Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BBC weather presenter is taken off air

Dreamer screamer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9005785/BBC-weather-presenter-taken-air-attended-two-Piers-Corbyn-anti-lockdown-marches.html

BBC weather presenter is taken off air after she 'attended two Piers Corbyn anti-lockdown marches and called corporation 'the devil' on WhatsApp group for Covid deniers'

A BBC weather presenter said to have attended two anti-lockdown marches led by Piers Corbyn has been taken off air.

Regional TV talent Jemma Cooper is best known for her regular appearances on Bristol's Points West programme.

But it is alleged she put in a Covid-denial group the BBC was 'the devil' and appears to be in footage of an anti-lockdown march, where Piers Corbyn appears.

'She said she was adamant Covid is not a real thing. One employee was left in tears by the conversation.

'It has become a thing in the newsroom which we call "Where's Wally". 

When you go against the narrative, the crab will drag you down.   It's psychological abuse, from which side though? who is speaking the truth?  I can imagine it must be hell speaking your truth that goes against the whole system of control.

Brave lady.

She replied: 'Yes alas I work for the devil at the moment.

'I joined the corporation in 1999 when I was 28 and fully asleep. Comatose.'

Another one who can see.

MakeMyDay_TheyLive_02-1-1600x900-c-default.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So, just to clarify, OP, do you deny that Covid is real, and all those hospitals that are overloaded = faked news, and all those people who claim to have lost loved ones, they are all liars, presumably paid by the ebil gubmint, in your opinion?

I think there's several UM members who may be a little angry to hear that ludicrous CT being expounded here.  Some CT's are relatively harmless, some even have a grain or two of truth...  But that one...  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So, just to clarify, OP, do you deny that Covid is real, and all those hospitals that are overloaded = faked news, and all those people who claim to have lost loved ones, they are all liars, presumably paid by the ebil gubmint, in your opinion?

I think there's several UM members who may be a little angry to hear that ludicrous CT being expounded here.  Some CT's are relatively harmless, some even have a grain or two of truth...  But that one...  

People accepted the idea of covid 19 when a family member passed on and didn't question it because that is just how we humans are programmed.   They accepted the idea of covid-19 being real, and of course the governments sent out messages that anyone dies has to have died from Covid-19 written on the death certificate. 

• Confused 2

People who have had covid-19 on the certificates are because they had symptoms related to the disease. However your claim that every death has to be written as covid it's nonsensical.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Its on facebook so it must be true...

Don't forget the Daily Mail. Which is basically similar to a tabloid.

There is a 28 day window.  Anyone who tests positive 28 days before death is classed as a Covid related death e.g.

Victim example.

1st November - Tested positive

14th November - Self isolation completed and tested negative

28th November - Suffer fatal heart attack,

Conclusion - Covid related death.

The term 'Covid related death' has become so vague that it is almost impossible to calculate the true totals as they have become exaggerated and to such a degree that it is no surprise that people doubt the honesty of government advice, since they've had little reason to trust them before the pandemic even started.  Trust has to be earned.  Have the government earned our trust?  The majority would probably say absolutely not.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

People who have had covid-19 on the certificates are because they had symptoms related to the disease. However your claim that every death has to be written as covid it's nonsensical.

How could they get such high death numbers?

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Its on facebook so it must be true...

Most people get banned now for going against the narrative of saying covid 19 is a lie.    So this can't be true.

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Don't forget the Daily Mail. Which is basically similar to a tabloid.

Daily mail supported the nazis.  Not the poeple, but the owners of the daily mail of the time.   Still going on today as every newspaper is controlled. 

50 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

There is a 28 day window.  Anyone who tests positive 28 days before death is classed as a Covid related death e.g.

Victim example.

1st November - Tested positive

14th November - Self isolation completed and tested negative

28th November - Suffer fatal heart attack,

Conclusion - Covid related death.

The term 'Covid related death' has become so vague that it is almost impossible to calculate the true totals as they have become exaggerated and to such a degree that it is no surprise that people doubt the honesty of government advice, since they've had little reason to trust them before the pandemic even started.  Trust has to be earned.  Have the government earned our trust?  The majority would probably say absolutely not.

