Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump’s brutal day in court

Grim Reaper 6

President Donald Trump and his legal allies earned a platinum sombrero Friday, striking out five times in a matter of hours in states pivotal to the president’s push to overturn the election results — and losing a sixth in Minnesota for good measure.

In Michigan, a state appeals court tossed an effort by the Trump campaign to block certification of Michigan’s results. The judges who issued the 2-1 ruling noted that while the Trump lawyers delayed their latest round of filings for weeks, the state had gone ahead and certified the election, making the legal challenge moot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trumps-brutal-day-in-court/ar-BB1bEelT

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The Sydney Powell one was the most amusing.  She went ahead and appealed the impounding of the election machines only to have the Trump appointed appeals judge dismiss it entirely for drawing out the process (the machines are needed for the elections next month)  He flat our said that the lower court probably would have allowed access to the machines shortly but because she couldn't take "yes" for an answer and was just using up time, she lost her chance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

President Donald Trump and his legal allies earned a platinum sombrero Friday, striking out five times in a matter of hours in states pivotal to the president’s push to overturn the election results — and losing a sixth in Minnesota for good measure.

In Michigan, a state appeals court tossed an effort by the Trump campaign to block certification of Michigan’s results. The judges who issued the 2-1 ruling noted that while the Trump lawyers delayed their latest round of filings for weeks, the state had gone ahead and certified the election, making the legal challenge moot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trumps-brutal-day-in-court/ar-BB1bEelT

97842228-E9E5-4880-9C57-83BD1D1FA2DF.jpeg.25343d26a10a9d5c61364b4cb338aa0b.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

97842228-E9E5-4880-9C57-83BD1D1FA2DF.jpeg.25343d26a10a9d5c61364b4cb338aa0b.jpeg

Well destroying the evidence never occurred, the American people have spoken. All most all of the Judges throwing the false fraud cases out of court were appointed by Donald Trump, why do you think that would happen? 

But, what maybe happening in the next week or so will be wonderful and it should have happened sooner. Apparently these Whistle Blowers are committing perjury, by making false claims because they were paid to do or they received some other favor.  Well it seems that the Judges are getting tired of all the lies and wasted time by having to hear these fraudulent claims, so it appears they are going to start prosecuting them for perjury.

They should have done much sooner, that would have made the others think twice about lying. Hopefully they will put the entire bunch of them in the grey bar hotel. Like I said above it doesn't matter how many times something is repeated, it doesn't make it the truth, so if you were referring to the destruction of evidence by election officials in support of Biden in my opinion you are paying to much attention to the forum Conspiracy theorists.

Take Care my friend

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well it seems that the Judges are getting tired of all the lies and wasted time

That reminds me of years back i was a jury forman, after we found the fellow guilty the judge came in to thank us for our time and i paraphrase as i dont recall his exact words but he said it was a waste of time the fellow was given a sweet deal, no jail but he insisted on a trial, and now will get jail time.

Weird sometimes how people will out of pride, ego, arrogance, igornance etc make things harder on themselves and others and still lose bigly in the end.

In this case trump did lose 2020 but he won in a huge way, his bent knee worshippers have sent him over 200m

How much was that loan china gave him for thats due 2021?

I wonder if i go on fundme and yell at the sky the gods of lawn care hate me will people send me enough to buy a sweet zero turn mower?

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well destroying the evidence never occurred, the American people have spoken. All most all of the Judges throwing the false fraud cases out of court were appointed by Donald Trump, why do you think that would happen? 

But, what maybe happening in the next week or so will be wonderful and it should have happened sooner. Apparently these Whistle Blowers are committing perjury, by making false claims because they were paid to do or they received some other favor.  Well it seems that the Judges are getting tired of all the lies and wasted time by having to hear these fraudulent claims, so it appears they are going to start prosecuting them for perjury.

They should have done much sooner, that would have made the others think twice about lying. Hopefully they will put the entire bunch of them in the grey bar hotel. Like I said above it doesn't matter how many times something is repeated, it doesn't make it the truth, so if you were referring to the destruction of evidence by election officials in support of Biden in my opinion you are paying to much attention to the forum Conspiracy theorists.

Take Care my friend

I don't think they will be charged for perjury.  Their claims are stuff like, "The ovals were filled in too neatly, I think it was mass produced." and "I saw a guy with USBs, he might have been changing votes."  which is pure speculation but sadly not evidence nor perjury either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I don't think they will be charged for perjury.  Their claims are stuff like, "The ovals were filled in too neatly, I think it was mass produced." and "I saw a guy with USBs, he might have been changing votes."  which is pure speculation but sadly not evidence nor perjury either.

I am sorry but, I don't know what you have seen concerning the so called Whistle Blowers, but they are claiming much more than you have outlined above, and their very indignant concerning how they talk to Congressional  investgators. When you testify before congress and lie, perjury is a no brained, and that us what needs to happen to stop this BS. Start locking them up, and the others who do not have real proof will think twice about telling more lies.

Take Care my friend

Check out this video below.

Here is another idiot committing perjury.

Here one of the idiots gets called out, and Guiliani just sweats.

• Haha 3

Iirc that gal was compared to a character off SNL,  Not in a flattering way.

• Thanks 4

This CCTV video finally caused the RINO governor to ask the RINO SecState to begin a signature verification audit.  Rafensperger will ignore this evidence but I think SCOTUS may be willing to have a look.

https://worthypolitics.com/look-at-this-a-video-proves-how-they-stole-georgia-a-few-workers-were-seen-pulling-suitcases-full-of-ballots-out-from-under-tables-to-be-tabulated/

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Iirc that gal was compared to a character off SNL,  Not in a flattering way.

Today I watched Fox News all day, to see what they are reporting and if what they reporting is accurate. Well according to the Articles I provided in the OP, the Trunp Administrations lawsuits had been thrown out in Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia and Michigan. Well as of 1 hour ago Fox News is not even reporting that these lawsuits were thrown out, they are still bringing witnesses who are claiming that they saw fraudulent vote counting, and many other redicules claims.  Now that is not only sad, it's down right promoting false information to people who trust that the news station is reporting the facts. 

I am really shocked that a news stations is intentionally pushing Conspiracy Theories that are no longer even being investigated. Now I understand why Trumps supporters are So deluded, and also why they continue to spread rumors along with false news.

Take Care Bats

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Today I watched Fox News all day, to see what they are reporting and if what they reporting is accurate. Well according to the Articles I provided in the OP, the Trunp Administrations lawsuits had been thrown out in Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia and Michigan. Well as of 1 hour ago Fox News is not even reporting that these lawsuits were thrown out, they are still bringing witnesses who are claiming that they saw fraudulent vote counting, and many other redicules claims.  Now that is not only sad, it's down right promoting false information to people who trust that the news station is reporting the facts. 

I am really shocked that a news stations is intentionally pushing Conspiracy Theories that are no longer even being investigated. Now I understand why Trumps supporters are So deluded, and also why they continue to spread rumors along with false news.

Take Care Bats

Its a slippery slope, fine line when faux called some state for tRump he and in turn his mini mes ( worshippers ) went into tantrump hissy fit mode,

And started bashing and trashing fox which iirc has a disclaimer they are for entertainment,

But besides some worshipoers using the very shady, shakey,  questioned sources you see them post on here trumpers still tune into fox so fox does try to playcate and soothe their trump lost syndrome,  ratings are ratings afterall.

These trumplings arent as ignorant as they play off to be they know he lost they just like the art of the deal, ahem steal.

• Like 1

Melissa Carone full stunt:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

This CCTV video finally caused the RINO governor to ask the RINO SecState to begin a signature verification audit.  Rafensperger will ignore this evidence but I think SCOTUS may be willing to have a look.

https://worthypolitics.com/look-at-this-a-video-proves-how-they-stole-georgia-a-few-workers-were-seen-pulling-suitcases-full-of-ballots-out-from-under-tables-to-be-tabulated/

The ballots seen in the video were not in suitcases, the officials told Lead Stories. They were in standard ballot containers. And there was nothing illegal about the way they were processed. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/facebook-posts/no-georgia-election-workers-didnt-kick-out-observe/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Huh, so the ballots were in official ballot boxes not suitcases, the envelope openers said, "We're done and we're going home.", the envelope openers left, the observers left, the ballot counters stayed till one am counting ballots, and this video was reviewed in entirety by Georgia election officials?  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, razman said:

There should be a limit on how many lawsuits can be filed. Once its rejected , done , move on.

How did you think billionaires and corporations get away with their "indiscretions"  in court?  It's pretty much common knowledge that they just drown the little guy in legalities and suits till they give up or run out of money.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Huh, so the ballots were in official ballot boxes not suitcases, the envelope openers said, "We're done and we're going home.", the envelope openers left, the observers left, the ballot counters stayed till one am counting ballots, and this video was reviewed in entirety by Georgia election officials?  

Yeah. You're missing that the counters also thought they were leaving when the openers got told they were done. But then their like supervisor told the counters that no they still need to stay.

I think that's probably where the confusion came from with the observers who filed the affidavit.

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

No, not all observers left.  Some left, after all ballots were verified, some observers stayed while they were processed in the counting machines.  The point is, there is nothing nefarious about the containers.  It's not some big black secret suit case that OAN is trying to make us believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Yeah. You're missing that the counters also thought they were leaving when the openers got told they were done. But then their like supervisor told the counters that no they still need to stay.

I think that's probably where the confusion came from with the observers who filed the affidavit.

What WOULD have been sketchy is if they opened the ballots, verified them, then left them unsecured until the morning.  It only makes sense that the counters had to stay.  And there are observers that did stay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1