Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Irans Scientist killing plan in Saudi Arabia

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has formally leveled the charge that Israel and Saudi Arabia conspired to assassinate top Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, who was killed in a carefully planned assassination when his vehicle was stopped outside Tehran last Friday.

https://iranian.com/2020/12/01/nuclear-scientists-killing-planned-during-netanyahus-visit-to-saudi-arabia-iranian-fm/

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OverSword
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has formally leveled the charge that Israel and Saudi Arabia conspired to assassinate top Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, who was killed in a carefully planned assassination when his vehicle was stopped outside Tehran last Friday.

https://iranian.com/2020/12/01/nuclear-scientists-killing-planned-during-netanyahus-visit-to-saudi-arabia-iranian-fm/

Makes sense to me.  Firstly Iran has made it no secret that they believe Israel has no right to exist which explains why Israel may want the driving force of Iran's nuclear program out of the way and secondly Prince Mohammed bin Salman has made it clear that if Iran gets nuclear weapons then Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the Arab world will certainly be forced to develop them as well and he does not wish to live in that type of world.  The entire world, including Iran is probably better off if Iran sticks to fossil fuels for the foreseeable future.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Makes sense to me.  Firstly Iran has made it no secret that they believe Israel has no right to exist which explains why Israel may want the driving force of Iran's nuclear program out of the way and secondly Prince Mohammed bin Salman has made it clear that if Iran gets nuclear weapons then Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the Arab world will certainly be forced to develop them as well and he does not wish to live in that type of world.  The entire world, including Iran is probably better off if Iran sticks to fossil fuels for the foreseeable future.

I wish they would just run out of Oil, then all the issues in the Middle East would calm down pretty quickly. When I was working there as a Contractor we use to joke around about how the oil could be destroyed. Since most of the Middle Eastern countries are basicly pumping oil out of one giant lake, if could get a small Nuclear Weapon down to the source and detonate it you could destroy or contaminate their oil supply with on blast. No oil no more problems!:D

Take Care my friend

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Makes sense to me.  Firstly Iran has made it no secret that they believe Israel has no right to exist which explains why Israel may want the driving force of Iran's nuclear program out of the way and secondly Prince Mohammed bin Salman has made it clear that if Iran gets nuclear weapons then Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the Arab world will certainly be forced to develop them as well and he does not wish to live in that type of world.  The entire world, including Iran is probably better off if Iran sticks to fossil fuels for the foreseeable future.

It'll be fascinating to watch how Joe justifies fulfilling the orders of the Tan Messiah.  He can pay Iran a few pallets of cash and remove sanctions but if he thinks he's going to harm Israel (as Obama did) then he's delusional.  Those Arab states will only draw closer if the Shias keep working toward the big fire.  The thugs in DC should give this one some SERIOUS consideration.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
1 hour ago, and then said:

It'll be fascinating to watch how Joe justifies fulfilling the orders of the Tan Messiah.  He can pay Iran a few pallets of cash and remove sanctions but if he thinks he's going to harm Israel (as Obama did) then he's delusional.  Those Arab states will only draw closer if the Shias keep working toward the big fire.  The thugs in DC should give this one some SERIOUS consideration.  

 Iran had a killing of a nuclear bomb scientist ?. They blame Israel and the US.  Some believe in Jesus `s prophecy( all mankind will perish) that it could be by Iran by dropping a bunch of nuclear bombs.:(

I believe in it

hope Trump will win again  to protect our world .

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

 Iran had a killing of a nuclear bomb scientist ?. They blame Israel and the US.  Some believe in Jesus `s prophecy( all mankind will perish) that it could be by Iran by dropping a bunch of nuclear bombs.:(

I believe in it

hope Trump will win again  to protect our world .

I think you've misread scripture, Docy.  The Bible never says that ALL humans will die.  It says that during a 7-year period a false leader (White horse) will take the world to war (Red horse) and famine (Black horse) and the Pale green horse (diseases) will lead to billions dead.  Add to that the impact of a asteroid or comet during that 7 years and the survivors will witness roughly 4-5 BILLION dead.  

Put another way, in WWII roughly 100 million people died, most from starvation and disease.  THIS tribulation period will see 4 or 5 THOUSAND MILLION dead.  Presidents like kings or other rulers, serve within God's plan and if Trump is supposed to continue in leadership then he WILL, regardless of what the criminals in DC try to do.  If Trump is removed by these criminals despite him winning then so be it.  The chaos that is coming isn't going to leave ANYONE full of joy or relief.  Those who are crowing about beating the Bad Orange Man aren't going to be crowing for long.  This nation AND the rest of the world is headed for economic collapse and "reset".  

