Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot readings for you here

Peggy aka Moonchaser

I've been doing Tarot for about 20 years.  I own about 30 decks.  I do not read Tarot for money, I do it as a service (now that I am retired) and because I love reading Tarot cards.  Questions are great but not necessary as I can simply read the energy that holds the questions you don't even know how to put in words.  If you have any recent dream recall that is great help!  Your birth date is also helpful.  From it I will know your Solar (Sun) Sign and Life Path Number.  If you know your Lunar  (Moon) sign that too is helpful information because it tells me how you process things emotionally.  If you do not know these things about your personal astrology I can tell you where to find the information for free. No astrology information is necessary fo me to read your cards but it could be very helpful.    Lastly, I do not think of my self as Psychic, rather I use knowledge and intuition.  I will always post a photo of your cards with the interpretation.  Warmest regards, ~Moonchasher

129459895_10218529856384819_9133729048995002202_n.jpg

• Like 4

@Desertrat Is this what you had in mind for me?  I thank you for your encouragement for me to become more visible and reachable. 

• Like 3

Is it ok for those who do not want a public reading to PM you with their request?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Desertrat Is this what you had in mind for me?  I thank you for your encouragement for me to become more visible and reachable. 

Yes it is.  I am glad you found the forum.  

• Like 3

@Desertrat56    If people do not want a public reading can they PM me....Good question!  And the answer is No.  Way to personal and it would potentially subject or expose me to energy vampires.  However, if a subject is very sensitive allow the Energy to be the Topic versus an Explicit topic.  For example:  Is my husband cheating on me?  Instead ask:  I am concerned about a feeling that someone in my life is being deceptive.  Can you address in a reading for me.  It would also be good to simply state in your reading request this is a very sensitive situation.  Lastly, I will never tell someone what to do to resolve an issue.  The only thing a tarot reading can do is read the energies of a situation or the simply the energetic status of a person.  I take ethics in Tarot reading very seriously.

• Like 4

I would like a reading please.       07/09/1957 Cancer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @jocSo very nice to meet you.  A musician are you?  No, perhaps a poet?  But are not the two the Same.  I am delighted that you would like me to read for you.  So here goes:  For You Joc I have chosen the Lord of the Rings deck.  I will be back with you in just a moment.

image.jpeg

Edited by Peggy aka Moonchaser
  • Thanks 1

Musician and poet. 

• Like 1

@joc  So I draw 5 of Coins, Queen of Coins, and The Magician.  The Magician seems to follow me everywhere.  Gandolf no F8c8ing less!    The Significator I pulled is the Knight of Wands, Your Avatar.  From Your astrology and Life path number I could jump right in and say you are one of the Beatles.  Love Songs,  Beginning Master at emotional intelligence.  It cost you something to get here of course.  Gandolf & The Queen of Coins,  I say perhaps someone has given dearly for your love.  Right NOW, you are in the  space of the Shadow, but you are so so ...  not alone.  This represents your level of play, you are quite ascended.  Like in Star Wars, your power rest on the side until called on.  You are very specific.  B U T you are also very prepared!  You say 'Bring it' and I say 'you have paid the price to the ring-pass-not!!!!  Congratulations are in order.  Thank you for seeking me out.  Success in your immediate endeavor is a given.

image.jpeg

@joc  okay, so there is a bit of a dark point in the spread in the 5 of Coins.  So, let me be specific for you.  You pocess all the power you need and the entourage to succeed.  The only warning/caution is to be grateful, deeply grateful, and that my friend will help to keep you humble.  Loads of Love to you ~~`Moonchaser

• Thanks 1

@XenoFish  Hello, not much to go on mate but I'll shoot an Arrow into the night sky.  The deck that chooses you is:  Moonology, and it is an Oracle.  Without knowing zero about your Astrology The first card is simply Full Moon, the second card Is Gibbous Moon, and the third is New Moon in Libra, with an Avatar of Full Moon in Aquarius.

You have a good feeling of fullness, you have been working consistently, and been fairly focused on raising yourself to your own perceived next level.  The first card says it is time for you to rest now,..... leave it !!!!!!  It is the letting go process that you must experience now so that you can verify your results.  Leave it, leave it alone now.  Do something else.  The central card says you are very close to your goals.  Don't forget to BREATH.  New Moon in Libra..   LaLa Land... prepare to fall.  This new attraction that is a magnet to your heart will be recognized because of the group, the thing , or just that the love is MUTUAL.  You've been dreaming of this for a long time.  Just slide in brother, quiet is good.  ~ warmest regards, ~Moonchaser

image.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@joc  okay, so there is a bit of a dark point in the spread in the 5 of Coins.  So, let me be specific for you.  You pocess all the power you need and the entourage to succeed.  The only warning/caution is to be grateful, deeply grateful, and that my friend will help to keep you humble.  Loads of Love to you ~~`Moonchaser

I am very grateful...so...we be good.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Read my energy. I'm ready lol.

10 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

I've been doing Tarot for about 20 years.  I own about 30 decks.  I do not read Tarot for money, I do it as a service (now that I am retired) and because I love reading Tarot cards.  Questions are great but not necessary as I can simply read the energy that holds the questions you don't even know how to put in words.  If you have any recent dream recall that is great help!  Your birth date is also helpful.  From it I will know your Solar (Sun) Sign and Life Path Number.  If you know your Lunar  (Moon) sign that too is helpful information because it tells me how you process things emotionally.  If you do not know these things about your personal astrology I can tell you where to find the information for free. No astrology information is necessary fo me to read your cards but it could be very helpful.    Lastly, I do not think of my self as Psychic, rather I use knowledge and intuition.  I will always post a photo of your cards with the interpretation.  Warmest regards, ~Moonchasher

sorry I don `nt believe in all the fortune tellings, its all about making money :( so read mine on no money :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune-telling

Edited by docyabut2

\The funny thing is @XenoFish  I did No, as in zero, recon.  It was late.  Did something come up that tickled your funny bone? 

• Like 1

@spartan max2  I would love to read for you.  Your Avatar name spartan holds a few keys, as does Max2.  Scottish decent, maybe even Norse Heathen viking.  Max2 Lets see how this plays out!  Your avatar, Sir Male in Ohio, I bow.  I am pleased to meet you and have chosen my Gaian tarot to help balance your energy (strong Masculine), with a feminine-energy  based tarot.  1st thing I note is that you wear it all close to the belt.  Are you a biker?  non-redneck.   Tribal even.  

Very simply Air and Water.  A mist, that is what you manifest behind, a mist, a veil.  The nine of Air (Swords) is an attunement as no other,  Eight of Water is Freedom, security, harmony, peaceful easy feelings, Two of Air.  Why, may I ask, are you trying to decide this or that???  Go with the flow.  You have the Explorer of Air (Swords) as your Avatar.  You take yourself to high places.  One with the GreenMan.

I suggest You give a little more of yourself to your situation.  Also the Two of Air suggest you are trying to tune in for a right answer or response to your current situation.  Patience will prevail on your behalf. Good luck dear, it is there if you want it!!!

Yours, ~Moonchaser

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

\The funny thing is @XenoFish  I did No, as in zero, recon.  It was late.  Did something come up that tickled your funny bone? 

I don't trust fortune tellers.

@XenoFish and @docyabut2             I can see that ppl on Unexplained Mysteries forum have a HARD time believing in ENERGY.

Be You, by all means, but I will prolly not respond to your retard statements.            You are lockedl in a deep dungeon,  I hope you find your way out eventually.  

Go play with yourself then, okay?                            Please do not harass me.

Please, only sincere ppl who have achieved a higher resonance with Life need ask and then receive a tarot reading from me.  

image.jpeg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@XenoFish and @docyabut2             I can see that ppl on Unexplained Mysteries forum have a HARD time believing in ENERGY.

Be You, by all means, but I will prolly not respond to your retard statements.            You are lockedl in a deep dungeon,  I hope you find your way out eventually.  

Go play with yourself then, okay?                            Please do not harass me.

Please, only sincere ppl who have achieved a higher resonance with Life need ask and then receive a tarot reading from me.  

image.jpeg

just remember Oracles in ancient times were in every city that gave fortunes only to be by paying

The oracles of Greece and the sibyls of Rome were women chosen by the gods through which divine advice would be spoken through them.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

I wouldn't mind a reading Peggy. I have a lot going on atm maybe you can pick up on some of it, thanks.

22 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

Hello Peggy, I would like a reading, when you have the time.

09/25/1959 Libra or Chinese Zodiac PIG

Respectfully

Manwon Lender 

• Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked