse for not reporting this heinous crime? Indigestion? Accidentally erased his proof? The dog ate it? We're all agog waiting for his reasons. Sadly, it's none of those. His real reason is he has none. Just far right maundering, and rambling repeated ad nauseum. Like a mantra you say over, and over again to keep yourself from imploding. It's all the right have now. Like toothless old curs wandering the streets begging for a handout.

I actually think he could charged for Sedition, many of his rants go well beyond what can legal be said concerning threats against the incoming administration, Maybe we will get lucky and one of these times he goes off, the right people may monitoring the forum that day, because as much hate as they guy is carring around he should not have guns at his disposal.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B
4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Can I just check, the guy in the red suit isn't a judge, is he?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hammerclaw
8 hours ago, Peter B said:

Can I just check, the guy in the red suit isn't a judge, is he?

Have you been naughty or nice?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
22 hours ago, and then said:

Too much evidence for us to walk away because Bob says so.  You folks seem to be laboring under the delusion that the 70+ million who voted for Trump have to listen to YOU and shut up.  Not gonna happen peeps.  I see Orange nightmares in your future ;) 

Oddly you seem to believe that that 80+ million who voted for Biden have to be subject to torrents of abuse from the President of the nation and his minions and shut up though,

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B
15 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Have you been naughty or nice?

Am I under oath?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To do list
On 12/3/2020 at 7:24 AM, the13bats said:

Hughly respected DOJ barr and loyal trump bent knee after hunting really hard under every stone says sorry donny nothing found to support your ravings about alleged voter fraud, trump worshippers translation =

 

Lets see how fast the cultwork Orange fires DOJ Barr because he didnt make up stuff and lie for the

Who is "us" you and the team of braying jackasses in your head?

Oooh more doom and gloom and boasts of "too much evidence" that it appears is only seen by the trump worshippers in the throws of deepest grasping despration, 

Sorry, bubba the only orange nightmares are the ones that his worshippers are having that come jan 20th there will be no more deranged don ruining the country and costing lives.

 

Calm down mate, you will wet your panties again.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.