Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ghost Dog In Video

Dustyrose33

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/712477/video-ghost-dog-apparition-spooky-forgive-owner

Watch closely where the vent is in the floor after big dog comes through the door.   It is replayed again after the little dog comes through.   Happens pretty fast.

I've watched the video many times and believe it is a ghost dog.

Edited by Dustyrose33

It's a video glitch, it doesn't look anything like a dog at all. It's just a blob of distortion. You can see a band of what looks like compression errors if you pause it right before it starts. The only reason anybody would say it looks like a dog is because the video has dogs in it and the person claims it's a dog. Cut out the dogs and the claim, and you'd see nothing but a blob of digital distortion.

The claim that the dog "came back to forgive the owner" is just a grieving person grasping at straws.

Here's the band of distortion that shows up first thing. Notice how it follows the door frame reflection (on the border of dark and light halves of the shot) and goes all the way through the shot from top to bottom - textbook video glitch. There's probably a technical name for it, it's some kind of photo sensor cascade.

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was disappointed. Too vague but it could be. Maybe the owner saw something sharper than I'm seeing on my monitor. 

Papameter Reading    50% Paranormal     50% Normal

Factors: The background story helps the cases. The number of other ghost dog joining the others stories I've heard helps the case. The vagueness doesn't suggest Sadie nor does it disqualify Sadie.

• Like 1

Hmmm, I don't know.   Right after the white form appears when it seems to vanish into the floor I keep seeing what slightly looks like eyes, ears and a muzzle, then as this form goes under the vent cover it looks to me like legs running.   Perhaps I'm seeing more than there is.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

Hmmm, I don't know.   Right after the white form appears when it seems to vanish into the floor I keep seeing what slightly looks like eyes, ears and a muzzle, then as this form goes under the vent cover it looks to me like legs running.   Perhaps I'm seeing more than there is.

You definitely are. It is literally a formless blob of glitch. They slow it way down at the end of the video, you can see every frame and none of them have any form at all.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2