Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ivanka Trump deposed in inaugural Spend Peobe

Grim Reaper 6

President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump on Thursday blasted the Washington, D.C., attorney general's office for deposing her in a lawsuit related to 2017 inauguration spending.

DC law requires nonprofits to use funds for stated public purposes, and to avoid unreasonable, wasteful expenses," the attorney general said. "Our investigation revealed the Committee willfully used nonprofit funds to enrich the Trump family.It's very simple: They broke the law. That's why we sued." 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ivanka-trump-says-she-was-deposed-for-5-hours-in-inaugural-spend-probe-heres-what-she-failed-to-mention/ar-BB1bBIMP

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lets face it ivankas $$$ she got hers handed to her like her father before her, they only know real work as something they mimic from seeing others do like pod people on a sci fi flick.

This is just lets call it a preview to upcoming attractions in the saga of trump families newest reaility show, "Not above the law, the trumps".

No worries, Iirc, ivanka is gearing up to release that long awaited signature series, polyester, elastic waist pant suit collection directed at "women 4 trump" sold at better wal mart super centers,  seems they were having some tarrif issue importing out of china is hoping it up.

• Like 2

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree there does it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Neither does the orange...ahem,...lemon.

hide.gif.b2264483c8b95b61626aa8e30b9e660a.gif

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No it certainly doesn't, and that goes for all of Trumps children. Recently while watching the news the term grifter is being used to describe them, and that is certainly very fitting becuase the entire family are nothing but a bunch of Grifters!!:angry: That will be the Trump legacy, in Washington DC and around the World. 

Take Care my friend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Neither does the orange...ahem,...lemon.

hide.gif.b2264483c8b95b61626aa8e30b9e660a.gif

Dude I love your Emojis, they are really cool!:D

• Like 3

Well they have gone legit now.  President Trump has raised over $200 million for his election fraud / PAC / personal use  retirement fund in the last few weeks. . Real Estate does not hold a candle to politics.    A top performer can net probably $ half a billion a year with no risk,  just ask your friends for it.

So, how smart is that guy?  Is the whole voter fraud thing a diversion to raise money?

Before the inauguration, they better  check the  White House and do a complete inventory for missing valuables.  Except for books, those are probably safe.

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Feel free to use them biggrinjester.gif.84a54ba3bd33c7dc952aadbbde616721.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well they have gone legit now.  President Trump has raised over $200 million for his election fraud / PAC / personal use  retirement fund in the last few weeks. . Real Estate does not hold a candle to politics.    A top performer can net probably $ half a billion a year with no risk,  just ask your friends for it.

So, how smart is that guy?  Is the whole voter fraud thing a diversion to raise money?

Before the inauguration, they better  check the  White House and do a complete inventory for missing valuables.  Except for books, those are probably safe.

iagree.gif.cad3cce3c3832d3184e415692cc6aa35.gif

Yeah i have to hand this one to trump he sends me poor old skinny in 2020 bats about 50 emails a day telling me im no patriot not American if i dont send his rich butt $$$,

I cant even afford a lawn mower and he just duped his worshippers out of 200m he could buy a lawn mower factory

you know a lot of folks are doing without their chew, 305s and prem beer but who cares his cultwork orange has his funds.

Ps, the books are safe unless they are coloring books.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

President Trump has raised over $200 million for his election fraud / PAC / personal use  retirement fund in the last few weeks

You forgot to mention funding for his "shadow government". ;)   Guess what 70 million p***ed off Americans are capable of in the political arena.  Methinks these idiots on the Left are so blinded by their hate that they can't evaluate his impact in the future.  I've said it before and it bears repeating... he'll be one HELL of a lot more dangerous to the Marxists once he's out of office and free to rally Americans against the tyrannical moves by your buds in DC.  You shouldn't be too concerned, it's the Republican half of the political Oligarchy that he'll burn down first.  

After a couple of years of Chuck and Nancy, the AMERICA FIRST Party is apt to become a colossus.  You might even refer to it as an "Orange" revolution  :w00t:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

You forgot to mention funding for his "shadow government". ;)   Guess what 70 million p***ed off Americans are capable of in the political arena.  Methinks these idiots on the Left are so blinded by their hate that they can't evaluate his impact in the future.  I've said it before and it bears repeating... he'll be one HELL of a lot more dangerous to the Marxists once he's out of office and free to rally Americans against the tyrannical moves by your buds in DC.  You shouldn't be too concerned, it's the Republican half of the political Oligarchy that he'll burn down first.  

After a couple of years of Chuck and Nancy, the AMERICA FIRST Party is apt to become a colossus.  You might even refer to it as an "Orange" revolution

Why yes I did forget that.

You guys will make a heck of a powerful force in American politics.  Well, the system does need shaking up for sure.  Looks like you even have a name for it.  Well good.  Its not the third party I was hoping for, I was looking for a sane libertarian, but a 3rd party none the less.

As long as all he has to do is rail against tyranny, it should go OK.

