Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leaked Pentagon UFO photograph emerges

UM-Bot

Advanced American. Nothing to see here CCP unless you want your buttocks to be tight enough to crack walnuts.

• Like 2

The Pentagon is leaking these on purpose. Also, that is probably our black military sitting for a photo op. This is all an agenda for public support for more military spending on protecting ourselves from threats not from here. Trouble is, there is no threat. They came clean this year, then asked for more money. That happened. If they gather support, they get more money.

• Like 6

According to this it emerged from the ocean so probably not a balloon (if that part is true)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

According to this it emerged from the ocean so probably not a balloon (if that part is true)

Emerged from water ? Communication radar antenna of submarine... they inflate them, use them for communication and release them after use. COuld be used when the sub is in immersion:

UFO OBSERVABLES TRUTH

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Emerged from water ? Communication radar antenna of submarine... they inflate them, use them for communication and release them after use. COuld be used when the sub is in immersion:

UFO OBSERVABLES TRUTH

Don't tell me, tell the F-16 pilot that took the photo :alien:  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That tells us that a US F/A-18 fighter jet has to rely on it's reconescance capabilities by using the private phone of the backseat weapons systems operator.

• Haha 5

Or that they use cell phones instead of instamatics now :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, mxxm said:

The Pentagon is leaking these on purpose. Also, that is probably our black military sitting for a photo op. This is all an agenda for public support for more military spending on protecting ourselves from threats not from here. Trouble is, there is no threat. They came clean this year, then asked for more money. That happened. If they gather support, they get more money.

youre right china poses NO threat.

1 hour ago, pbarosso said:

youre right china poses NO threat.

I think he meant threats from you know out there,

OIP.hW370C0oPLojrdunyJV9FwHaLa?w=193&h=2

53107.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 6:18 AM, Raptor Witness said:

That's strange, I have a TS clearance and don't recall any of that rubbish you resurrected. I think you need to lay off the YouTube hyper-Christianity slant.

3 hours ago, ufoguy said:

More evidence of aliens coming to earth and watching us

No. No it's not.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Trelane said:

That's strange, I have a TS clearance and don't recall any of that rubbish you resurrected. I think you need to lay off the YouTube hyper-Christianity slant.

No. No it's not.

yes it is

Your intense desire to believe does not negate or eliminate the facts that there is no definitive proof of extraterrestrial visitation or craft sightings.

On 12/5/2020 at 6:43 AM, Tom1200 said:

It's hard to judge the size from that one picture, but if it's about 17 inches across I'm thinking a sadly deflated balloon...

Diamondz Silver Diamond Shaped Balloon - 17

Of course you can't blame the person taking the photo.  It was obviously a long way from them, and how were they supposed to get there for a closer look?  Fly?

An escaped goon bag?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

An escaped goon bag?

(Had to look that one up!)

For your theory to have any credence whatsoever you would need to address the following points:

• How, where and why was the goon bag incarcerated in the first place?
  • Did it have help in its liberation?
  • How were its heavier-than-air liquid contents replaced with lighter-than-air gases?
  • Has any crime been committed during this incident?  (Spilling alcohol is a serious offence in most parts of Australia.)1
  • If so - are the police taking this matter seriously?  And who has jurisdiction over an escaped Australian bag in American airspace?
  • How did you manage to post an entire sentence of four words on this site without once mentioning Atlantis?

So in summary - it's much easier to blame aliens, then file it under 'unexplained-mysteries' and don't investigate further.  I know a whole website devoted to just such nonsense!

Unless the alcohol has spent at least some time2 inside an Australian before being chundered.  In which case it is only an offence if the aforementioned chunder is used as a weapon.

NSW3 has the strictest rules governing 'time inside an Australian'.  In the Sydney metropolis you are required to hold down beer for ten seconds for it to be judged as 'consumed'.  (For wine the limit is five seconds.)

3 "North-South-West", for any non-Australians reading.  Australians have a very literal approach to naming things.  "Northern Territories", "Western Australia", "****-off Great Big Sandy Thing", "Deadly Biting Snake",  "Great Big Reef", etc.  NSW is actually ironic because it's in the East - "North-South-West" comes from Captain Cook's comments on landing at Botany Bay: "Go North, head South, try West, anywhere must be better than this dump."

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

(Had to look that one up!)

For your theory to have any credence whatsoever you would need to address the following points:

• How, where and why was the goon bag incarcerated in the first place?
  • Did it have help in its liberation?
  • How were its heavier-than-air liquid contents replaced with lighter-than-air gases?
  • Has any crime been committed during this incident?  (Spilling alcohol is a serious offence in most parts of Australia.)1
  • If so - are the police taking this matter seriously?  And who has jurisdiction over an escaped Australian bag in American airspace?
  • How did you manage to post an entire sentence of four words on this site without once mentioning Atlantis?

So in summary - it's much easier to blame aliens, then file it under 'unexplained-mysteries' and don't investigate further.  I know a whole website devoted to just such nonsense!

Unless the alcohol has spent at least some time2 inside an Australian before being chundered.  In which case it is only an offence if the aforementioned chunder is used as a weapon.

NSW3 has the strictest rules governing 'time inside an Australian'.  In the Sydney metropolis you are required to hold down beer for ten seconds for it to be judged as 'consumed'.  (For wine the limit is five seconds.)

3 "North-South-West", for any non-Australians reading.  Australians have a very literal approach to naming things.  "Northern Territories", "Western Australia", "****-off Great Big Sandy Thing", "Deadly Biting Snake",  "Great Big Reef", etc.  NSW is actually ironic because it's in the East - "North-South-West" comes from Captain Cook's comments on landing at Botany Bay: "Go North, head South, try West, anywhere must be better than this dump."

Also we have “brown snake” (one of the deadliest in the world), a funnel-web spider (also deadly, an is a spider that makes a funnel shaped web) and - famously -  went to war with a species of big bird. And lost.

• Like 2

I was thinking about this thread and recalled disney sold balloons with LEDs and i saw a few get away, in context no big deal but imagine if you didnt know what it was.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:24 AM, Trelane said:

No. No it's not.

Yeah not a balloon. Not an alien. It is a leaked photo though.