Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congresses final rebuke Trumps Foriegn Policy

Grim Reaper 6

Congress will soon have its final chance to rein in President Donald Trump’s foreign policy agenda, with lawmakers preparing to force votes to block a massive new weapons sale to the Middle East. Trump’s most contentious foreign-policy decisions have often drawn bipartisan rebukes; now the Trump administration’s 11th-hour proposed arms transfer to the United Arab Emirates is coming under scrutiny from members of both parties. Critics say it’s not just harmful policy — threatening an arms race in the region and jeopardizing Israel’s security — but an unfair gambit to box in the incoming Biden administration. 

A Senate aide familiar with the classified briefing said there were “major issues” left undecided about the transfer, including specific obligations that the UAE will have to honor as part of the deal. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo previously said the goal of the transfer was to “deter and defend against increased threats from Iran.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/congress-readies-final-rebuke-of-trump-foreign-policy/ar-BB1bxscH

@RoofGardener Here is the rest of the story!:yes:

• Like 1

Whack-a-mole... 

27 Oct 2020 — The US State Department has approved the potential sale of 100 Boeing-made Harpoon Coastal ...

2 Nov 2020 — November 2, 2020. Commentary · China ... A Biden victory is unlikely to change U.S. arms sales policy.

October 30, 2020. With New Offensive Weapons Package, Trump Administration Goes All-in for Taiwan. By Bonnie ...

~

Diplomatic tetris... 

17 Nov 2020 — 4 F16 fighters currently undergoing night training assisted the search in the missing waters, Taiwan's ...

~

It's okay, Taiwan will siphon more cash from China's economy to buy more bigger, better Chinese killing offensive machines from America... as despicable as that sounds... 

~

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Whack-a-mole... 

~

Diplomatic tetris... 

~

It's okay, Taiwan will siphon more cash from China's economy to buy more bigger, better Chinese killing offensive machines from America... as despicable as that sounds... 

~

Trump's Taiwan policy actually has mass bipartisan support :D.

The only way Chinese troops would be killed is if they invaded Taiwan. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You mean things like sending America's finest across the world to kill so that you can perpetuate lies with a clear conscience? That only works if you had any... 

~

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You have no idea nor cares not what "offensive" means... in more ways than one 

~

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You mean things like sending America's finest across the world to kill so that you can perpetuate lies with a clear conscience? That only works if you had any... 

~

You have no idea nor cares not what "offensive" means... in more ways than one 

~

All irrelevant comments and already dripping with personal attacks. I'm not going to participate in derailing Manwons thread. Have fun.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

All very off topic comments.

You don't know what "topic" means... 

~

I'm not going to participate in derailing Manwons thread. Have fun.

You never participate... You always provide obfuscation to placate your ignorance 

Hence... 

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

All irrelevant comments and already dripping with personal attacks. I'm not going to participate in derailing Manwons thread. Have fun.

~

Nice edit, I am having fun... 

"lol"

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

This thread is about the Middle East, Stay on target please!!:)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, third_eye said:

Whack-a-mole... 

~

Diplomatic tetris... 

~

~

Hey my Brother, do me a favor and please stay on the topic of this thread, we can start another concerning the situation in Taiwan.:tu:

Thanks for your cooperation my Friend!!:)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, third_eye said:

Whack-a-mole... 

~

Diplomatic tetris... 

~

~

Embrace the concept of Commonwealth status where they fly your flag slightly higher than theirs and ostensibly rule themselves as loyal citizens of China. You're not dealing with Hong Kong, here.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Embrace the concept of Commonwealth status where they fly your flag slightly higher than theirs and ostensibly rule themselves as loyal citizens of China. You're not dealing with Hong Kong, here.

You mean so called republic of china ?

1570019615-5d94991fe336d.jpg

~

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey my Brother, do me a favor and please stay on the topic of this thread, we can start another concerning the situation in Taiwan.:tu:

Thanks for your cooperation my Friend!!:)

It's about arms sales to pay for American bureaucracy... 

~

35 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

~

It about the Trump UAE peace deal that is really nothing but smoke and mirrors, supposedly that deal was rated as a great through in Middle East Diplomacy because those Nations are working with Israel on normalizing relations, when actually it was a way for Trump to Circumvent the political opposition to supply Arms to those Nations. 

So again please stop bring China into this thread, my friend I would appreciate very much.

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It about the Trump UAE peace deal that is really nothing but smoke and mirrors...

Exactly...that's what I mean, and it's not just with the Middle East or UAE, there's also those biggest thugs called the Saudi Royals

~

19 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

~

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Pay attention... 

Foreign-Curency-Draft9-4ddb.png

~

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Pay attention... 

~

Well, at least WE haven't defaulted on it....yet.

China's secret? It owes Americans nearly $1 trillion - oregonlive.com

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Well, at least WE haven't defaulted on it....yet.

China's secret? It owes Americans nearly $1 trillion - oregonlive.com

Your funny account books went across the straits with Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek... 

Nice try... 

Even so, in April 1938, the Nationalist government of China began to issue U.S.-dollar denominated bonds to finance the war against Japan's brutal invasion.

~

The first was through the nationalization of silver. This provided Chiang with a war chest, and since the United States has ...

Thugs and criminals... Snakes and rats in the same den... Made America looked great but festered on the inside 

~

52 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Your funny account books went across the straits with Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek... 

Nice try... 

~

Thugs and criminals... Snakes and rats in the same den... Made America looked great but festered on the inside 

~

Welshers, we know the type. 

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Welshers, we know the type. 

You should, that's how America got #45 

~

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You should, that's how America got #45 

~

I don't recall HIS administration claiming to be the new government of America, but not responsible for it's debts.

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I don't recall HIS administration claiming to be the new government of America, but not responsible for it's debts.

You should try harder, Giuliani has too many hands down his pants to deal with all this... 

6 days ago — ... who are owned $81,837 from a May 2016 Trump rally, confirmed the legal costs to sue Trump's team ...

21 Apr 2020 — Trump campaign still owes El Paso more than $500,000 for a 2019 rally. City officials may sue to get the ...

19 Nov 2020 — In February 2019, Trump held a campaign rally at the El ... After that initial invoice went unpaid, city officials tacked on an ... The city

~

• Like 1

In what way is this different to any other Trump initiative ? The Democrats have blocked EVERYTHING he has tried to do since they took control, including Covid-19 payments to business. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

In what way is this different to any other Trump initiative ? The Democrats have blocked EVERYTHING he has tried to do since they took control, including Covid-19 payments to business. 

Come off it Roofy. You, and I both know everything Trump has done was with the purpose of enriching himself, and his family of Grifters. They've even enriched themselves with the relief funds you're talking about. All hidden away in amendments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Come off it Roofy. You, and I both know everything Trump has done was with the purpose of enriching himself, and his family of Grifters. They've even enriched themselves with the relief funds you're talking about. All hidden away in amendments.

Umm.. yeah..OK.. err.. and have you noticed that ALL of the ashtrays in the Oval Office have gone missing ? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

You should try harder, Giuliani has too many hands down his pants to deal with all this... 

~

Trump Change. He doesn't hold a candle to Chairman Ding Dong.

• Haha 1