Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Veritas Strikes Again

43 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then

These are supposed to be posted starting tonight.  Should be fun to watch Zucker scramble.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
19 minutes ago, and then said:

These are supposed to be posted starting tonight.  Should be fun to watch Zucker scramble.  

Why not just post the recordings? Instead we have this ego m********ion about how important this fella is because he’s going to reveal the truth.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chronus

this has nothing to do with this political stuff, but @and theni just realized the dog on your profile pic is wearing glasses

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
8 minutes ago, Chronus said:

this has nothing to do with this political stuff, but @and theni just realized the dog on your profile pic is wearing glasses

 

:)  it's a bit of a joke.  She's a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix and dumber than a Beagle but she's sweet in spite of that.  Her name is Daisy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chronus
13 minutes ago, and then said:

:)  it's a bit of a joke.  She's a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix and dumber than a Beagle but she's sweet in spite of that.  Her name is Daisy.

interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

 

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why not just post the recordings? Instead we have this ego m********ion about how important this fella is because he’s going to reveal the truth.

If you take a moment to read my post, you'll see that he has said he's beginning to release them tonight.  As to your judgments about "truth", he's releasing conversations by these CNN execs.  As in... their own words.  Not sure how to be more truthful than that.  The dribbling out of this info is a strategy he has perfected.  If you dump everything then the modern equivalent of Goebbels that ply their trade online and in legacy media can dismiss it all in one swipe.  When it comes in waves they are denied that tactic.  I'm not sure why anyone would be against hearing what these media titans really think instead of what they say on air.  It's almost like you want it suppressed.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
Just now, and then said:

 

If you take a moment to read my post, you'll see that he has said he's beginning to release them tonight.  As to your judgments about "truth", he's releasing conversations by these CNN execs.  As in... their own words.  Not sure how to be more truthful than that.  The dribbling out of this info is a strategy he has perfected.  If you dump everything then the modern equivalent of Goebbels that ply their trade online and in legacy media can dismiss it all in one swipe.  When it comes in waves they are denied that tactic.  I'm not sure why anyone would be against hearing what these media titans really think instead of what they say on air.  It's almost like you want it suppressed.  

I'll spoil your recordings.  CNN leans left.  CNN hates Trump.  I mean, is that some sort of secret?  Fox News, well I guess, used to love Trump.  Breitbart loves Trump and conspiracies.  Epoch Times is Russian and definitely loves Trump.  Is anyone going to be surprised when CNN execs say they are searching for negative Trump stories?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
28 minutes ago, and then said:

 

If you take a moment to read my post, you'll see that he has said he's beginning to release them tonight.  As to your judgments about "truth", he's releasing conversations by these CNN execs.  As in... their own words.  Not sure how to be more truthful than that.  The dribbling out of this info is a strategy he has perfected.  If you dump everything then the modern equivalent of Goebbels that ply their trade online and in legacy media can dismiss it all in one swipe.  When it comes in waves they are denied that tactic.  I'm not sure why anyone would be against hearing what these media titans really think instead of what they say on air.  It's almost like you want it suppressed.  

I don’t think it’s Daisy who needs the glasses there Chief, I’m not questioning his releases, I’m questioning the theatrics of the whole “I’m going to do X TONIGHT!!! TUNE IN!” which is all about the theatre of self aggrandisement.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

"And then" will of course be back to discuss the er.. 'success' of ... whatever the hell he is pushing...

Prolly shoulda done that ONCE the stuff was released, to avoid the almost inevitable post-evental disappointment..

But I certainly would never make judgement beforehand, nor suppress "The Troof", so I personally can't wait. Then I'll find out what 'Veritas' means and also why that group uses a flaming B for a logo - Beelzebub media?

 

For next time, and then - why not briefly summarise the video content for us lazy folks..?  Then some of us might actually watch it...  Me, I'll just wait to see what unfolds when you use your very own grownsded-up words to explain what you determined after the event...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

Winner of The Fake News Awards calls the police on Varitas!

Who is this "legal expert"? Jeffrey Toobin? :D

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Winner of The Fake News Awards calls the police on Varitas!

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Zucker's office. :tsu:   The one thing these people hate more than anything (except Trump) is to be outed for what they REALLY ARE.  I wonder if they already have an "internal security" force?  :w00t:  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

CNN is a propaganda network. It's the equivalent of WWE

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, and then said:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in Zucker's office. :tsu:   The one thing these people hate more than anything (except Trump) is to be outed for what they REALLY ARE.  I wonder if they already have an "internal security" force?  :w00t:  

They’ve already set the groundwork for their minions to ignore anything reported (if)... “it was illegally gathered.. shame shame shame”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

waits patiently for this thread to have an actual point.......................................

 

y a w n 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Well? Where's the beef? I was promised proof of nefarious undertakings. So, where is it? Doomed to be disappointed yet again. *Sigh*

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

The only update I can find reveals that....

Tucker Carlson is even more racist than first thought.

 

Anyway, I'm sure that's just silly... and "and then" will be back any second to tell us the real scoop!!!  I'm so excited about this....

 

{snore}

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range

I was sure And Then would have updated us with the breaking news from last nights big release party!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

{double post, sorry}

Edited by ChrLzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
20 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Winner of The Fake News Awards calls the police on Varitas!

Who is this "legal expert"? Jeffrey Toobin? :D

 

Nope. Not illegal. The person who was in the meeting with CCN gave Project Veritas permission to record.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/new-York-recording-law

"New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Sam
44 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

The only update I can find reveals that....

Tucker Carlson is even more racist than first thought.

 

Anyway, I'm sure that's just silly... and "and then" will be back any second to tell us the real scoop!!!  I'm so excited about this....

 

{snore}

In that article, they clearly posted nothing, no evidence stating that Tucker Carlson is racist. They didn't even watch the video from Project Veritas... clearly bad reporting and straight up slander. Tucker Carlson could sue for slander by Daily Beast. I swear these "reporters" are dumb as a bag of rocks or don't even do the leg work that would only take a couple of minutes, either that or they are willfully lying to the public in order to slander.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
1 hour ago, Uncle Sam said:

In that article, they clearly posted nothing, no evidence stating that Tucker Carlson is racist. They didn't even watch the video from Project Veritas... clearly bad reporting and straight up slander. Tucker Carlson could sue for slander by Daily Beast. I swear these "reporters" are dumb as a bag of rocks or don't even do the leg work that would only take a couple of minutes, either that or they are willfully lying to the public in order to slander.

????

So, after all that handwaving and puffery, and you responding in grave detail on something that I joked about, you have added absolutely NOTHING to this thread.  You watched the Project Veritas video, I gather, so why don't you do what "and then" didn't and make a ferkin' point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

In that article, they clearly posted nothing, no evidence stating that Tucker Carlson is racist. They didn't even watch the video from Project Veritas... clearly bad reporting and straight up slander. Tucker Carlson could sue for slander by Daily Beast. I swear these "reporters" are dumb as a bag of rocks or don't even do the leg work that would only take a couple of minutes, either that or they are willfully lying to the public in order to slander.

4opzfw.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well? Where's the beef? I was promised proof of nefarious undertakings. So, where is it? Doomed to be disappointed yet again. *Sigh*

What do you expect, I mean just look at the source and that alone is reason enough to be disappointed!!!!!:tu:

Take Care my Friend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Who knew Cubans were "attracted to bullies"?  

c79ad177366b157ceb40c3827986cd4e.jpgSay hello to my lil fren...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

"And then" what the hell are you posting that drivel for?

 

It's your thread, so can you get back on topic and update us with this huge news you promised??

Or did you, once again, just go off too early?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.