Ivanka kind of risqué name :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

After a couple of years of Chuck and Nancy, the AMERICA FIRST Party is apt to become a colossus.  You might even refer to it as an "Orange" revolution  :w00t:

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

Now you are counting on and speaking for 70m people to resort to deadly violence because your messiah lost, Your trump lost meltdown is causing your delusions to go full volume on you please seek help,

Methinks? ( what type idiot says methinks? )

"Orange revolution" ? Sounds like citrus pickers on strike,

"Cultwork orange" has more zing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, the Democrats have the donkey, the Republicans have the elephant, and America First will have...the orange bouffant? :innocent:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Especially all the Silverware, that entire family is nothing but a bunch of Grifters. I would recommend that all of their luggage is searched by the secret service when they pack up and leave, you cant trust people who steal the funds form their own Charity, that were suppose to to go to needy families and children!!!!:w00t::angry: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's like when Andthen speaks. If there is a laugh emoji to the right of the page, you can rest assured it belongs to the13bats :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Arbenol said:

Pretty sure I mentioned the Republican Party being the first victim.  That's the beauty of this 3rd Party.  Now that the Republican Party has shown itself to be Democrat "Lite"  a huge number of voters who considered themselves Republicans will be in search of a home.  In fact, as the Democrat Marxists execute their plan to fundamentally change this country they will be the best recruiters EVER for that 3rd Party.  You might want to attend more to what I actually SAY if you want to be effective in your insults.  Carry on...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

It's like when Andthen speaks. If there is a laugh emoji to the right of the page, you can rest assured it belongs to the13bats :D

Well, that is certainly true, but it could also be mine!,:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Pretty sure I mentioned the Republican Party being the first victim.  That's the beauty of this 3rd Party.  Now that the Republican Party has shown itself to be Democrat "Lite"  a huge number of voters who considered themselves Republicans will be in search of a home.  In fact, as the Democrat Marxists execute their plan to fundamentally change this country they will be the best recruiters EVER for that 3rd Party.  You might want to attend more to what I actually SAY if you want to be effective in your insults.  Carry on...

You really believe that the Republicans will disappear and be replaced by a Trump party? Won't happen. You'll just hand the presidency to Democrats for years to come.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

You really believe that the Republicans will disappear and be replaced by a Trump party? Won't happen. You'll just hand the presidency to Democrats for years to come.

Wow, what a crazy individual, whoever that individual is, has been drinking from the fountain of Trump for too long. :no: They must also be adding Alcohol to the Trump KoolAid, in 80/20 mix, all I can say is, I hope that individual is not driving!!:w00t:

Take Care my friend

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

Now you are counting on and speaking for 70m people to resort to deadly violence because your messiah lost, Your trump lost meltdown is causing your delusions to go full volume on you please seek help,

Methinks? ( what type idiot says methinks? )

"Orange revolution" ? Sounds like citrus pickers on strike,

"Cultwork orange" has more zing

Wow man, that guy needs to sleep off the sauce!:w00t:

Take Care my brother

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, and then said:

Pretty sure I mentioned the Republican Party being the first victim.  That's the beauty of this 3rd Party.  Now that the Republican Party has shown itself to be Democrat "Lite"  a huge number of voters who considered themselves Republicans will be in search of a home.  In fact, as the Democrat Marxists execute their plan to fundamentally change this country they will be the best recruiters EVER for that 3rd Party. 

Well I do agree that you are right about some part of this.   Some considered themselves Republican because there was nowhere else to go.  They were not in favor of balanced budgets or free trade or a small government that interfered less in citizen's lives..  All they were focused on was hating welfare recipients and  wanting to return to the 50's when America was :"great" .  They can have their wish.

As a third party, they will be free to adopt their own symbols and keep their own company They won't have to please the business types or the wealthy who saw their own interests in the Republican party.

The new third party can fully indulge angry victimhood and feel shat upon by the rest of society.   I don't have a single doubt that 40 or 50 million Trump voters will follow him off into a new party. I hope you all have jobs because the demands for money will not cease.  The leader will need half a billion dollars a year to pay his legal fees, maintain his lifestyle,  and the debts he has accumulated around the world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arbenol said:

If they follow through on the things they've SAID they would do, they'll be in power for a long time as it is.  Adding 4 Democrat Senators, killing the filibuster and stacking SCOTUS would give them a lock on our government that couldn't be removed... peacefully, anyway.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

In this next case i had to wait in line :tu:

funnypost.gif.78cb3523f8edd45717d71ebbbf74bfff.gif

This tripe is the fodder of desperation, trump loses big, he has a tantrump and brays about voter fraud, his worshippers parrot his braying.

No proof is presented, judges toss out countless cases, trump keeps spewing his followers realize deep down their big orange messiah failed them so they make up grandiose claims that trump will come back 2024 and take down both the rep and dem parties, i guess congress is good with that.

And every other post from his worshippers make threats of burning down the blue states since trump is going for cult of trump party the whack jobs making threats will want the entire country burnt down since there is no trumpland, yeah, people who claim to love America want it burnt because their idol lost.

However, trump doesnt care about taking anything down and he sure doesnt care about his worshippers, how many get an invite to mar lago? No this whole "vote fraud" ruse is so trump can dupe this idiots out of $$$ last i saw hes up to 200m from these bent knees.

leaving.gif.b57024a27058dbd02429058301f5ecab.gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, and then said:

a lock on our government that couldn't be removed... peacefully, anyway.  

Do the threats ever take a rest :hmm:

• The topic was locked