Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australian Women decapitated her mother

Grim Reaper 6

Jessica Camilleri, 25 at the time of the crime, suffers from multiple mental illnesses, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. Rita Camilleri was 57 years old and her daughter’s sole caregiver.

Alongside blood stains and tissue in the house, police discovered Rita Camilleri’s eyes, nose and tongue next to her headless body, the Morning Herald reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/australian-woman-with-mental-illness-decapitated-her-mother-stabbing-her-nearly-100-times-in-fit-of-rage/ar-BB1bC0Es

• Sad 1

It's disturbing enough that she stabbed her mother 85 times. But what really got me is when she's quoted as asking the doctor if he can sew her mother's head back on.

• Sad 2

You wonder how many mentally ill people like her are living in the community due to lack of funding/care.

• Sad 3

On 12/7/2020 at 4:15 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

It's disturbing enough that she stabbed her mother 85 times. But what really got me is when she's quoted as asking the doctor if he can sew her mother's head back on.

Yea that is frightening that poor women is ten shades of crazy!,

Take Care my friend 

On 12/7/2020 at 9:03 PM, openozy said:

You wonder how many mentally ill people like her are living in the community due to lack of funding/care.

I think what's even worst than that is if you live in a surban area. You may have one of those people living right next to you and not even find out until something like this happens, to a family or possibly to you for some imagined slight!:no:

Take my friend

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think what's even worst than that is if you live in a surban area. You may have one of those people living right next to you and not even find out until something like this happens, to a family or possibly to you for some imagined slight!:no:

Take my friend

I used to live in the Blue Mountains near Sydney and there was a large number of mentally ill people living in certain blocks of units. I had a close call when one came to my home with a concealed pistol, luckily my dog burst through the front door, knocking the guy down and sending the handgun flying. I was able to detain him until the cops showed. These people should be hospitalized but the gov doesn't give a s---.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, openozy said:

I used to live in the Blue Mountains near Sydney and there was a large number of mentally ill people living in certain blocks of units. I had a close call when one came to my home with a concealed pistol, luckily my dog burst through the front door, knocking the guy down and sending the handgun flying. I was able to detain him until the cops showed. These people should be hospitalized but the gov doesn't give a s---.

It is no different in the United States either, more than 70% of Americas homeless are mentally ill, and sadly most likely 20% of those people are Military Veterans who suffer from varying forms of PTSD. I have suffered from it myself since 1999, when .I was dignosed with it myself. After, I retired from the Army in 2003, I worked as counseler for the VA as a volunteer, and I also went on missions sponsored by the VA to help them identify and offer help to homeless veterans in Washington State.

But, I never encountered a situation like you did, and I very glad It did not happen to me. I carried concealed when I was living in Washington State, and in that same situation I most likely may have **** and killed the guy and the thought of is really terrible.

Take Care my friend, I hope you and your family are healthy, safe and very happy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It is no different in the United States either, more than 70% of Americas homeless are mentally ill, and sadly most likely 20% of those people are Military Veterans who suffer from varying forms of PTSD. I have suffered from it myself since 1999, when .I was dignosed with it myself. After, I retired from the Army in 2003, I worked as counseler for the VA as a volunteer, and I also went on missions sponsored by the VA to help them identify and offer help to homeless veterans in Washington State.

But, I never encountered a situation like you did, and I very glad It did not happen to me. I carried concealed when I was living in Washington State, and in that same situation I most likely may have **** and killed the guy and the thought of is really terrible.

Take Care my friend, I hope you and your family are healthy, safe and very happy!

Yeah, people carrying handguns here is pretty unexpected. I think the gov should take special care of the vets seeing they caused it, also the rest of the vulnerable people. Cheers bro.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, openozy said:

Yeah, people carrying handguns here is pretty unexpected. I think the gov should take special care of the vets seeing they caused it, also the rest of the vulnerable people. Cheers bro.

As always thanks for your comments my friend!:tu:

• Like 1