Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Close UFO Encounter in Riga, Latvia 1992-1993

nordicboy

I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality. More about me in google and twitter Lauris Bergs

Actually I am close UFO encounter in childhood 1992-1993 in Riga, Latvia, Lienes iela 14. The secret black UFO in night fly in height about 8 meters near me in height of trees when I was outside in street near house where I live in 1992, Lienes iela 14, Riga, Latvia. They get penetration inside my body. UFO was ruled by USA army and aliens robots from another realities and planets. The UFO fly without sound and was similar to black military drone with wing at the back. They steal my properties from another lifes and gifts. USA Army in Latvia know that black UFO robot alien race.

I have lot of properties in another latvian planets and galaxies, infinity real estate, infinity money, infinity technologies the personal pontential and infinity baby bags with childrens. Also I have inside my body a more than 300 billion planet star maps with computer system and router with cables broadband and acces with unique ip address to another planets and realities. I have knowledges from more than 300 billion planets, language, programming language, medicine, technology development, video games, movies collections, book collections, music collections and more. I have inside my body the past main computer and servers with ability rule all infinity realities and planets program variants. I have inside my body router and near body transparent servers who rule alll internet in this planet with more than 300 billion other star systems and planets with cables and HDD inside my body. I have infinity birth from past with properties for future lifes and family properties from another lifes. I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality and aliens knows it.

More about me:
https://twitter.com/LaurisBergs
https://www.facebook.com/lauris.bergs
https://www.youtube.com/user/balticburns/videos

kabeli.jpg

Edited by nordicboy
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nordicboy said:

I am the only quantum state who observes it, the only one who sees reality.

Didn't read any further.  Perhaps re-consider how you start a thread next time, but whatever, please yourself.

Addition: UFO in 1992-1993 Riga Latvia, Lienes iela 14 was ruled by British army and aliens robots from another realities and planets.

13 minutes ago, nordicboy said:

Addition: UFO in 1992-1993 Riga Latvia, Lienes iela 14 was ruled by British army and aliens robots from another realities and planets.

I honestly hope you’re seeking professional medical help for whatever you have got going on in your head my friend!

Rather than that, I hope you’re actually just trolling.

Either way; it’s not a good story and no part of it is believable at all. All that knowledge you claim, yet are unable to grasp coherent written English.

Edit: Actually I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, being in this section of the forum. Is this just a fictional story?

Edited by Timothy
Edit.

e1d3zMS.jpg?2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, nordicboy said:

I have knowledges from more than 300 billion planets, language, programming language, medicine, technology development, video games, movies collections, book collections, music collections and more.

Can you demonstrate some of this knowledge?