Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Why doesnt trump denounce threats of violence

27 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats

I see a trend that if a person even GOP and or long time trump supporter doesnt do just what trumps demands of them including out right lying for him he fires them, turns hostile on them as do trumps worshippers,

okay his right to fire who he desires but then these people receive threats, trump doesnt denounce the threats which makes it appear he supports harm coming to others,

So simple question to start with, why doesnt trump denounce and condeme the violence and threats that are made against other American citizens and "they deserve threats of dearh and violence" doesnt wash.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/georgia-election-official-trump-republicans-violence/index.html

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

The violence's will be the  from the far left :(

belonging to or representing the views of the extreme left wing of a political party or group of the socialisms,

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The violence's will be the  from the far left :(

belonging to or representing the views of the extreme left wing of a political party or group of the socialisms,

Okay, sounds like you way missed not just my questions but the entire boat too, ive seen you do that a lot on here.

I asked why doesnt president trump denounce and condeme threats of violence and death made against people including GOP who didnt do what he demanded

they are not supporting him so zero reason for the left to be cross with them and make threats since the left do not support trump either, so your claims of that are ridiculous.

So please post your proof not side stepping or excuses how you know the threats are from the left, prove yourself.

And answer do not avoid or ignore the question why wouldnt potus trump denounce and condeme all treats made against any American citizens

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To do list

I must have been on Mars the last four years, the riots the social uproar the violence against police or anyone who dares to speak up against democrats. Most democratic candidates called for violence asked for crowd funding to release criminals. So no I don't see why Trump should ask anyone to calm down, When no democrat listened recently. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, sounds like you way missed not just my questions but the entire boat too, ive seen you do that a lot on here.

I asked why doesnt president trump denounce and condeme threats of violence and death made against people including GOP who didnt do what he demanded

they are not supporting him so zero reason for the left to be cross with them and make threats since the left do not support trump either, so your claims of that are ridiculous.

So please post your proof not side stepping or excuses how you know the threats are from the left, prove yourself.

And answer do not avoid or ignore the question why wouldnt potus trump denounce and condeme all treats made against any American citizens

the republicans are not of  the violence's but of the left democrats.  

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

the republicans are not of  the violence's but of the left democrats.  

Go back, re read my posts until you can grasp them then answer my questions, thank you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Socio
15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, sounds like you way missed not just my questions but the entire boat too, ive seen you do that a lot on here.

I asked why doesnt president trump denounce and condeme threats of violence and death made against people including GOP who didnt do what he demanded

they are not supporting him so zero reason for the left to be cross with them and make threats since the left do not support trump either, so your claims of that are ridiculous.

So please post your proof not side stepping or excuses how you know the threats are from the left, prove yourself.

And answer do not avoid or ignore the question why wouldnt potus trump denounce and condeme all treats made against any American citizens

What threats exactly?

Seems to me any real threats people face particularly the GOP would stem from them working with Trump rather than against him which is no doubt why a majority of them appear to be doing just that, working against him.

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
13 minutes ago, Socio said:

What threats exactly?

Seems to me any real threats people face particularly the GOP would stem from them working with Trump rather than against him which is no doubt why a majority of them appear to be doing just that, working against him.

 

For starters,

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/georgia-election-official-trump-republicans-violence/index.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats

Haven’t we done this thread twice already?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, To do list said:

I must have been on Mars the last four years, the riots the social uproar the violence against police or anyone who dares to speak up against democrats. Most democratic candidates called for violence asked for crowd funding to release criminals. So no I don't see why Trump should ask anyone to calm down, When no democrat listened recently. 

You don't understand what is going on, this thread is about Republicans who will not lie about voter fraud to support Trump. So basically he is behind all this crap, every time a republican State AG or other official will not throw away votes of bend things to suit Trump the death threats begin, and it is not just in a single state it's happening across the Nation. 

Here is a Video that explains what is happening.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Socio said:

What threats exactly?

