Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO over Chihuahua, Mexico

Eldorado

Weird how it doesn't go into the clouds.  Could it be a light shone down from a higher vehicle?

Looks like a plane that is really high up and is reflecting a distant sunset. It might have set a few minutes early and getting dark where the camera is, but for the passengers on the aircraft, they are high enough to just get the last light of the sun setting over the far distant curve of the earth. 

As usual, it's poor quality footage, but at least they kept filming and thus showed it acted exactly like an aircraft would, and faded into the distance.  I don't think it's catching sunlight as some of those clouds should also be catching it, but it's a good suggestion..  I think it just had it's landing lights on, and that's why it changed in brightness as it slowly turned away.  Given the quality issues it's hard to be sure, but I also got the impression of strobe lights at times.  Alien UFO's are fairly unlikely to use standard flash rate strobes...

I see *nothing* that is not explainable, and I'll bet that the people closer to it would have seen it for what it was, hence this is the only report, right...?

• Like 5