Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary was right about Tulsi Gabbard

Hankenhunter

Isn't Tulsi Gabbard the Arizona politician that was shot in the head and survived?  Or am I misremembering?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

OK I looked her up.  I was confused.  I was misremembering.

• Like 3

I don't know where the anti-Hillary stance came from. I've never had it explained to my satisfaction.

She seems quite reasonable and pleasant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, acute said:

@Desertrat56

If I said something funny, please enlighten me.

If you were in the U.S. you would know why I thought what you said is funny.  Hilary is a hard core politician and she has gotten quite ugly sometimes.  There is nothing reasonable or pleasant about her.  I do realize that is my opinion that is shared by a lot of people, though I am not a hater, she is a politician and she was trained by her politician father.  The silliest comments I have ever heard about her is that "she wears the pants in the family" which seems to mean that she intimidates men.  She can be pleasant but that is not who she is.

• Thanks 1

@Desertrat56

I have followed US Politics closely for many years.  I know what many Americans think of her, but I've never seen any evidence of why.

Conspiracy Theories, mainly.

Edited by acute

1 minute ago, acute said:

@Desertrat56

I have followed US Politics closely for many years.  I know what many Americans think of her, but I've never seen any evidence of why.

Well, following US politics from afar does not give a clear picture.  She tried to do some good when she was first lady, but she was already politicking for her own position.  And like Nixon and Carter and a couple more before her she failed to get the insurance companies to give up their strangle hold on our health care.  

• Thanks 1

I think it was the email server thing that finished her off politically, but she still won the popular vote!

Edited by acute

3 hours ago, acute said:

@Desertrat56

We came, we saw, he died.
- Hillary Clinton

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

- Hillary Clinton

I will never forget that cackle after she said it. It sends a chill down my spine just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

- Hillary Clinton

That always confused me.

The people who made the biggest deal out it here are the gun nuts spreading conspiracy theories and civil war. With the riots, school shootings and police unrest, that seems strange to take offence to by comparison. 

One poster even commented they hope Biden dies. But that's OK?  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That always confused me.

The people who made the biggest deal out it here are the gun nuts spreading conspiracy theories and civil war. With the riots, school shootings and police unrest, that seems strange to take offence to by comparison. 

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Gaddafi's a complex phenomenon.  But, IMO, HRC was over the line with that comment.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Gaddafi's a complex phenomenon.  But, IMO, HRC was over the line with that comment.

Yes, fortunately for her, the next guy gloated about  our enemies running down dead end tunnels and pleading when they were taken out. Kind of made one forget.

• Like 1

Sorry folks. Very sorry. I went on some new Arthritis medicine this morning, and this horror story is the result. MODS, can you please remove this drug fuelled silliness? Thanks. Still feeling a little loopy. Lol :wacko:

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

But it still doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

I agree a complex phenomenon. I don't have an opinion on the comment. I just find it strange when people who make rather bloodthirsty comments towards other criminals on a regular basis made such a big deal out of it. I don't know. Gaddafi wasn't a nice guy, but as soon as Hilary said that, some speak of him like Gandhi.

Seems rather contradictory is all. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Sorry folks. Very sorry. I went on some new Arthritis medicine this morning, and this horror story is the result. MODS, can you please remove this drug fuelled silliness? Thanks. Still feeling a little loopy. Lol 

Hope you are doing OK now.  Take care.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

But it still doesn't work.

I agree a complex phenomenon. I don't have an opinion on the comment. I just find it strange when people who make rather bloodthirsty comments towards other criminals on a regular basis made such a big deal out of it. I don't know. Gaddafi wasn't a nice guy, but as soon as Hilary said that, some speak of him like Gandhi.

Seems rather contradictory is all. 

You're absolutely right about the hypocrisy. But she really revealed herself with that comment. Gaddafi was lynched by a mob and allegedly sodomised with a bayonet. To gloat about it and take credit for it was pretty repulsive. 

However, there are plenty here who would cheer Trump on if he did and said the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, acute said:

I don't know where the anti-Hillary stance came from. I've never had it explained to my satisfaction.

She seems quite reasonable and pleasant.

Ok i got the wrong end of the stick with this quote,i thought the convo was about tulsi who i find reasonable and pleasant.

Hillary though,terrifies me down to the core.but then "what difference does it make ".

• Like 3

18 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That always confused me.

Just for the record..I hope Biden does not die...will not surprise me if he does...Harris is the one they wanted...not Biden.

2 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

Ok i got the wrong end of the stick with this quote,

Sorry, diddy.  I can see it can be read both ways.

Oops!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Arbenol said:

However, there are plenty here who would cheer Trump on if he did and said the same. 

And there are some here that would cheer if Trump met the same fate as Gadaffi.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And there are some here that would cheer if Trump met the same fate as Gadaffi.

Yeah. Lot of A-holes about, aren't there?

• Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Hankenhunter said:

Guess thats why Tulsi's lawsuit against Hillary fell apart. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1334405463375417344

Her lawsuit fell apart because she supported some action to reign in big tech?  Hmm.  Sounds reasonable :rolleyes: Or the part you typed is wrong.  Either way, whatever.

• Like 1