Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot readings for you here

Peggy aka Moonchaser

On 12/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Manwon Lender  Thank you for that wonderful feedback.  I was quite disturbed by my reading as it seemed rather contrary to your projection.  Now I may understand why.  I will absolutely expand on your reading.  I will be back in about 20 minutes to do so.  ~Moonchaser

Okay, so I'm back.    It was the Avatar card that was out of place.  It (the seven of Swords), seemed quite contrary to your projection, as I said above.  So I just now drew the right Avatar, the 4 of Water.  Good because your Life Path is a 4 path, The Emperor card #4 (masculine - yang), and all of the 4's of the suits, So...4 Swords, (rest, Meditation), 4 of Water, Your desire for stability (like the Taurus bull... and also ruled by Venus  {{As is your Libra... Libra, The 7th House in Astrology {{{ 25/7... your second life path number is 7}}}   So four and seven.  The 3 & 4 of cups, again 7 (libra and Water).

So, my brother, clearly your wife is powerful and she directs the ship of your lives with Fixed Fire (Leo is my Guess , but you, my brother, are the Captain of your own soul.  Having an Avatar of this 4 of Water is Magical, life is good if the mind directs it to be so.  That is a Libra trait.  But what I said about Smooth going right now but a recent period of grief is not far behind.  These periods of time continue to make and break us and make and break us again.  This is a good draw.  And may I simply say, Manwon, I'm proud of you.  ~Peace out brother, from an old California girl.

image.jpeg

Peggy, I love this deck. Which one is it?

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 3:01 PM, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

I've been doing Tarot for about 20 years.  I own about 30 decks.  I do not read Tarot for money, I do it as a service (now that I am retired) and because I love reading Tarot cards.  Questions are great but not necessary as I can simply read the energy that holds the questions you don't even know how to put in words.  If you have any recent dream recall that is great help!  Your birth date is also helpful.  From it I will know your Solar (Sun) Sign and Life Path Number.  If you know your Lunar  (Moon) sign that too is helpful information because it tells me how you process things emotionally.  If you do not know these things about your personal astrology I can tell you where to find the information for free. No astrology information is necessary fo me to read your cards but it could be very helpful.    Lastly, I do not think of my self as Psychic, rather I use knowledge and intuition.  I will always post a photo of your cards with the interpretation.  Warmest regards, ~Moonchasher

129459895_10218529856384819_9133729048995002202_n.jpg

Hey Peggy 

I don't want a reading - I just want to thank you for a very entertaining topic. :yes:

So cards are the tools you use - I'm curious about something.

Many people aren't themselves online (it's more their alter ego we often see online). 

So, I wonder if it's difficult for you to control yourself when you see some truth about a person - some truth you can't tell because you know the person isn't ready for that kind of information?!

When does being diplomatic become a white lie you tell to keep the peace?!

And just so you know, I mean no harm with my question here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Hey Peggy 

I don't want a reading - I just want to thank you for a very entertaining topic. :yes:

So cards are the tools you use - I'm curious about something.

Many people aren't themselves online (it's more their alter ego we often see online). 

So, I wonder if it's difficult for you to control yourself when you see some truth about a person - some truth you can't tell because you know the person isn't ready for that kind of information?!

When does being diplomatic become a white lie you tell to keep the peace?!

And just so you know, I mean no harm with my question here. 

Hello LightAngel, I love sincere questions and even insincere questions sometimes.  I will do my best to answer.  There are no white lies, diplomacy is not a lie but rather a gentle or sensitive way of saying something.  All forms of divination are about the reading of energy.  While some people are born with exceptional energetic perception, others have to work very hard at strengthening that muscle if they want to have access to it.  You could say however, that the setting is multi-faceted, all the cards are neutral, they do not say this is good and that is bad, and we all wear masks, many actually.  The only time I am hesitant to do a tarot reading is if I pick up on evil energy...  but even that is subjective isn't it.  So, I ground myself and I listen and then I look through my own filters, and biases.  Fortunately, real evil is rare.  Most people's mean-ways are just their shadow talking behind a multiple of hurts and feelings of shame.  So if one is going to read tarot or tea leaves in any casual sense they should have a very strong handle on compassion and not too sensitive to their own ego.  In a metaphor it is like driving on a busy highway.  You trust that the other drivers want the same thing you do, that is to get safely to their destination.  People ASK for a reading.  Most of them are simply curious to see if the reader can actually see something in the cards that is specific and accurate, and secondly can the cards help them understand or shed light their currant situation, feelings, troubles, and/or desires.  You asked specifically about, "'truths' that I can't tell because the person isn't ready for it".  You say 'truth' as if we are talking about 'prophetic fact'.  It doesn't work that way.  I only read energy, not facts.  I will give you an example by randomly choosing two cards from my Rider Waite Smith deck.  6 of Swords and 4 of wands.  As a reader I am looking at the energy and connection.  Keep in mind that the cards, though they appear to be two-dimensional, they are not.  Also, keep in mind that human experience is universal and/or archetypal.  

