Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Julia Hartley-Brewer: 'I’ve got the right to

Dreamer screamer

Julia Hartley-Brewer: 'I’ve got the right to shout at politicians when you do stupid things!'

The government have produced NO scientific evidence for this lock down,  WHY?  The scientists not in the Government bubble are stating there is no virus, or it's not as bad the government are making out.

Politicians need to be held to account!!    

Nobody doubts the right to shout at politicians when they do stupid things.

11 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

there is no virus

That strikes me as a stupid thing to say but I am not riled enough to shout back.

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

it's not as bad the government are making out.

Now that is a reasonable and debatable position at least.

That strikes me as a stupid thing to say but I am not riled enough to shout back.

You have to follow the program.  Imagine not being able to be free when everyone thinks the same.   Playing whack a mole, you could br that mole and this scares you.  Must have alot invested in this game.

Now that is a reasonable and debatable position at least.

The government have been asked time and time again for the evidence of a virus with no evidence.    why?

Just ask a doctor or nurse who works in ICU if the virus is real.  They will give it to you straight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The government have produced NO scientific evidence for this lock down,  WHY?  The scientists not in the Government bubble are stating there is no virus, or it's not as bad the government are making out.

Tell that to the 271,000 American families, who lost a loved one to Covid.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Just ask a doctor or nurse who works in ICU if the virus is real.  They will give it to you straight.

Don't have too, they're coming out everywhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8785349/Care-home-nurse-sacked-claiming-pandemic-hoax-insists-shes-seen-no-evidence-cornavirus.html

Care home nurse who claimed the pandemic is a hoax while protesting in her uniform against lockdown reveals she's been FIRED from her job but still insists she's seen 'no evidence' of a killer virus

How many people have you seen falling down?  Have you just watched way too many films?

How many people just comply with their government?  The government say jump, and everyone shouts how high.   So you got to use a bit of brain power and ask questions. 

Just 1 year ago the police were involved telling someone to remove a mask, now the police are telling people to wear one...  CRAZY WORLD... Oh because of a virus!   Grow up!!

10 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Tell that to the 271,000 American families, who lost a loved one to Covid.

Tell that to the millions going hungry because of the lock down.  

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/24/us/how-to-get-food-assistance-hunger-pandemic-iyw-trnd/index.html

54 million Americans are going hungry

271,000 people died form some supposed virus.   I think feeding people is more important than a virus?   The numbers say this?

5 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

54 million Americans are going hungry

That is a political failure. It could have been prevented, if the administration had taken due diligence. Blame the orange menace.

8 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

271,000 people died form some supposed virus.

That statement is as ridiculous as this thread.
You were given a brain for free when you were born. Maybe you should begin using it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah using movie clips as evidence is poor, not even going out doing your own research 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr.United_Nations said:

Yeah using movie clips as evidence is poor, not even going out doing your own research 

How uncannily the same though...   "It's ok, I got the arm band, i've had the vaccine, I have proved I am free."    Free is very subjective.

2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The government have produced NO scientific evidence for this lock down,  WHY?

You understand how virus transmission works right?

There’s your evidence.

But if you want more depth, the government publishes its evidence.  I’m sure you won’t read much of it as there’s a lot there, and some of it might use long words, but for your reading:

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/covid-19-scientific-evidence

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

How many people just comply with their government?  The government say jump, and everyone shouts how high.

How many people go for non compliance just because they are fortunate enough to live in a country that supports their right to do just that?

For the record I lost my uncle to COVID in April, he didn’t listen to the Advice, and continued going out every day like an idiot, he paid the price, and so did his family.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

How uncannily the same though...   "It's ok, I got the arm band, i've had the vaccine, I have proved I am free."    Free is very subjective.

And whats the alternative?

The government have been asked time and time again for the evidence of a virus with no evidence.    why?

The genome sequence isn't evidence?  If I didn't know better I'd say you're playing dumb.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

You understand how virus transmission works right?

NOPE! made up!

There’s your evidence.

So as long as I believe someone's reality, it must be true?     

ADHD; the guy who thought up this, and everyone believed it.  Made a death bed confession, he made it up.

But if you want more depth, the government publishes its evidence.  I’m sure you won’t read much of it as there’s a lot there, and some of it might use long words, but for your reading:

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/covid-19-scientific-evidence

So as long as it uses long words, you will believe it..:blink:

How many people go for non compliance just because they are fortunate enough to live in a country that supports their right to do just that?

That is your right, and that right can and should never be taken away no matter what.

For the record I lost my uncle to COVID in April, he didn’t listen to the Advice, and continued going out every day like an idiot, he paid the price, and so did his family.

When the truth comes out, I hope you use some very long words to get some payback in court. 

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

And whats the alternative?

You just found out you have an alternative!!   Nothing is ever fixed.  Don't you have rights?

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

The genome sequence isn't evidence?  If I didn't know better I'd say you're playing dumb.

The genome sequence?   That has been proved that it can never be created.   Where is it, have you seen it? I have looked and asked everyone for it, they all shrug.

18 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

NOPE! made up!

So viruses do not exist at all?  How do you explain people who spend their lives studying the subject?  

19 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

So as long as I believe someone's reality, it must be true?

Well, you can believe the science, well studied and understood, or I guess you can just make your own s@“‘t up.

21 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

ADHD; the guy who thought up this, and everyone believed it.  Made a death bed confession, he made it up.

Apart from being besides the point I think a lot of mental health professionals saw ADHD as a label for naughty children, but it did mean that people who were generally discarded to life’s dust bin were actually paid some professional attention.  Lie or not it served a purpose.

