Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lucid dream interrupted by astral projection

Awol7991

Sorry if it jumps around i had to type it quick before i forgot i had already forgot the beginning cus the scary part was so scary i dont think i have a question just sharing this.

We was all in this big house my mom gary sade n jake. idk what house n forget everything before this but i remember it was a normal lucid dream even fun.
So i go upstairs n i go in the room thers a room soon as u get up there on ur left.
I go in n i look back its all dark now everythings dark the whole house lighting changed.
I turned around cause i heard basicslly gary coming behind me after we was jus in the kitchen.
I turn around n a guy in the doorframe w jeans n a grey or white hoody with the hood up is there.
He not gary but i cant see his face but i feel he aint gary idk my heart drops i close my eyes i know wats gon happen cause every everytime this type **** happens its like my face n his face or my eyes n his eyes in the dream jus shoot towards each other as far as vision n 
Before i kno it hes in my face i cn feel him at my face i cn feel someone in my face i feel body heat and presence
And breath as he says in the deepest raspy voice nxt to my face "if your werent as scared of me as you are right now"  then woke up but i was so scared and i was already up by the time he said "right now" then felt th3 heat and presence slowly fade away from my face then i open my eye n i see something familiar thats not there i see a floating spinning tree of life or flower if life (which represents cells and atoms multiplying creating everything in existence if ur into metaphysics and spiritualuty u know) but its not ther its there but im awake so ik it aint there really but i must have been half asleep cus i see my room with this white thing floating spinning in my face 3D as if it had no gravity or axis so i try n grab it then i fully wake up like i wasnt all the way up i felt scared to move till i tried to grab it i think i needed to not be able to grab it to kno forsure i was awake awake cause soon as a grabbed it n i couldn't it faded away n the rest of my body could move. P.s before this i did try to goto the astral plain to get stuck i heard if ur in a lower vibration and ur mood isnt good u shouldn't astral project or you could end up in the dark part of the realm but my dream was normal at first so idk but i did have a bad night n i did make that my intent to go there and be stuck for good but that man been in my dreams before but he never talked before ever. I also invited any being go species (extra terrestrial or interdimensional) to visit me or whatever idk but now im scared to sleep tonight cus last time this happened it happend twice as i tried to go back to sleep last time I waited like 3 hrs to go back but it happened again so now im scared to try n sleep again its omly 1:27am i have work at 6 smh

• Haha 1

Also let me mention in my dreams when i lucid dream everyone talks through mind we dont talk talk we use telepathy but i actually heard this voice and it was loud and real now come to think bout it i never actually hear anything in my dreams its all telepathic, this one was weird for sure and different

Edited by Awol7991

Also the waking up part i really was calm i had to be but i was trying not to open my eyes or jump up yet i felt if i had opened my eyes or done that any earlier, my consciousness wasnt fully awake n part was still in the astral realm, so if i would have opened my eyes earlier before i felt him go away i feel i would have seen something like the man in my face but this time consciously awake in the realm which is a scary thought

It's just a dream. Don't believe me? Try asking someone that claims to AP to find and describe objects you place around the house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

It's just a dream. Don't believe me? Try asking someone that claims to AP to find and describe objects you place around the house.

Typical reply when you ask that, "it doesnt work like that" or "you arent enlightened enough to see the proof"

• Haha 1

Ok well for future commenters this isnt for skeptics lol im not gonna take in consideration what u say so might as well not comment

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Awol7991 said:

Ok well for future commenters this isnt for skeptics lol im not gonna take in consideration what u say so might as well not comment

I apologize my comment was directed to my friend Darvos, i did not know this thread was only for people who believe stories at face value, i will move on and bother you no more.

I had a hard time following the OP due to the writing style.  I have never done AP, but I have had lucid dreams and studied the experiences of others to a good degree.  My understanding of it is that one way to know the difference between an AP and lucid dream is the actual leaving of the body.  People who can do both claim that there is a tough part to get through when leaving the body.  According to some people, it gets easier over time, but the first few times it’s really hard to do.  With a lucid dream, there is none of that.  FWIW.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Awol7991 said:

Sorry if it jumps around i had to type it quick before i forgot i had already forgot the beginning cus the scary part was so scary i dont think i have a question just sharing this.

