Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

slip of the tounge there Boris??

Dreamer screamer

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What point are you trying to make ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I wonder is dreamer trying to start another the virus does not exist thread?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think it's another depopulation thread. A huge conspiracy of every world leader coming together to eliminate people with their 'fake' vaccines.

• Haha 2

.....and I'm sure we can shoehorn Bill Gates and the Clintons into it somehow. ;)

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

2:00 onwards.  "The virus has got to be stored at"    And people wonder why conspirac theories exist.    It is quite clear he said "virus"  

Personal opinion. Guy had a slip of the tongue. Kinda like when our president put the mask on incorrectly on national television. It happens. It's a ooops. Not a conspiracy 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, zep73 said:

It must be exhausting to live in such a hostile fantasy world...

Or simply an adventure (insert camping music) or even a banjo

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Umm vaccines or at least some them contain the virus, you get that in anti venom too for snake bites. I'd suggest learning about biology, chemistry and virology?? Where u study viruses. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ethereal_scout said:

Boris is hardly known for his lyrical excellence.

At least he throws some big words in there occasionally, for the hoi polloi (like me) to google.

I imagine he would be deeply offended by your floccinaucinihilipilification of his vocabulary.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

Sorry dreamer but if you're gonna have a go at boris's vocabulary,you should maybe check the spelling on your post.

It's tongue,not tounge.

Frankly I'm surprised grammar nazi @acute never pointed it out.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, diddyman68 said:

Frankly I'm surprised grammar nazi acute never pointed it out.

Forum Rule 5b. :td:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The one you claim does not exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The one you claim does not exist.

Yeah it's very interesting dreamer says the virus does not exist. But yet he accepts what Boris Johnson says on the matter. But I thought according to his position everyone that claims the virus exists is lying? It seems dreamer is having to backtrack. That or he's been playing games the whole time when creating all these threads.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Yeah it's very interesting dreamer says the virus does not exist. But yet he accepts what Boris Johnson says on the matter. But I thought according to his position everyone that claims the virus exists is lying? It seems dreamer is having to backtrack. That or he's been playing games the whole time when creating all these threads.

A lot of these denialists will use anything they can twist to discredit the official story, even if it completely contradicts their own conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

A lot of these denialists will use anything they can twist to discredit the official story, even if it completely contradicts their own conspiracy theory.

and of course Boris Johnson had covid. But once again dreamer would probably say that he was lying.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Remember, this is the man who had trouble saying "contact tracing".

Unless you think he deliberately misspoke then so I'd refer to it now to inadvertently defend him after he deliberately referred to the virus this time. *

* See? I can think like a conspiratorialist.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, Peter B said:

Remember, this is the man who had trouble saying "contact tracing".

Unless you think he deliberately misspoke then so I'd refer to it now to inadvertently defend him after he deliberately referred to the virus this time. *

* See? I can think like a conspiratorialist.

I don't think you're going to get a response. It seems he's gone off the grid.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, acute said:

.....and I'm sure we can shoehorn Bill Gates and the Clintons into it somehow. ;)

You forgot Soros

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2020 at 8:11 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

The virus doesn't exist; However, they are putting a virus in the vaccine that if it wasn't halted people would be dropping like flies and blaming covid 19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/development-unique-australian-covid-19-vaccine-halted

For a potential COVID-19 vaccine, the spike protein (structural model pictured) of the pandemic coronavirus was stabilized by a bit of an HIV protein (red).

P. R. Young, Microbiology Australia (2020) 41: 109-112 CC BY

Development of unique Australian COVID-19 vaccine halted

Boris wasn't lying when he said the Virus had to stored ready to be transfered into bodies, only time when he has told the truth.

• Confused 1

You do realize every time you get a flu shot, there's a small dose of the flu that goes into it right?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The virus doesn't exist; However, they are putting a virus in the vaccine that if it wasn't halted people would be dropping like flies and blaming covid 19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/development-unique-australian-covid-19-vaccine-halted

For a potential COVID-19 vaccine, the spike protein (structural model pictured) of the pandemic coronavirus was stabilized by a bit of an HIV protein (red).

P. R. Young, Microbiology Australia (2020) 41: 109-112 CC BY

Development of unique Australian COVID-19 vaccine halted

Boris wasn't lying when he said the Virus had to stored ready to be transfered into bodies, only time when he has told the truth.

So Donald Trump, Jair Bolsanaro, Boris Johnson, Rudi Giuliani and a few other high profile types were all lying when they said they'd had the disease?

Or, to put it another way, would you like to name the disease which causes the particular set of symptoms people have been recorded as experiencing, if it isn't COVID-19?

22 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The virus doesn't exist;

Nope, that's your brain.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Nope, that's your brain.

Nope...my brain knows the difference between a virus as a deadly organism and a virus that broadcasts over the airwaves to televisions stating there is a virus.  Big difference!  This virus exists as a mind virus for the stupid to suck up as real.  They know how to use peoples minds for mind control and then get the population to police themselves.

• The topic was locked