Seems to me any real threats people face particularly the GOP would stem from them working with Trump rather than against him which is no doubt why a majority of them appear to be doing just that, working against him.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

sorry all but its going to be the democratically  socialisms, that will be the violence's:)

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., says a Republican-controlled Senate would be a ‘firewall against socialism

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Why didn't the Democrat mayors and governors DO ANYTHING to protect their citizens from the open violence, looting and burning during the summer?  Instead of whining about Trump's shortcomings you folks should be happy he hasn't called for a popular uprising against the criminals in DC and those 5 battleground states.  If he decided to do that, none of narrative you've pushed for years would make the slightest difference.  Do you grasp that?  Millions of his supporters are wound a little tight these days and if they decided to vent their anger, there would be no stopping them.  

Instead of reaching out to find compromise, these idiots are talking about retribution against fellow Americans due to their choice to support Trump.  That's not going to end well for anyone.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
44 minutes ago, and then said:

Why didn't the Democrat mayors and governors DO ANYTHING to protect their citizens from the open violence, looting and burning during the summer?  Instead of whining about Trump's shortcomings you folks should be happy he hasn't called for a popular uprising against the criminals in DC and those 5 battleground states.  If he decided to do that, none of narrative you've pushed for years would make the slightest difference.  Do you grasp that?  Millions of his supporters are wound a little tight these days and if they decided to vent their anger, there would be no stopping them.  

Instead of reaching out to find compromise, these idiots are talking about retribution against fellow Americans due to their choice to support Trump.  That's not going to end well for anyone.

And “you’re lucky we’re not told to fight you” isn’t a threat? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
48 minutes ago, and then said:

Why didn't the Democrat mayors and governors DO ANYTHING to protect their citizens from the open violence, looting and burning during the summer?  Instead of whining about Trump's shortcomings you folks should be happy he hasn't called for a popular uprising against the criminals in DC and those 5 battleground states.  If he decided to do that, none of narrative you've pushed for years would make the slightest difference.  Do you grasp that?  Millions of his supporters are wound a little tight these days and if they decided to vent their anger, there would be no stopping them.  

Instead of reaching out to find compromise, these idiots are talking about retribution against fellow Americans due to their choice to support Trump.  That's not going to end well for anyone.

Yeah that small amount of people who decided to loot should be in jail, but the 99.9 percent of protesters who just marched in the streets scared you? Hell, what am I talking about, conservatives are scared by anybody darker then Bjork...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And “you’re lucky we’re not told to fight you” isn’t a threat? 

Not to him, but talk is very very cheep!! Below is a typical Trump Supporter show their support for the President!!:w00t:

4oq6ms.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Haven’t we done this thread twice already?

And we're getting exceedingly good at it. Did you see the cat walk by twice?

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 hours ago, Socio said:

What threats exactly?

Seems to me any real threats people face particularly the GOP would stem from them working with Trump rather than against him which is no doubt why a majority of them appear to be doing just that, working against him.

 

So who are these threatened GOP you're talking about? You seem to be deflecting from the op. Why? Why hasn't Trump denounced the violence on his behalf? 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
4 hours ago, To do list said:

I must have been on Mars the last four years, the riots the social uproar the violence against police or anyone who dares to speak up against democrats. Most democratic candidates called for violence asked for crowd funding to release criminals. So no I don't see why Trump should ask anyone to calm down, When no democrat listened recently. 

Perhaps you should sit down at your computer, and catch up since you're arguing from admitted ignorance.  

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
4 hours ago, To do list said:

I must have been on Mars the last four years,

Wow!  How were things on Mars?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah that small amount of people who decided to loot should be in jail, but the 99.9 percent of protesters who just marched in the streets scared you? Hell, what am I talking about, conservatives are scared by anybody darker then Bjork...

I’m just scared by Bjork.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah that small amount of people who decided to loot should be in jail,

To be such a small group they sure as hell excelled at destruction.  2 Billion dollars worth.  Anyone who can review what was done in those cities and refuse to admit the chaos is a person willingly pursuing an "end justifies the means" agenda.

Don't misunderstand me.  I don't really care what the idiots in these blue cities and states decide to do in their own jurisdictions.  Let it burn, baby.  Let them keep voting for the same old ****.  They deserve the chaos.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m just scared by Bjork.

Naw, shes Okay meet her when i booked sugarcubes decades back...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Why do people who claim to love the country only love part of it and want our contry to burn, keep making your threats, people see you do it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

The thread was derailed and my basic orginal questions unanswered,  its just a pulpit for trumps worshippers to spew hate, im done here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.