Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World of Minecraft

Nnicolette

My son just started a youtube channel. He keeps requesting that I advertise it and find more subscribers. Does anyone know what the best ways to do this are?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sweet video.  My son used to play minecraft a lot. I know there are a lot of videos out there.  Maybe you can help him find some minecraft youtube channels that would allow him to post for a start.

• Like 1

Haha cute. It also might be interest in streaming in Twitch or something like that too.

• Like 3

My grandson shows me stuff he is doing in minecraft when I visit and he is playing it.

• Like 1

I love mine craft, I work with children and have used mine craft a fair bit as a tool.  It is limitless and so much fun.

• Like 1

That is too adorable! This was such an enjoyable video haha :D Tell him he did a good job!

You can probably look in to the youtube help section and settings to configure analytics and things of that sort on his Youtube channel + google account. You can see when people viewed it, from where, who liked it, most popular viewing times, and other settings. It can help you plan to post things that your audience will enjoy.

I've had to make videos for classes and such before. Maybe you can find help articles about it on the web by searching blogs for marketing tips?

• Like 1