We was all in this big house my mom gary sade n jake. idk what house n forget everything before this but i remember it was a normal lucid dream even fun.
So i go upstairs n i go in the room thers a room soon as u get up there on ur left.
I go in n i look back its all dark now everythings dark the whole house lighting changed.
I turned around cause i heard basicslly gary coming behind me after we was jus in the kitchen.
I turn around n a guy in the doorframe w jeans n a grey or white hoody with the hood up is there.
He not gary but i cant see his face but i feel he aint gary idk my heart drops i close my eyes i know wats gon happen cause every everytime this type **** happens its like my face n his face or my eyes n his eyes in the dream jus shoot towards each other as far as vision n 
Before i kno it hes in my face i cn feel him at my face i cn feel someone in my face i feel body heat and presence
And breath as he says in the deepest raspy voice nxt to my face "if your werent as scared of me as you are right now"  then woke up but i was so scared and i was already up by the time he said "right now" then felt th3 heat and presence slowly fade away from my face then i open my eye n i see something familiar thats not there i see a floating spinning tree of life or flower if life (which represents cells and atoms multiplying creating everything in existence if ur into metaphysics and spiritualuty u know) but its not ther its there but im awake so ik it aint there really but i must have been half asleep cus i see my room with this white thing floating spinning in my face 3D as if it had no gravity or axis so i try n grab it then i fully wake up like i wasnt all the way up i felt scared to move till i tried to grab it i think i needed to not be able to grab it to kno forsure i was awake awake cause soon as a grabbed it n i couldn't it faded away n the rest of my body could move. P.s before this i did try to goto the astral plain to get stuck i heard if ur in a lower vibration and ur mood isnt good u shouldn't astral project or you could end up in the dark part of the realm but my dream was normal at first so idk but i did have a bad night n i did make that my intent to go there and be stuck for good but that man been in my dreams before but he never talked before ever. I also invited any being go species (extra terrestrial or interdimensional) to visit me or whatever idk but now im scared to sleep tonight cus last time this happened it happend twice as i tried to go back to sleep last time I waited like 3 hrs to go back but it happened again so now im scared to try n sleep again its omly 1:27am i have work at 6 smh

Could you please use punctuation.  Are you typing this on a phone?  It is really hard to read.   I suspect you should not try to astral travel until you are more mature.  It is not something useful.  And it doesn't sound like the dream was lucid if someone was able to frighten you so much.

Welcome to the forum.  

I think your dream is a message but you are the only one who can interpret the symbology.  A common symbol for your physical body is a house.  Maybe you should get a checkup and be sure your dream isn't trying to tell you something is wrong. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

Typical reply when you ask that, "it doesnt work like that" or "you arent enlightened enough to see the proof"

This poster went full echo chamber.

Since you call me Darvos, I will call you Brats. :D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

This poster went full echo chamber.

Since you call me Darvos, I will call you Brats. :D

Im not a weird hydrocephalus doll with bee stung lips and undersized body.

Sorry on the typo, bad eyes small phone screen,  anyhoo, your reply was nail on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2020 at 4:48 AM, Awol7991 said:

Well let us know if you want to do target practice. There's plenty of objects we can put around for you to find, and identify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Well let us know if you want to do target practice. There's plenty of objects we can put around for you to find, and identify.

Ive asked this of AT and phychics um st least 45 years now, and not one got a hit but lurk5.gif.69d1333f9529ab40eebdf73cc34eb48a.gif

Edited by the13bats

On 12/2/2020 at 9:15 AM, Guyver said:

I had a hard time following the OP due to the writing style.  I have never done AP, but I have had lucid dreams and studied the experiences of others to a good degree.  My understanding of it is that one way to know the difference between an AP and lucid dream is the actual leaving of the body.  People who can do both claim that there is a tough part to get through when leaving the body.  According to some people, it gets easier over time, but the first few times it’s really hard to do.  With a lucid dream, there is none of that.  FWIW.

I have experience with AP but not lucid dreaming and what you say about the tough part to get through when leaving the body was never my experience.  

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have experience with AP but not lucid dreaming and what you say about the tough part to get through when leaving the body was never my experience.  

I have. Well it’s not hard to get out of body, so to speak, it’s hard getting to the stage where you can get out. 

I wish I could experience this the way you do. Though my way has its moments as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/4/2020 at 1:56 AM, the13bats said:

Ive asked this of AT and phychics um st least 45 years now, and not one got a hit but lurk5.gif.69d1333f9529ab40eebdf73cc34eb48a.gif

Don't worry the real Astral Projectors are helping stop human rights violations all across the globe.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

What’s funny about that bats and davros? Or are you still sticking with the middle school mentality of just laughing at people in your immature Bevis and butthead style?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

What’s funny about that bats and davros? Or are you still sticking with the middle school mentality of just laughing at people in your immature Bevis and butthead style?

After i got done laughing at your lame attempts at insults rather than proving your claims it dawned on me, of course its frustrating to an ego driven person like yourself who thinks they are some kind of expert in the make believe world of Astral Projection to not be able to prove it.

okay, forgive me that wasnt fair of me so i will back up, i would be delighted for you or anyone to prove their claims AT is really leaving ones body and visiting other places,  you see in this i dont have to have some enlightened ability to see your gift, the burden fully is on the person making claims of AT.

So like davros suggested, and i will add, i have not to brag a big place, im a pack rat, so lots of junk,  my challenge is to you or any person who wants to prove your claims are more than stories, come AT and visit my joint and give me a list of a few unique items, shouldnt be hard if of course the claims are true.

If you reply with insults or excuses like "it doesnt work like that" or you dont care what i believe ( you already showed our opinions mean a great deal to you ) out of respect to the OP and forum i will ignore you,

however if you back up your claims and present a list of what you found while visiting my humble abode i will hail you and will post pictures of the junk in my home that you saw in your astral travels.

As they say the ball in in your court.

