Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiger beheaded at Thailand private zoo

Eldorado

Thai authorities have seized a beheaded tiger and other dismembered animal corpses during a raid at a private Thai zoo.

While raiding the Mukda Tiger Park Farm in Mukdahan in Isaan province, the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation (DNP) seized multiple big cats being kept at the park.

Local Thai reports claimed some of the animals were dead, and photos of a severed tiger's head were shared by Thai news sites.

Full story at CQ News (Australia): Link

• Sad 4

13 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

:angry:  What the....  :angry:

Yeah I am with you. Few things make me angry enough to physically strangle people. Hurting children and animals are the first two on the list. This is the top point of people being idiots!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

Yeah I am with you. Few things make me angry enough to physically strangle people. Hurting children and animals are the first two on the list. This is the top point of people being idiots!!!! 

You're too kind to them.  IMO, that kind of behavior isn't down to idiocy, it's full-on evil.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, and then said:

You're too kind to them.  IMO, that kind of behavior isn't down to idiocy, it's full-on evil.

I agree.    

I still cannot believe the NFL, Fox Sports and ESPN welcomed Michael Vick back with open arms.  Some of the things he did to the dogs was pure evil.