Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dreamer screamer

slip of the tounge there Boris??

84 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dreamer screamer

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru

What point are you trying to make ?

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

I wonder is dreamer trying to start another the virus does not exist thread?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

I think it's another depopulation thread. A huge conspiracy of every world leader coming together to eliminate people with their 'fake' vaccines.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

.....and I'm sure we can shoehorn Bill Gates and the Clintons into it somehow. ;)

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73

It must be exhausting to live in such a hostile fantasy world...

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion
56 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

Personal opinion. Guy had a slip of the tongue. Kinda like when our president put the mask on incorrectly on national television. It happens. It's a ooops. Not a conspiracy 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion
13 minutes ago, zep73 said:

It must be exhausting to live in such a hostile fantasy world...

Or simply an adventure (insert camping music) or even a banjo

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ethereal_scout

Boris is hardly known for his lyrical excellence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.United_Nations
2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

Umm vaccines or at least some them contain the virus, you get that in anti venom too for snake bites. I'd suggest learning about biology, chemistry and virology?? Where u study viruses. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

Tongue...stag-albums-random+stuff-picture170-spelling-nazi.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
2 hours ago, ethereal_scout said:

Boris is hardly known for his lyrical excellence.

At least he throws some big words in there occasionally, for the hoi polloi (like me) to google.

I imagine he would be deeply offended by your floccinaucinihilipilification of his vocabulary.

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddyman68

Sorry dreamer but if you're gonna have a go at boris's vocabulary,you should maybe check the spelling on your post.

It's tongue,not tounge.

Frankly I'm surprised grammar nazi @acute never pointed it out.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
1 minute ago, diddyman68 said:

Frankly I'm surprised grammar nazi acute never pointed it out.

Forum Rule 5b. :td:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
15 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

The one you claim does not exist.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
28 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The one you claim does not exist.

Yeah it's very interesting dreamer says the virus does not exist. But yet he accepts what Boris Johnson says on the matter. But I thought according to his position everyone that claims the virus exists is lying? It seems dreamer is having to backtrack. That or he's been playing games the whole time when creating all these threads.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
7 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Yeah it's very interesting dreamer says the virus does not exist. But yet he accepts what Boris Johnson says on the matter. But I thought according to his position everyone that claims the virus exists is lying? It seems dreamer is having to backtrack. That or he's been playing games the whole time when creating all these threads.

A lot of these denialists will use anything they can twist to discredit the official story, even if it completely contradicts their own conspiracy theory.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

A lot of these denialists will use anything they can twist to discredit the official story, even if it completely contradicts their own conspiracy theory.

 and of course Boris Johnson had covid. But once again dreamer would probably say that he was lying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B
20 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

Remember, this is the man who had trouble saying "contact tracing".

Unless you think he deliberately misspoke then so I'd refer to it now to inadvertently defend him after he deliberately referred to the virus this time. *

* See? I can think like a conspiratorialist.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
On 12/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, Peter B said:

Remember, this is the man who had trouble saying "contact tracing".

Unless you think he deliberately misspoke then so I'd refer to it now to inadvertently defend him after he deliberately referred to the virus this time. *

* See? I can think like a conspiratorialist.

I don't think you're going to get a response. It seems he's gone off the grid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
On 12/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, acute said:

.....and I'm sure we can shoehorn Bill Gates and the Clintons into it somehow. ;)

 

You forgot Soros

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dreamer screamer
On 12/4/2020 at 8:11 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

Yeah it's very interesting dreamer says the virus does not exist. But yet he accepts what Boris Johnson says on the matter. But I thought according to his position everyone that claims the virus exists is lying? It seems dreamer is having to backtrack. That or he's been playing games the whole time when creating all these threads.

The virus doesn't exist; However, they are putting a virus in the vaccine that if it wasn't halted people would be dropping like flies and blaming covid 19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/development-unique-australian-covid-19-vaccine-halted

For a potential COVID-19 vaccine, the spike protein (structural model pictured) of the pandemic coronavirus was stabilized by a bit of an HIV protein (red).

P. R. Young, Microbiology Australia (2020) 41: 109-112 CC BY

Development of unique Australian COVID-19 vaccine halted

Boris wasn't lying when he said the Virus had to stored ready to be transfered into bodies, only time when he has told the truth.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

You do realize every time you get a flu shot, there's a small dose of the flu that goes into it right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peter B
12 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The virus doesn't exist; However, they are putting a virus in the vaccine that if it wasn't halted people would be dropping like flies and blaming covid 19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/development-unique-australian-covid-19-vaccine-halted

For a potential COVID-19 vaccine, the spike protein (structural model pictured) of the pandemic coronavirus was stabilized by a bit of an HIV protein (red).

P. R. Young, Microbiology Australia (2020) 41: 109-112 CC BY

Development of unique Australian COVID-19 vaccine halted

Boris wasn't lying when he said the Virus had to stored ready to be transfered into bodies, only time when he has told the truth.

So Donald Trump, Jair Bolsanaro, Boris Johnson, Rudi Giuliani and a few other high profile types were all lying when they said they'd had the disease?

Or, to put it another way, would you like to name the disease which causes the particular set of symptoms people have been recorded as experiencing, if it isn't COVID-19?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
22 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The virus doesn't exist;

Nope, that's your brain.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.