( no , im not claiming you own a ball or a court)

On 12/4/2020 at 1:45 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Every attempt at AP has lead to me lucid dreaming. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, the13bats said:

After i got done laughing at your lame attempts at insults rather than proving your claims it dawned on me, of course its frustrating to an ego driven person like yourself who thinks they are some kind of expert in the make believe world of Astral Projection to not be able to prove it.

okay, forgive me that wasnt fair of me so i will back up, i would be delighted for you or anyone to prove their claims AT is really leaving ones body and visiting other places,  you see in this i dont have to have some enlightened ability to see your gift, the burden fully is on the person making claims of AT.

So like davros suggested, and i will add, i have not to brag a big place, im a pack rat, so lots of junk,  my challenge is to you or any person who wants to prove your claims are more than stories, come AT and visit my joint and give me a list of a few unique items, shouldnt be hard if of course the claims are true.

If you reply with insults or excuses like "it doesnt work like that" or you dont care what i believe ( you already showed our opinions mean a great deal to you ) out of respect to the OP and forum i will ignore you,

however if you back up your claims and present a list of what you found while visiting my humble abode i will hail you and will post pictures of the junk in my home that you saw in your astral travels.

As they say the ball in in your court.

( no , im not claiming you own a ball or a court)

I don’t know, nor have I ever claimed I know for a fact that I ever actually left my body. I even made sure to express that the term was a figure of speech.  I Hold no belief about it. 

Wether AP is actually leaving your body, or is some advanced dream state I don’t know. And as interesting as it is to consider, when push comes to shove it makes little difference to me. I’d spend no less time doing it anyway. It has been among the most amazing things that I’ve ever experienced. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t know, nor have I ever claimed I know for a fact that I ever actually left my body. I even made sure to express that the term was a figure of speech.  I Hold no belief about it. 

Wether AP is actually leaving your body, or is some advanced dream state I don’t know. And as interesting as it is to consider, when push comes to shove it ma his  kes little difference to me. I’d spend no less time doing it anyway. It has been among the most amazing things that I’ve ever experienced. 

Coolness, i didnt know that in a way we agree AP is just dreaming, a trip of the mind, not actually leaving ones body,

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

Coolness, i didnt know that in a way we agree AP is just dreaming, a trip of the mind, not actually leaving ones body,

I didn’t say that either. Again I don’t hold a belief about it. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I didn’t say that either. Again I don’t hold a belief about it. 

No, i guess you didnt but to me it was a huge bit o coolness that you didnt make claims of special powers with no proof, or blame me for it.

But my orginal challenge is always to anyone who thinks AP/AT is a person leaving their body and not just a way cool vivid dream.

Hi Awol7991, I have tried to interpret your lucid dream in sections, in an attempt to make more sense of it for you. Let me just add from the onset that there is absolutely nothing to worry about, or be scared of in your account, in fact it makes perfect sense if you look at it from another viewpoint.

Let us start by putting aside your attempt to project into the astral realm, as this may be having an effect on how you interpret this dream and its meaning. Your experience in the dream appears to start with a house and people you know around you, this may suggest a sense of security (represented by the house) and familiarity (represented by the people around you that you know). This soon changes though as everything darkens and the lighting changes around you, suggesting a shift from familiarity, into uncertainty and insecurity.

I do not know the relationship you have with Gary, but it may be significant that everything changes when you look backwards. Have you had an argument or disagreement with Gary in the past that has left you unsure about his intentions towards you?  The way that you describe him suggests you've been very close, but in your dream, the person you know is different to the person standing in front of you, even though they appear similar. This could be your subconscious warning you that everything may not be as it seems with this person and you need to be more wary of who you trust. The hoody he's wearing is hiding something from you, in the dream it is obscuring his features, but in reality it may represent a hidden side to his character that you know exists, or some deed he's either committed or you suspect he's committed, but refuse to see.

As this aspect of the dream ends, you feel as if you've partially awakened due to the transition in the dream, when you experience seeing a floating spinning tree of life or flower. To you, in your own words, this represents 'cells and atoms multiplying creating everything in existence'. This may be a very important aspect of the dream, as what you are seeing represents creation, rather than what already is. As you reach out to touch it, it disappears and you feel fully awake.

Dreams often have a tendency to serve as an emotional release valve, where your innermost fears, doubts and insecurities can often reveal themselves, though wrapped in unfamiliar imagery, making the messages your subconscious mind are trying to tell you, difficult to understand. Try not to get too bogged down with looking for supernatural answers and if you are scared to the point of finding it difficult to sleep at nights, after convincing yourself that you're astral travelling in some lower realm, then steer clear of it and find a path that brings you peace, rather than turmoil, or at the very least, don't attempt it while your mind is troubled, or ill at ease.

I hope some of what I've said makes sense to you and helps. My advice from what you have said, is to think about how you see those around you and see them for who they truly are,'warts and all'. Once you come to a greater acceptance of their reality, above your chosen perceptions, you will grow in confidence and become the wiser for it. Now try to enjoy some restful sleep and free your mind of those niggling doubts and fears.:tu:

• Like 1