Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Gov. Whitmer--Terrorists released on Bond

Manwon Lender

Two men charged with conspiring to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) earlier this year were released from jailThursday on bond. According to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (D), defense attorneys for 38-year-old brothers William Nulland Michael Null attended a bond hearing on Wednesday that went well for the defendants.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/two-men-charged-with-terrorism-in-alleged-plot-to-kidnap-gov-whitmer-were-released-from-jail/ar-BB1bC5tW

• Confused 1

the13bats

Refresh my memory, didnt trump call them heros and patriots?

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Refresh my memory, didnt trump call them heros and patriots?

Yes he did, and what most Americans did not know at the time was that when the Michigan State House was over run a while back by armed Militia members that was designed to protest COVID19 restrictions, that all the indivuals who have been arrested for the kidnapping attempt were also present then. President Trumps exact words when he was told about the incedent were, well I suppose she had better negotiate with them, and then he laughed about. 

Personally I suspect, like with all threats that are currently happening to Republican State Election Officals both of these events are sponsored by President Trump or someone from his Administration. Now that may seem delusional, but think about this how do a bunch of red neck yo!yo's get Classified phone numbers, and street addresses of the state leaders being harassed and threatened, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to clear see what has occurred.

Take Care my brother great post thanks

• Like 1

the13bats

Im pretty surprised they let these guys out on bond, i see them as a huge risk to people.

Manwon Lender
25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im pretty surprised they let these guys out on bond, i see them as a huge risk to people.

Yes my brother, they did allow two of them out on bond, the other 4 individuals were not given that option, and I dont know why.  As far as those individuals being a risk to others, I dont think that is going to be a problem. All of their weapons have been confiscated and they are no longer allowed to own any other weapons for the rest of their lives. They are confined to their places of residence, and they must wear ankle bracelets that have a GPS transponder that gives their located 24/7. So I dont think they want to go back to jail, they will be in Federal Prison Facility soon enough, and most likely for the remainder of their pitiful lives,  so I suspect they want to spend as much time out of jail as they can!!!! 

Take care

• Like 1