Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waking up to knocking?

Ells

Hello everyone! This is my second post here ( check out my last post if you wish )

I am looking for some guidance or even answers? to make sure what I am experiencing isn't sinister in any way and maybe there is an explanation for it?

Anyway, it's pretty simple. Over the last few months I've been woken up by the sound of knocking. It's 3 knocks, quickly one after another. It's always in the middle of the night around 3am ( approx )

The knocks don't sound like someone knocking a door, or a window, or my bed-frame. Nothing familiar anyway. They sound deep and echoing, but loud enough to wake me. It's freaking me out to be honest. It scares me because I think someone is at the door or there's an emergency or something. It's happened when I've been alone at home ( OH was working away ) and also when he's been home so I can't say it was him. When I heard it when he was home, he was fast asleep when I woke so he obviously didn't hear it.

I remember my dreams, and I definitely wasn't dreaming about knocking? 

After what happened to me last year I'm just confused why I am experiencing these strange things. Just doesn't add up.

Thanks,

Ells 

• Like 2

I have heard that these 3 knocks are not sinister, they are like a wake up call.  Some think they are aliens or the visitors just letting you know they are there.  Whitley Strieber talks about the 3 knocks.  There is something important about 3 and maybe that is the message, simple.  See if you start noticing things in 3's or multiples of 3's.

Edited by Desertrat56

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have heard that these 3 knocks are not sinister, they are like a wake up call.  Some think they are aliens or the visitors just letting you know they are there.  Whitley Strieber talks about the 3 knocks.  There is something important about 3 and maybe that is the message, simple.  See if you start noticing things in 3's or multiples of 3's.

Thank you for the reply, I'm not sure if you read my initial post about my MC - weirdly I'm finding myself back on this site a year since it happened. I haven't been on here for months. I had another MC about a month ago. Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky? That's the only 3 that comes to mind

Also, to add - the knocking isn't coming from another room, I feel like it's right above me 

• Like 1

If it's bothering you, I suggest getting some type of security camera. Placing it facing the area (outside) where to sounds comes from. So if anyone is knocking on that spot you'll quickly find out. Never hurts to be safe. 

• Like 1

There is a bird that pecks 3 times, and it could sound like knocking, I had it happen to me too. And it was the bird.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ells said:

After what happened to me last year I'm just confused why I am experiencing these strange things. Just doesn't add up.

Thanks,

My father-in-law experienced this for several years.  Always in the early morning hours and always 3 loud knocks.  To add another layer, he was very nearly deaf.  We never found a source for it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ells said:

Thank you for the reply, I'm not sure if you read my initial post about my MC - weirdly I'm finding myself back on this site a year since it happened. I haven't been on here for months. I had another MC about a month ago. Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky? That's the only 3 that comes to mind

Also, to add - the knocking isn't coming from another room, I feel like it's right above me 

I did read your other post and I feel sad that you had that experience.  I am acronym challenged so I had to look at that post again to see what you mean by MC, I don't see those initials or words that work that way, but I get what you are referring too, only because I read the post.

It is possible that is what the knocks implied.  My cousin went through something similar, she was in her 40's and the 3rd time she did have a healthy baby.  He is grown now and is a scientist.

I have had those knocks as well years ago when I was taking care of my mother in her last years.  I had already had experiences that indicated I should pay attention to 3, 3 incidents, 3 thoughts, 3 what ever that are similar or the same.  It is not from the aliens, my opinion is it is from a part of us that knows.  Whitley Strieber thinks it is from the visitors and loved ones who have passed and he could right.  

There is more to each of us than the sum of our parts and we are taught to ignore a lot of information.  It is for self preservation, mostly, because we do not have the bandwidth to pay attention to all the information we are bombarded with every minute, those who cannot filter anything tend to go mad or seem mad (crazy).  Some of us ignore the "rules" and pay attention to a few things outside the programmed acceptable experiences.  Then we have to either keep our mouths shut about it, or we have to accept that others will react badly if we relay the information we have noticed.  Not all, but most, because it is outside the program parameters.

Blessings.  

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 7:31 PM, Ells said:

Hello everyone! This is my second post here ( check out my last post if you wish )

I am looking for some guidance or even answers? to make sure what I am experiencing isn't sinister in any way and maybe there is an explanation for it?

Anyway, it's pretty simple. Over the last few months I've been woken up by the sound of knocking. It's 3 knocks, quickly one after another. It's always in the middle of the night around 3am ( approx )

The knocks don't sound like someone knocking a door, or a window, or my bed-frame. Nothing familiar anyway. They sound deep and echoing, but loud enough to wake me. It's freaking me out to be honest. It scares me because I think someone is at the door or there's an emergency or something. It's happened when I've been alone at home ( OH was working away ) and also when he's been home so I can't say it was him. When I heard it when he was home, he was fast asleep when I woke so he obviously didn't hear it.

I remember my dreams, and I definitely wasn't dreaming about knocking? 

Thanks,

Ells 

knocking is your own self knocking:) self analysis.

Edited by docyabut2