Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ivanka Trump deposed in inaugural Spend Peobe

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I hope you all have jobs because the demands for money will not cease.  The leader will need half a billion dollars a year to pay his legal fees, maintain his lifestyle,  and the debts he has accumulated around the world.

No problem what so ever, his worshippers will place him above themselves, their families, live in destitution anything to bend their knee and keep master orange happy.

Iirc the blanket name given to trumps worshippers is "Reek"

• Like 1

Does the name calling ever come to an end? I remember the MODS asking people not to call leftists snowflakes, etc..., but no on has stepped up to chastise about the names right wing leaning people are called.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Does the name calling ever come to an end? I remember the MODS asking people not to call leftists snowflakes, etc..., but no on has stepped up to chastise about the names right wing leaning people are called.

Imagine that... when people are that hate-filled that they don't even WIN well, you can bet they are deeply miserable human beings.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Do the threats ever take a rest :hmm:

Oh my... you seem dismayed.  Don't be scared, it was just an observation of a probable TREND.  You know, looking at situations and evaluating future outcomes, like that.  If you want to wail and moan about violence you've had about 7 months worth of it in Democrat controlled cesspools.  Where was your fear and dismay THEN?  Real people being destroyed for nothing more than disagreeing with YOUR political ideology but not a word from your ilk.  

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, and then said:

Oh my... you seem dismayed.  Don't be scared, it was just an observation of a probable TREND.  You know, looking at situations and evaluating future outcomes, like that.  If you want to wail and moan about violence you've had about 7 months worth of it in Democrat controlled cesspools.  Where was your fear and dismay THEN?  Real people being destroyed for nothing more than disagreeing with YOUR political ideology but not a word from your ilk.  

More icon_bs.gif.cc870d83ce08dad96600263ae2f38b28.gif

You make up stuff thats typical of your ilk and you post stuff on here making up or assuming how other members think or feel, it doesnt mean you have made any point.

I dont have a political ideology i find both sides and especially your big bad flawless orange messiah to be utter disasters, but trump does stand out in his bumbling incompatance.

Im far from scared but I seem dismayed? I believe you are correct in that part i like others here have seen you post some real hate filled rhetoric and make threats of violence, all because you didnt get your way.

your god your idol was given a chance he failed in a big way and was voted out fair and square just because you are butthurt over his failures doesnt mean evil forces are against him or that there was voter fraud, even his man barr said nope.

Now you divide your time between threats, and grasping trump didnt really lose or he will take down both sides come 2024, so sure you do serve to dismay many people not just myself.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I have wondered that many times, it seems he has no intention of kicking his go to habit...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/everything-trump-has-said-about-2020-field-insults-all-n998556

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421948-18-nicknames-trump-invented-in-2018

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/01/opinions/trumps-meghan-markle-nasty-proves-her-point-alaimo/index.html

While his worshipper forget the meaning of "double standard"

One wonders why anyone would bend knee support such a hate filled person.

Edited by the13bats

4 hours ago, and then said:

If they follow through on the things they've SAID they would do, they'll be in power for a long time as it is.  Adding 4 Democrat Senators, killing the filibuster and stacking SCOTUS would give them a lock on our government that couldn't be removed... peacefully, anyway.  

How dare they? Especially when you've got all that gerrymandering to be getting on with. 

Both sides try what they can to subvert the will of the people but the fact that you cheer on this obvious attempt by Trump to do so shows that what's right and wrong clearly no longer has any meaning to you. As long as your guy wins. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Leaning? Right wing leaning? The dude just called the Republican Party Democrats Lite before once again salivating over the prospect of violence in defence of stealing a US election. 

He's authoritarian through and through and "leans" so far right that he basically just walks in circles.

Glad to see you're still on board the Trump train after these past 4 years Michelle. Those critical thinking skills are really coming along! Must be the vast array of news sources you're always claiming to digest. 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

And every other post from his worshippers make threats of burning down the blue states

Post a link that shows me saying Trump supporters are going to burn ANYTHING DOWN.  You are a liar and anyone here who reads these posts KNOW that you are a liar.  I have said MANY times that if Antifa and Burn Loot and Murder want to burn down their own cities then more power to them.  People who vote in these thugs deserve what they get.  But I get where you're coming from.  For Leftists, everyone gets blamed for the destruction they cause.  Pssst... and NO ONE cares what the Lefties want.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, and then said:

Post a link that shows me saying Trump supporters are going to burn ANYTHING DOWN.  You are a liar and anyone here who reads these posts KNOW that you are a liar.  I have said MANY times that if Antifa and Burn Loot and Murder want to burn down their own cities then more power to them.  People who vote in these thugs deserve what they get.  But I get where you're coming from.  For Leftists, everyone gets blamed for the destruction they cause.  Pssst... and NO ONE cares what the Lefties want.  

crazy2.gif.3bfd36e6933af47781dceb125b3c31c3.gif

Not myself but just perhaps someone here saved a few of your threats you have made over the last year, and will post them up for you,

You are a rather shallow hypocrite, you devide America, you or "them" , them is anyone who doesnt bend their knee and worship trump as you do, have you sent him much $$$ for his legal fees?

You spew about thugs burning down American cities and why do you support that violence? Because those cities are as you bray "blue/left" and do not worship as you do bent knee at the foot of your bad orange messiah, oh dear, didnt hear the red/gop kicked trump under the bus too, will you howl for those cities to burn too?

No real American or deceit person wants any city to burn, you will have to face it bubba, this is a great example of one of countless reasons your idol lost 2020,

Pssst, no one cares what you think, believe or want.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Except for all the times we are run ragged doing exactly that - which is pretty much every day; on both sides of the fence. It is a common fallacy to assume that we are not dealing with something or someone because you haven't personally witnessed us doing so.

Really the only thing we can do is start suspending the usual suspects (again on both sides of the fence and you know who you are) until the message gets through that this is not an acceptable way to behave - either that or simply ban them from the politics boards entirely.

Judging by the behavior we've seen in this thread, it's may get a lot quieter in here for a while.

Thread closed.

• Thanks 4

• The topic was locked