So the 6 of swords is an energy that speaks to grief, an energy that speaks to leaving something, or someone, behind, calm waters are ahead, agitated water is behind, etc.  The 4 of Wands is an energy of Celebration. It would be easy to say someone has died and what is immediately ahead is a celebration of their life.  While that is a possibility it is not a fact.  What would be diplomatic to say to the person whose cards I am reading is, 'You have experienced a great loss, and you are energetically experiencing much grief, perhaps even a Dark Night of the Soul, You will however, get through your grief and at some point be able celebrate life again.  Your people, your tribe, your family, will help you to know joy again.'  From there I can elaborate.  For example, I may note the mirror image of  VI IV which  demonstrates the connective-ness of the cards.  I may look at the numerology 6 + 4 =10.  In numerology 10 is both an ending and a beginning.  I can also ascertain that the swords are about thinking, so the grief may feel like monkey mind for awhile.  The wands are about action, so I may say When you become open to your community surrounding you, step into that and trust that happiness will return to you and you will remember Life is Good.

I hope this has been a help to you.  ~Moonchaser

image.jpeg

Edited by Peggy aka Moonchaser
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Camazotz86 said:

When you are able I will like a reading too...my birthday is 03/20/1972 Pisces

Pisces and on a cusp of changing energies (coming into Aries).  I'm going to use my beautiful WildWood deck, ( think in the era of Robin Hood and Sherwood Forest). Your Avatar is King of Stones with Wolf-like energy... this is a fantastically dual card, winter, full moon, instinctual energy.  Dual in that, A wolf is a pack animal but is also known as the Lone Wolf... who is often picked up in like an adoption by another pack.

Your spread;                         #7 The Archer,   #18 Moon on Water (R)    and.   #4 The Green Man.  

Do you see the mirror image of the King of Stones (Wolf) and the reversed Moon on Water.  wolf, moon, water, cycles, flow, winter, deep survival.  These are very powerful energies.  If they were a Rune they would have Isa between them.

Ice, stillness. too cold for mere mortals.  Frozen Fractals. And very deeply, warmly, alive!

The first card, The Archer, under the auspices of the deeply spiritual number 7.     A balanced and strong Feminine energy.    Like Katniss in the Hunger Games.  Huge energy in this card, ....Once again survival comes up.  

The last card, The Green Man #4 is also quite auspices.         #4 being the Number of the 4th major Arcana ... The Emperor.  The Green Man himself, obviously masculine energy, is all to the NATURAL, a kitchen alchemist. & Wizard-like.

In the middle is the Moon on Water reversed.  A creature of the NIGHT HOURS.    Your near-ness to WATER is very important to you!   After all, Pisces is ruled by Neptune.  The mirror image to your Avatar WOLF being the MOON is very fn deep.  I feel I can not discern what that depth is, only that is there.  You are strong and well armed with excellent skills.  It may be saying you need to be in your isolated energy at this time, in other words, the dark is good for you right now. 

Peace out my friend, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

~MoonChaser.   .... post note;  The King of Stones is tattooed on my left shoulder.  And I embody the numerical meaning of Seven.  Long before I read Tarot, when PCs were first available to us, and we all gabbed onto an email system, my daughter gave herself the handle IRONMOUSE, I took SILVERMOUSE. ... for what ever reason I added 777 to my email address.    But also, before Tarot, I learned of my WOLF energy.  In fact, they came into my life about the same time.  In the card The Archer; she is alone (LONE WOLF).... but she also has her hounds, her wolf wisdom and cunning and discipline.  Very powerful strong energy.  Thanks to all you who do, for tuning in.  ~Peace Out

image.jpeg

I wanted to load another picture but it did not allow me to do so saying I am allowed only so many mg or something.  I sure hope that is not the end for me to load pictures here.  That would be an incredible drag!  Does anyone know how I might address this to the Admin???  Help!