There is no test that can prove covid 19...   

• Confused 1

Thought this bit was hilarious though :-

"The BBC told MailOnline: 'Impartiality is the cornerstone of the BBC so we have strict guidelines all staff are expected to follow. Any breach is dealt with swiftly and seriously." :w00t:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

There is no test that can prove covid 19...   

LIE.  From utter ignorance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

What a disgrace.  Absolutely moronic.  I work in the health sector.  I and every member of my family and the vast majority of my friends, have a close relationship with our family GPs.  Those GPs are well-trained, they check each others work, they verify, they get involved in investigations, they swear an oath, and 99.5% of them are straight as an arrow.  The repercussions of doing the wrong thing are horrendous, and even death certificates are cross checked by attendant nurses, autopsies, etc.  This really is a STUPID conspiracy theory.

Look, I'm sorry if you have had a bad run with life, and that the only way to cope is for you to blame everyone else and become a CT fanatic.  And sure, there is some corruption and evil out there.  But as far as accusing a multitude of doctors and nurses in every country across the globe of fraudulently filling out death certificates, and families being suckered by the satanist government into not knowing what really happened, and the 250,000 plus deaths in the US, and so on.... you are accusing honest incredibly hard-working doctors of lying their asses off, and nurses who have to work like maniacs to keep up with the hospital overload, all being evil co-conspirators.  Frankly, I'm SICK OF IT.  SHAME ON YOU.

Doesn't it occur to you that it just might be real?  And if that is so, you are insulting people left right and center in the most horrible, unforgivable indefensible way, and in the most difficult times of their lives?

It is, and you are, despicable.

Look, I'm sorry if you have had a bad run with life, and that the only way to cope is for you to blame everyone else and become a CT fanatic. 

Bad run? so you judge me for being bitter at life and things not going my way.  :lol:   that one!!    Absolutely NOT!!  Something stinks about this virus and especially the timing when they want to do a great reset.

Most people just for an easy time will accept the general things that happen.   Nobody wants to kick up a fuss and just comply. 

I too have worked in health care and believe me, I am glad I got out. 

you are accusing honest incredibly hard-working doctors of lying their asses off, and nurses who have to work like maniacs to keep up with the hospital overload, all being evil co-conspirators.  Frankly, I'm SICK OF IT.  SHAME ON YOU.

I am saying there is something very fishy going on with this covid 19.   I am allowed to ask questions and have opinions.  Sorry if you've been so triggered, but the truth is coming out and why we are seeing so many police on the streets when the truthers are gathering to shout out about their freedoms.     A virus so deadly that you have to have a test to see if you got it.  :blink:   

Doesn't it occur to you that it just might be real? 

Erm... no!  Does it occur to you it might be a lie?

Joseph Goebbels: On the “Big Lie”

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

In case you didn't know, history always repeats!

16 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

LIE.  From utter ignorance.

So glad you are allowed your opinion, and I am too allowed mine.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

NOT when it includes blatant lies.  Save them for a blog.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Apparently there are right and wrong opinions and only the government and the media are allowed to dictate what the right opinions should be.  At least, that is how it feels sometimes.  e,g.  It is impossible to ask how many people died from the typhus epidemic during WW2 because any hint of concentration camps being mentioned is seen as a submission of holocaust denial.  The same applies to Covid.  Anyone who questions the true number of deaths is seen as a Covid denier. No doubt laws will be implemented that will make it a criminal offense to question the authenticity of the total number of Covid deaths.  Apparently you have to deny it, or believe it, and there is no middle ground and no independent investigations into it.  Although I suspect a covert investigation will be done to determine what is really going on.  It will probably develop into a movement that will be mocked by the media and labelled a right wing group (the usual dogma) with some celebrities condemned for supporting it, and others cheered, until the movement is branded a terror group and stopped entirely.  It's so predictable that I can already imagine Channel 4 making a documentary about it in the run up to the next general election.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see that some of you have never worked in the death industry. I have. There is no mass conspiracy to label everything as a covid death. Hospitals don't get more money for covid patients. These claims do nothing but show a lack of understanding of how such tings work. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TigerBright19 said:

Apparently there are right and wrong opinions

Gee, really?  You just worked that out?

and only the government and the media are allowed to dictate what the right opinions should be.

You're free to be wrong.  But if you are spreading dangerous misinformation, that freedom vanishes.

At least, that is how it feels sometimes.

Well, try to work it out, and do some proper research.  If you have an example of a non-harmful wrong opinion being inappropriately censored, CITE it.

It is impossible to ask how many people died from the Typhus epidemic during WW2

RUBBISH.  Ask away.  Questions are no problem at all.  People who know more will give you answers.  Answers you can check.  If you don't know how to check and verify information, then ask THAT question.

But that's NOT what is happening in this trainwreck - we have claims that are being made as facts, and they are not facts at all, they are downright, easily provable lies. Dangerous and hurtful lies.

Although I suspect a covert investigation will be done to determine what is really going on.

Yes, of course you would because then you can believe what you want, no matter how stupid, and your argument will be that it was a covert investigation so that's why we can't see what was done to investigate and we have to take your word...

So ASK away, what is it that you are claiming?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

NOT when it includes blatant lies.  Save them for a blog.

I agree, covid 19 is a blatant lie!!  You're from Australia where you have no Queen any more and is run by a corporation.  A corporation which is just a piece of paper, so there is a blatant lie, a piece of paper is running your life and putting you on lockdown.

1 hour ago, TigerBright19 said:

Apparently there are right and wrong opinions and only the government and the media are allowed to dictate what the right opinions should be.  At least, that is how it feels sometimes.  e,g.  It is impossible to ask how many people died from the typhus epidemic during WW2 because any hint of concentration camps being mentioned is seen as a submission of holocaust denial.  The same applies to Covid.  Anyone who questions the true number of deaths is seen as a Covid denier. No doubt laws will be implemented that will make it a criminal offense to question the authenticity of the total number of Covid deaths.  Apparently you have to deny it, or believe it, and there is no middle ground and no independent investigations into it.  Although I suspect a covert investigation will be done to determine what is really going on.  It will probably develop into a movement that will be mocked by the media and labelled a right wing group (the usual dogma) with some celebrities condemned for supporting it, and others cheered, until the movement is branded a terror group and stopped entirely.  It's so predictable that I can already imagine Channel 4 making a documentary about it in the run up to the next general election.

Cracking post and well thought out... 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Most people get banned now for going against the narrative of saying covid 19 is a lie.    So this can't be true.

Perhaps another explanation is because such misinformation may result in harmful actions. For example Covid-19 being blamed on 5G networks that resulted in tons of them being burned down in the UK which was helping lines of communication for emergency workers, but because of such incidences they were not able to perform their job in getting to those that needed treatment or having the ability to respond to emergency calls.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As I have stated in previous threads you have made, I have lost two friends to Covid-19 and another one of them as tested positive and is in the recovery stage. I think in some ways you make these posts to get an emotional response from people who read your threads, you think by them getting upset that it is proof of your theories and that we are just in denial of what you claim are facts, which in truth  are presuppositions that you have interpreted to fit your theories that everything is a lie, nothing is real and that reality is an illusion. When you are given information that refutes your claims you either throw it out, or you see it as more evidence of a cover-up and that its all lies, and then you just move on repeating the same nonsense hoping if you have repeated it enough times people will accept it.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I agree, covid 19 is a blatant lie!!  You're from Australia where you have no Queen any more and is run by a corporation.  A corporation which is just a piece of paper, so there is a blatant lie, a piece of paper is running your life and putting you on lockdown.

So, you also don't know how Australia's govt works, what 'corporation' means, and you think Oz is in lockdown?  Because of sensible gov't recommendations and border controls and excellent contact tracing, and because the majority of the people actually listened and did some decent social isolation, we've pretty much defeated it for now.  No significant lockdowns are in force.    How's your region going?  Want to compare graphs?

AUS_Covid_2020_12_04.jpg.9635b56aaf59af189716d5da4dbbabed.jpg

You're not in touch with any reality, are you...?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked