Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Major Speech from President Donald Trump

bee

December 2nd 2020...

This may be the most important speech I've ever made....

transcript

Donald Trump Speech on Election Fraud Claims Transcript December 2

beginning of speech ...

"Thank you. This may be the most important speech I’ve ever made. I want to provide an update on our ongoing efforts to expose the tremendous voter fraud and irregularities which took place during the ridiculously long November 3rd elections. We used to have what was called, election day. Now we have election days, weeks, and months, and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time, especially when you have to prove almost nothing to exercise our greatest privilege, the right to vote. As President, I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

His haters will go ballistic over this and I will enjoy watching them squirm.  He may yet have the election stolen from him but not before he establishes the proof of it.  From that point forward, he will have 70 million of us behind him and ready to actively resist this attempt by Marxists to seize control of our nation.  

ETA:  And just to clarify MY intent, I'm talking about holding rallies around the nation, donating for legal teams and if the election is stolen then ramping up pressure on Biden, the Tanned Messiah, and every entity that we find complicit in this coup.  :tu:

Edited by and then
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Uncut live broadcast out of the lunatic asylum by its leader. Well, thats the right to freedom of speech in perfection.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, and then said:

His haters will go ballistic over this and I will enjoy watching them squirm.  He may yet have the election stolen from him but not before he establishes the proof of it.  From that point forward, he will have 70 million of us behind him and ready to actively resist this attempt by Marxists to seize control of our nation.  

ETA:  And just to clarify MY intent, I'm talking about holding rallies around the nation, donating for legal teams and if the election is stolen then ramping up pressure on Biden, the Tanned Messiah, and every entity that we find complicit in this coup.  :tu:

well in the final part of the speech Trump says....

transcript

quote..

"President Donald Trump: (45:40)
If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a country anymore. With the resolve and support of the American people, we will restore honesty and integrity to our elections. We will restore trust in our system of government. Thank you. God bless you. God bless America."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and it's true... without free and fair elections you... "don't have a country anymore.."
an uncorrupted, transparent and properly conducted election process is the bedrock of democracy and the US Republic...

I thought Trump looked and sounded every inch a statesman when he delivered this important speech..

He looked well, dapper and on top of his game... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, toast said:

Uncut live broadcast out of the lunatic asylum by its leader. Well, thats the right to freedom of speech in perfection.

After 4 years of the bull**** they've put him through, he AND the rest of us refuse to allow the "media" to cut and paste his words.  In fact, this speech seems to be his "shot across the bow" to let his enemies know that he isn't giving up ANYTHING to this fraud.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Saying election fraud happened is easy, proof is what is needed, and so far nothing has really come to light. 

I don't actually care if the Left ever accepts the evidence that is being explained for the courts.  Their acceptance means nothing at all to the 74 million who can see what happened.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't actually care if the Left ever accepts the evidence that is being explained for the courts.  Their acceptance means nothing at all to the 74 million who can see what happened.  

Yesterday Barr was in on the fix. Now you seem to think the courts are in on the fix.

Who's next?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Let the courts play it out. For example, no Federal Judge in his right mind would dismiss 345,754 registered voters for a state, with proof 412,265 voted or anything similar. If these Judges, from both parties dismiss the claims, then they have no merit.

Saying election fraud happened is easy, proof is what is needed, and so far nothing has really come to light. 

Are you dismissing the numbers or are you saying that the additional 70K or so votes shouldn't be enough to cause the vote tallies to be dismissed?   People here keep repeating the mantra of there not being fraud or "enough fraud" to change the electoral picture.  I'd say that if the voter registry has one set of numbers and tens of thousands of ballots over and above the number of those on the registry are counted then that is ample evidence to prove blatant fraud and to invalidate the state's electors.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Yesterday Barr was in on the fix. Now you seem to think the courts are in on the fix.

Who's next?

Did you listen to Trump's speech?  Have you sought ANY source other than MSM to evaluate the claims?  If you seriously think that massive fraud is impossible then you haven't bothered to look at the 4 years of unsubstantiated assaults against this president.  I'll say it again, just refusing to acknowledge the cheating is not going to change the facts or the anger of the 74 million who see this sham for what it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Timothy said:

but zero have evidence of it.

There are dozens of cases where poll observers were kept from viewing and confirming the validity of ballots.  It happened across multiple states.  5 cities all interrupted the count and when the observers had mostly left the building the Ds kept counting.  This isn't in dispute.  It happened and it was against the law.  In every situation where a "glitch" or any kind of error was made it always seemed to benefit Biden.  Multiple counties cast more votes than the number of registered voters for that  precinct.  

Ignoring or disputing these episodes does nothing to change the reality.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Did you listen to Trump's speech?  Have you sought ANY source other than MSM to evaluate the claims?  If you seriously think that massive fraud is impossible then you haven't bothered to look at the 4 years of unsubstantiated assaults against this president.  I'll say it again, just refusing to acknowledge the cheating is not going to change the facts or the anger of the 74 million who see this sham for what it is.

You keep talking about this "massive fraud" and "cheating" as if the evidence has convinced judges in case after case.

Do you actually realise this is not happening?

Would you like to hazard a guess as to why this is not happening?

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, and then said:

There are dozens of cases where poll observers were kept from viewing and confirming the validity of ballots.  It happened across multiple states.  5 cities all interrupted the count and when the observers had mostly left the building the Ds kept counting.  This isn't in dispute.  It happened and it was against the law.  In every situation where a "glitch" or any kind of error was made it always seemed to benefit Biden.  Multiple counties cast more votes than the number of registered voters for that  precinct.  

And what is the judges' view of these episodes?

You keep talking about the evidence, and you keep avoiding talking about what the judges have said about the evidence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Obviously his speech writers have followed Barr out the door. My Year 5s could point out all the issues in that speech.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, and then said:

....Multiple counties cast more votes than the number of registered voters for that  precinct.  

Are we SURE about that ? I recall one tweetstorm where somebody made that accusation, only for it to be discovered that he was using the 'registered voter count' from 4 years ago ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Are we SURE about that ? I recall one tweetstorm where somebody made that accusation, only for it to be discovered that he was using the 'registered voter count' from 4 years ago ? 

This is what baffles me.

If something like this had actually happened it would be ridiculously easy to prove. But no court rulings cover this, which means either that no such proof has been presented to the courts (if not, why not), or the proof has been presented to the courts but is being ignored by judges in their rulings (if so, why).

I'd like And Then to say which of these two options he thinks is the case (or perhaps offer alternatives I haven't mentioned).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

December 2nd 2020...

This may be the most important speech I've ever made....

transcript

Donald Trump Speech on Election Fraud Claims Transcript December 2

beginning of speech ...

"Thank you. This may be the most important speech I’ve ever made. I want to provide an update on our ongoing efforts to expose the tremendous voter fraud and irregularities which took place during the ridiculously long November 3rd elections. We used to have what was called, election day. Now we have election days, weeks, and months, and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time, especially when you have to prove almost nothing to exercise our greatest privilege, the right to vote. As President, I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege."

i-love-dogwhistles

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm... isn't that a made-up graphic ? How do you know it isn't a Democrat 'false flag' ? 

he makes them himself - he talked about it in another thread somewhere...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Who's next?

I don't know, maybe 37 million entities that "voted" Trump?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

President Trump isn't the first president to issue a grave warning to the American Public...

In his farewell address in 1961 Eisenhower warned about the Military Industrial complex...

Trump is doing his duty as President and trying to safeguard the future of the US Republic...
His own term will be limited to 4 or 8 years but if deeply corrupted elections are allowed to continue the USA will fall to a dictatorship disguised as a democracy...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, and then said:

Maybe, those incidents didn't occur; and, that's why judges are dismissing the cases.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Are you dismissing the numbers or are you saying that the additional 70K or so votes shouldn't be enough to cause the vote tallies to be dismissed? 

We are saying that we are not seeing such evidence provided to courts in such a manner as the courts find the evidence compelling or even remotely reliable.

• Like 3