Hi Peggy, 

When you have a moment, I would be very interested in a reading.

Bday: 8 Oct 1976

Star Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

I have been going through a bit of a rough patch and interested in any enlightenment that you can share.

PS: I see the number 44 numerous times daily and also started to see 111 as well.

Awaiting your response

Regards

Edited by chilli-byte
Notify

9 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

Hello LightAngel, I love sincere questions and even insincere questions sometimes.  I will do my best to answer.  There are no white lies, diplomacy is not a lie but rather a gentle or sensitive way of saying something.  All forms of divination are about the reading of energy.  While some people are born with exceptional energetic perception, others have to work very hard at strengthening that muscle if they want to have access to it.  You could say however, that the setting is multi-faceted, all the cards are neutral, they do not say this is good and that is bad, and we all wear masks, many actually.  The only time I am hesitant to do a tarot reading is if I pick up on evil energy...  but even that is subjective isn't it.  So, I ground myself and I listen and then I look through my own filters, and biases.  Fortunately, real evil is rare.  Most people's mean-ways are just their shadow talking behind a multiple of hurts and feelings of shame.  So if one is going to read tarot or tea leaves in any casual sense they should have a very strong handle on compassion and not too sensitive to their own ego.  In a metaphor it is like driving on a busy highway.  You trust that the other drivers want the same thing you do, that is to get safely to their destination.  People ASK for a reading.  Most of them are simply curious to see if the reader can actually see something in the cards that is specific and accurate, and secondly can the cards help them understand or shed light their currant situation, feelings, troubles, and/or desires.  You asked specifically about, "'truths' that I can't tell because the person isn't ready for it".  You say 'truth' as if we are talking about 'prophetic fact'.  It doesn't work that way.  I only read energy, not facts.

Yes, diplomacy is a gentle way of saying something. I never said diplomacy is a lie.

However, I do think white lies exist, and I think they are innocent, and I also think they are needed to maintain a civil society - there is no need to hurt people unnecessarily.  
I do prefer honesty, so I often keep quiet instead of saying something that will just hurt another person unnecessarily.

Sometimes silence is indeed golden. :)

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it - I love your self-awareness because everything starts with ourselves, and you can't understand other people unless you first understand yourself. 

It's also crucial to be a responsible person when you do readings for people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LightAngel said:

However, I do think white lies exist, and I think they are innocent, and I also think they are needed to maintain a civil society - there is no need to hurt people unnecessarily.  
I do prefer honesty, so I often keep quiet instead of saying something that will just hurt another person unnecessarily.

So there in is the detail.  white lies are not really needed to maintain a civil society.  We have freedom of speech...we also have freedom of silence.  The knowledge of when to speak and when to remain silent is an acquired art form of sorts...or perhaps...it speaks to the empathy one has. Either way...when your honey says, Do you think these pants make my butt look big?  Maybe silence isn't the answer she was looking for...maybe, the compassionate truth... I love  your butt, whether your wearing pants or not. :)

• Like 4

On 12/18/2020 at 10:55 AM, chilli-byte said:

Hi Peggy, 

When you have a moment, I would be very interested in a reading.

Bday: 8 Oct 1976

Star Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

I will be glad to read cards for you and have picked out 3 decks to use.

So, here I am back after about 26 hrs later.  Sorry I was living life in between.  But I'm back and you have my attention.

So I pulled cards yesterday.  I used 4 different decks.

Your Avatar, Patience #16, from my Energy Oracle Cards, is very pale dream like, native feathers [Earth and Air energy}, angel feathers, Feminine, Lord of the Rings, sentient powerful magician.  On her right is the Wizard of Awareness, from the Enchanted Map Oracle , author Colette Baron-Reid.  Same deck, #12 Slow and Steady, think Bull, until it is aroused. (Haha- Taurus-  I see you).  Taurus has something to tech us Librans  (Me too 10/7/55-Sheep, but I prefer to say Ram.) As does our steed, me Ram, You Dragon!  I was once in love with a Water Dragon May 25 Gemini.  I have known deeply, and rather intimately, 7 people born on this date of May 25.  You could say I am galactically connected to this date.  

Last card is in th eMiddle, I choose the Celestial Tarot, the only actual tarot card in the bunch.  Death #13 via Scorpio.  I have to say I have a bias toward Scorpio that is very favorable.  And Death too for that matter.  So this card Death has a night-time scenario, It holds a Hebrew letter, the sign of Scorpio, and PLUTO!  Bingo!  The card of the Crossroads.  Welcome my friend @chilli-byte, to Tarot.  

There is a lot of mastery energy in these cards, There is a teaching going on between three people.  I see you from your UMS code you are a male, from Cape Town, S. Africa, and 44 years old.  How very COOL to meet You!     age  44 (8) and your B date 8+8 = 16 = 7.  Even though your birthday is on the 8th you still have a numerological imprint of 7 for this coming year, as do I.  As, the Dragon is itself, is a mastery of Fire and Flow.  But I think there is a greatly imaginative young person in your life that is deeply dear to you.  You are watching this person, likely female, change, like the Crysilas.  You and one other are watching this metamorphis.  Your tower, even as a man is one of Patience, which means there is a need for patience.  The other Wizard energy is well-grounded, at this may just as well be your energy, but ancestral connected, and grounded in that way.  Please trust your own eminence and place, almost like a god-parent of the most beautiful of proportions.  There is also Abundance in these cards,, It is a great privilege to watch this dance of life in another.  So, you Chilli-byte in Cape Town, South Africa, such a pleasure to meet you.  I hope I have been of some insight and clarity for you.  But I can only know that if your tell me your thoughts on this reading.  ~MoonChaser

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

I will be glad to read cards for you and have picked out 3 decks to use.

So, here I am back after about 26 hrs later.  Sorry I was living life in between.  But I'm back and you have my attention.

So I pulled cards yesterday.  I used 4 different decks.

Your Avatar, Patience #16, from my Energy Oracle Cards, is very pale dream like, native feathers [Earth and Air energy}, angel feathers, Feminine, Lord of the Rings, sentient powerful magician.  On her right is the Wizard of Awareness, from the Enchanted Map Oracle , author Colette Baron-Reid.  Same deck, #12 Slow and Steady, think Bull, until it is aroused. (Haha- Taurus-  I see you).  Taurus has something to tech us Librans  (Me too 10/7/55-Sheep, but I prefer to say Ram.) As does our steed, me Ram, You Dragon!  I was once in love with a Water Dragon May 25 Gemini.  I have known deeply, and rather intimately, 7 people born on this date of May 25.  You could say I am galactically connected to this date.  

Last card is in th eMiddle, I choose the Celestial Tarot, the only actual tarot card in the bunch.  Death #13 via Scorpio.  I have to say I have a bias toward Scorpio that is very favorable.  And Death too for that matter.  So this card Death has a night-time scenario, It holds a Hebrew letter, the sign of Scorpio, and PLUTO!  Bingo!  The card of the Crossroads.  Welcome my friend @chilli-byte, to Tarot.  

There is a lot of mastery energy in these cards, There is a teaching going on between three people.  I see you from your UMS code you are a male, from Cape Town, S. Africa, and 44 years old.  How very COOL to meet You!     age  44 (8) and your B date 8+8 = 16 = 7.  Even though your birthday is on the 8th you still have a numerological imprint of 7 for this coming year, as do I.  As, the Dragon is itself, is a mastery of Fire and Flow.  But I think there is a greatly imaginative young person in your life that is deeply dear to you.  You are watching this person, likely female, change, like the Crysilas.  You and one other are watching this metamorphis.  Your tower, even as a man is one of Patience, which means there is a need for patience.  The other Wizard energy is well-grounded, at this may just as well be your energy, but ancestral connected, and grounded in that way.  Please trust your own eminence and place, almost like a god-parent of the most beautiful of proportions.  There is also Abundance in these cards,, It is a great privilege to watch this dance of life in another.  So, you Chilli-byte in Cape Town, South Africa, such a pleasure to meet you.  I hope I have been of some insight and clarity for you.  But I can only know that if your tell me your thoughts on this reading.  ~MoonChaser

image.jpeg

I said I pulled from four decks but it is actually only three decks

On 12/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

Pisces and on a cusp of changing energies (coming into Aries).  I'm going to use my beautiful WildWood deck, ( think in the era of Robin Hood and Sherwood Forest). Your Avatar is King of Stones with Wolf-like energy... this is a fantastically dual card, winter, full moon, instinctual energy.  Dual in that, A wolf is a pack animal but is also known as the Lone Wolf... who is often picked up in like an adoption by another pack.

Your spread;                         #7 The Archer,   #18 Moon on Water (R)    and.   #4 The Green Man.  

Do you see the mirror image of the King of Stones (Wolf) and the reversed Moon on Water.  wolf, moon, water, cycles, flow, winter, deep survival.  These are very powerful energies.  If they were a Rune they would have Isa between them.

Ice, stillness. too cold for mere mortals.  Frozen Fractals. And very deeply, warmly, alive!

The first card, The Archer, under the auspices of the deeply spiritual number 7.     A balanced and strong Feminine energy.    Like Katniss in the Hunger Games.  Huge energy in this card, ....Once again survival comes up.  

The last card, The Green Man #4 is also quite auspices.         #4 being the Number of the 4th major Arcana ... The Emperor.  The Green Man himself, obviously masculine energy, is all to the NATURAL, a kitchen alchemist. & Wizard-like.

In the middle is the Moon on Water reversed.  A creature of the NIGHT HOURS.    Your near-ness to WATER is very important to you!   After all, Pisces is ruled by Neptune.  The mirror image to your Avatar WOLF being the MOON is very fn deep.  I feel I can not discern what that depth is, only that is there.  You are strong and well armed with excellent skills.  It may be saying you need to be in your isolated energy at this time, in other words, the dark is good for you right now. 

Peace out my friend, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

~MoonChaser.   .... post note;  The King of Stones is tattooed on my left shoulder.  And I embody the numerical meaning of Seven.  Long before I read Tarot, when PCs were first available to us, and we all gabbed onto an email system, my daughter gave herself the handle IRONMOUSE, I took SILVERMOUSE. ... for what ever reason I added 777 to my email address.    But also, before Tarot, I learned of my WOLF energy.  In fact, they came into my life about the same time.  In the card The Archer; she is alone (LONE WOLF).... but she also has her hounds, her wolf wisdom and cunning and discipline.  Very powerful strong energy.  Thanks to all you who do, for tuning in.  ~Peace Out

image.jpeg

Thanks a lot

Edited by Camazotz86

@Camazotz86  The above reading was for @Chilli-byte.  So, I'm very curious why you, @cama are saying 'Thanks a lot. ???

23 hours ago, joc said:

So there in is the detail.  white lies are not really needed to maintain a civil society.  We have freedom of speech...we also have freedom of silence.  The knowledge of when to speak and when to remain silent is an acquired art form of sorts...or perhaps...it speaks to the empathy one has. Either way...when your honey says, Do you think these pants make my butt look big?  Maybe silence isn't the answer she was looking for...maybe, the compassionate truth... I love  your butt, whether your wearing pants or not. :)

Good post.

We can call it many things, but in the end, it's all about being a decent person.

And always be honest about the things that really matter because honesty is the foundation for trust.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Camazotz86  The above reading was for @Chilli-byte.  So, I'm very curious why you, @cama are saying 'Thanks a lot. ???

I think I understand.  I reread the reading and saw my salutation.  So your welcome and thanks for peeking in!

16 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Good post.

We can call it many things, but in the end, it's all about being a decent person.

And always be honest about the things that really matter because honesty is the foundation for trust.

It is so easy to lie. It is so easy to be disingenuous. ...It is so easy to be honest...if...one cares about other people. 

On the highway everyone is in a hurry...everyone else is just an obstacle.  If drivers drove  like everyone else was their sister they would exercise patience more than they do. 

Lawerence Ferlinghetti once said in a poem,  ...and some days, I am everyone I meet.

Honesty is about caring...and caring is the starting point for decency.

• Like 1

This is where I use my alchemy tools, of which Tarot is one.  In wanting to align with the work of Spirit I asked for a clear purpose in my Tarot reading, a focus if you will.  I was naturally blessed almost immediately with the answer.   In the meta-physical community healing is talked about a lot.  Healing parts, healing modalities, healing the whole, healing what hurts.  I have always been and remain a very healthy person.  My health has prolly been my longest running intentional manifestation.  So I kind of looked at this abstract concept as would Alice through The Looking Glass/Mirror!  And then, I was immediately, as if I had ordered it yesterday from Amazon, gifted (purchased) a book by Christine Jette, a very rare book at that, titled Tarot For The Healing Heart (2001).   I was already a huge fan of hers from the book she authored called Tarot Shadow Work also 2001 , of which I still own my tattered copy.  From this Springboard, I am going to post for any of you interested, how we can use Tarot to see ourselves more clearly and what exactly it is that needs to be healed in our lives;  how to heal this, that, or the other thing, by working through the shadow aspects of our myriad natures.  

Let's start with an example;  The Knight of Swords, a card near and dear to my heart.   Here we have a Knight flying at break neck speed to champion his cause., even the horse is like, terrified.  The sword raised in his hand represents the suit energy of Air.  Air is our thinking self.   It is his THINKING that his is the righteous cause.  So this card could be about taking action without advice or assistance of others, unilaterally deciding, and charging, perhaps taking control over a situation, without perhaps actually considering others, or what the consequences might be. 

So what might be some shadow sides to the Knight of Swords

~My Way or the Highway.     ~Overwhelming others.      ~Rush in to help where help is not wanted or help that may make others feel less than.     ~Consequences to poorly thought out actions, impulsiveness.     ~Lacking a Plan B.       ~Riding on a high-horse ego.     ~Perhaps trampling others in my haste.

So we had a little bit of a discussion brought by LightAngel who asked about white lies without a lot of context.  I'm not sure the connection the she made to White Lies and Tarot.  I'm thinking maybe she is talking about how does a reader address the shadow side of people.  Perhaps, she may think the reader is softening an otherwise harsh truth.  Two things are at hand that influences what needs to be said, (1) The surrounding cards and their placement and (2) dialogue.  Dialogue during a reading with a person sitting across from you can be extraordinarily helpful.  Some people think the point of Tarot is to prove or disprove psychic ability.  This would be an incorrect understanding and usage of Tarot.  A better use of Tarot would be to use it to take off your own blinders.  To bring to the surface what really matters and to illuminate life lessons and potential out comes.   Once upon a time I embodied this Knight of Swords on the shadow side of things.  Having learned, I was able to not repeat a pattern of mine that often had very negative outcomes.  

More examples to come.  If anyone would like to volunteer for a intentional shadow reading I will do my best to accommodate you.  warmest regards, Moonchaser.

Sorry, there is no photo with this.  It seems I have exceeded my allowed KB.  Not sure what to do about that.  But it could have a real impact here on this thread.

• Like 2

I’m sure that at this point, if someone wants a reading, not having the picture would be ok.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

Some people think the point of Tarot is to prove or disprove psychic ability.  This would be an incorrect understanding and usage of Tarot.  A better use of Tarot would be to use it to take off your own blinders.  To bring to the surface what really matters and to illuminate life lessons and potential out comes.

I have the same thoughts regarding Tarot as I do about Dreams.  Dream language is pretty universal.   Reflecting on our dreams can help us understand problem areas in our lives as well as accentuating positives.  Our minds create the dreams...our conscious waking creates the meaning behind the dreams.  Our minds do not draw the cards, but our conscious mind does create the  meaning behind them.

I don't know if you do more than one reading per person but I am game for another reading if you wish..

• Like 3

@Saru  There was a fix it post called [solved] How to delete stored images. And it is now closed.  I read it but I do not see the answer or resolution.  I have hit the limit of 245.76KB that I did not know existed when I started this thread.  I am reading tarot in this thread and photos are so very helpful.  I would be happy to delete all previous photos if I could continue to post photos in current time.  Thank you 

4 minutes ago, Peggy aka Moonchaser said:

@Saru  There was a fix it post called [solved] How to delete stored images. And it is now closed.  I read it but I do not see the answer or resolution.  I have hit the limit of 245.76KB that I did not know existed when I started this thread.  I am reading tarot in this thread and photos are so very helpful.  I would be happy to delete all previous photos if I could continue to post photos in current time.  Thank you 

As long as any given image is under 250k, you should be able to add more attachments.

What error message do you get when you try to do this ?

• Like 1

Edited to delete photo as I needed to attach it to a different post.  

@Saru  Thank you for your fast response.  That was helpful to me.  This successful photo upload was my 4th attempt but there it is.  I am glad to know that the level of 245.76kb is per photo not an accumulated usage.  I will figure out how to reduce the KB of my images.  Again thank you SO MUCH!!!

• Like 1