MARANATHA. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
9 hours ago, and then said:

I think you've misread scripture, Docy.  The Bible never says that ALL humans will die.  It says that during a 7-year period a false leader (White horse) will take the world to war (Red horse) and famine (Black horse) and the Pale green horse (diseases) will lead to billions dead.  Add to that the impact of a asteroid or comet during that 7 years and the survivors will witness roughly 4-5 BILLION dead.  

Put another way, in WWII roughly 100 million people died, most from starvation and disease.  THIS tribulation period will see 4 or 5 THOUSAND MILLION dead.  Presidents like kings or other rulers, serve within God's plan and if Trump is supposed to continue in leadership then he WILL, regardless of what the criminals in DC try to do.  If Trump is removed by these criminals despite him winning then so be it.  The chaos that is coming isn't going to leave ANYONE full of joy or relief.  

So if Trump loses (he did) then it's part of God's plan but you intend to try to overturn it.

Who are you to think you know better than God?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkHunter
On 12/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Setton said:

So if Trump loses (he did) then it's part of God's plan but you intend to try to overturn it.

Who are you to think you know better than God?

That is just wrong logically and theologically, but you never cared about being wrong as long as you can get a few digs in.

First off no one truly won or lost till the electors vote which they havent done yet.

Secondly from a theological stand point it very well could be God's plan to have Trump appear to have lost till the final moment.  Wouldnt be the first time God would of done something of that nature.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
4 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

That is just wrong logically and theologically, but you never cared about being wrong as long as you can get a few digs in.

First off no one truly won or lost till the electors vote which they havent done yet.

Secondly from a theological stand point it very well could be God's plan to have Trump appear to have lost till the final moment.  Wouldnt be the first time God would of done something of that nature.

Well let's see then shall we? 

And when Biden is officially confirmed, we can all safely conclude that @and then is on whichever side God is not :) 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
9 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well let's see then shall we? 

And when Biden is officially confirmed, we can all safely conclude that @and then is on whichever side God :)is not 

Ahhh, Setton. The only response to the posts of those religious loonatics should be "Oh, God".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
45 minutes ago, odas said:

Ahhh, Setton. The only response to the posts of those religious loonatics should be "Oh, God".

But it's so much more fun when they talk themselves into a corner!

Low hanging fruit, I know, but still.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Manwon Lender
On 12/6/2020 at 3:40 AM, DarkHunter said:

That is just wrong logically and theologically, but you never cared about being wrong as long as you can get a few digs in.

First off no one truly won or lost till the electors vote which they havent done yet.

Secondly from a theological stand point it very well could be God's plan to have Trump appear to have lost till the final moment.  Wouldnt be the first time God would of done something of that nature.

Wow, Hunter I have been mistaken about you all along, I never pegged you as a religious man I am sorry about that. But, I certainly cant agree with you comments, telling Setton he is both logically and theologically wrong,  because you are really not in a position to speak for God. Since this morning when the Supreme Court throughout President Trumps lawsuit concerning Pennsylvania if anything, God has spoken. In addition he spoke through the Supreme Court because they are the Gods of law so for as the United States is concerned. I suspect this decision will put the final nail in President Trumps coffin, with respect to having any chance to change the results of this election.

I think everyone should face the fact that changes happen and whether they like it or not further anger and ill will will not change what has happened. Like the man has always said change what you can and learn to except what you cant, you see this is the best that can be done for America now. Further, it is time to put petty differences aside because we are all Americans, and it all comes down to one single undeniable fact together we stand strong and divided sooner or later we will fall.

I apologize for my actions toward you in the past, I hope you can except this and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 12/6/2020 at 7:00 AM, odas said:

Ahhh, Setton. The only response to the posts of those religious loonatics should be "Oh, God".

How are you doing my brother, I hope this reply finds you and your family Health, Safe and very happy.

Take care my friend

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

How are you doing my brother, I hope this reply finds you and your family Health, Safe and very happy.

Take care my friend

I am all right as is the family, thank you very much! Hope you are well too.:tu:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, odas said:

I am all right as is the family, thank you very much! Hope you are well too.:tu:

My brother, I am living the life and right now things could not be better.

Take care my friend!:tu:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.