25 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

So as long as it uses long words, you will believe it..:blink:

Thing is you said: ‘The government produces no scientific information’.

Whether you believe the science or not that link proves your statement incorrect.

29 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

That is your right, and that right can and should never be taken away no matter what.

But it doesn’t mean we should suffer fools.

32 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

When the truth comes out, I hope you use some very long words to get some payback in court.

Seriously?  Just completely in denial, lacking any sort of compassion for your fellow humans, how do you manage to function in daily life?  

• Like 3

So viruses do not exist at all?  How do you explain people who spend their lives studying the subject?  

The body produces viruses to clean out the body of the toxins to keep the body clean.

The understanding of viruses are wrong.

Well, you can believe the science, well studied and understood, or I guess you can just make your own s@“‘t up.

And that is what the government have done. Made it up.

Apart from being besides the point I think a lot of mental health professionals saw ADHD as a label for naughty children, but it did mean that people who were generally discarded to life’s dust bin were actually paid some professional attention.  Lie or not it served a purpose.

Yeah, it brought a porsche or two and some pretty big houses for some.

Thing is you said: ‘The government produces no scientific information’.

Whether you believe the science or not that link proves your statement incorrect.

The information could just be made up, how will we ever know?   Legalese is a made up language designed for only a few to learn and play with to keep everyone in the dark so the powers that created it stay in power.    Science is the same. 

But it doesn’t mean we should suffer fools.

History has proved we have suffered fools because we simply accepted reality as real. and didn't know it was all made up.    We are so powerful that they are scared of people waking up.

Seriously?  Just completely in denial, lacking any sort of compassion for your fellow humans, how do you manage to function in daily life?  

Denial? no..asking questions with no answers and people just accepting what is on the telly.  If I don't follow then the emotional charaters come out with their emotional problems stating I am killing everyone by not being the same as them.   Some really sick and twisted psychology going on.    Reminds me of psychopath control their victim.

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You just found out you have an alternative!!   Nothing is ever fixed.  Don't you have rights?

Again ill ask, whats the alternate  to a vaccine? How do you cure a sick person? How do you stop yellow fever or a cold? Or even how do you stop an intruder into your home?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Again ill ask, whats the alternate  to a vaccine? How do you cure a sick person?

Or even how do you stop an intruder into your home?

<_< thinking.....NOTHING!!!  There is a global reset to come, so things will never get back to normal until they have fulfilled their mission.  

How do you cure a sick person?

I am afraid because of the rules I am not allowed to give that answer. 

Or even how do you stop an intruder into your home?

Because of stupid communism, the intruder has more rights than you.     But anyone breaking into your home you have a right to defend yourself.  Sadly, you will have to fight that too death to show you never had an intent to you stopping them.

How do you stop yellow fever or a cold?

You can't cure the cold because your body is discharging all the ****e from your cells.   But maybe their is a cure if you always look after your body by feeding right and looking after it well enough so you never get a cold.  

If you watch Bruce Lipton you might learn a thing or two.

9 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The government have been asked time and time again for the evidence of a virus with no evidence.    

Um, the governments have shown more than enough evidence that a virus exists.  The numbers of those dead and of those sickened absolutely speaks of the reality  of Covid 19.   Tell the doctors and nurses risking their own lives Covid don't exist.  When it crawls up your nose and gets down into your lungs, etc. say it don't exist.  In fact, FYI, there are millions of viruses we breathe, drink and eat into our bodies every day.   It's just that Covid is new and we don't have immunity to it yet.

• Like 2

When it crawls up your nose and gets down into your lungs

:o it has legs now?   

there are millions of viruses we breathe, drink and eat into our bodies every day. 

"A germ is a very small organism that causes disease. "

This is why we have an immune system.  This is why we have colds to get rid of the crap in the system. 

It's just that Covid is new and we don't have immunity to it yet.

This is the best cure for covid 19

covid 19 is a mind virus that is spread through TV, Radio and news papers reassuring you of a virus. 

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

<_< thinking.....NOTHING!!!  There is a global reset to come, so things will never get back to normal until they have fulfilled their mission.  

I am afraid because of the rules I am not allowed to give that answer. 

Because of stupid communism, the intruder has more rights than you.     But anyone breaking into your home you have a right to defend yourself.  Sadly, you will have to fight that too death to show you never had an intent to you stopping them.

You can't cure the cold because your body is discharging all the ****e from your cells.   But maybe their is a cure if you always look after your body by feeding right and looking after it well enough so you never get a cold.  

If you watch Bruce Lipton you might learn a thing or two.

Do you go far out of your way to find this sort of garbage to build ignorant emotional fear based views on? Global reset?? Get a grip fella. 

Lipton thinks belief controls human biology not DNA. For goodness sakes man. 

Are you deliberately self sabotaging your own credibility? Or are you looking for like minded friends? 

• Like 4

:o it has legs now?   

"A germ is a very small organism that causes disease. "

This is why we have an immune system.  This is why we have colds to get rid of the crap in the system. 

This is the best cure for covid 19

covid 19 is a mind virus that is spread through TV, Radio and news papers reassuring you of a virus. 

People get viruses and illnesses because of various reasons that range from poor eating habits to polluted environments. For example you look at the Black Plague/Bubonic Plague  that was caused by infected rats, and from people drinking contaminated water that had been infested with those rats. There are many factors that contribute to these things and very complex. Your understanding of biology/science etc shows you rather have simple answers. Sorry it does not work that way.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked