Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Coronavirus & the Dying Republican Brand

Raptor Witness

As we head into the 2020 Christmas Season.  My first question is:

How bad would the Coronavirus Pandemic have to get in the United States, before the average Republican voter would ditch the Party, permanently; shattering the bond between faith based conservatism and the Republican brand?

My guess is, if we saw at least half the states with hospitals completely overrun with patients, and the sick lined up outside these facilities, unable to receive proper medical attention, due to a lack of staff, beds, and equipment. Not to mention the number of burned out medical staff.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My guess is never.  Some people think it was unavoidable and make no connection to actions or take responsibility for lack of them.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

before the average Republican voter would ditch the Party, permanently; shattering the bond between faith based conservatism and the Republican brand?

Yeah... I can see why you'd find some correlation to mass death and mayhem as part of the Christmas season.  :blink:  The Republican brand is apt to die as a result of there being no discernable differences between them and the Neo Marxists.  

1 hour ago, and then said:

Yeah... I can see why you'd find some correlation to mass death and mayhem as part of the Christmas season.  :blink:  The Republican brand is apt to die as a result of there being no discernable differences between them and the Neo Marxists.  

And until the gop ditched trump fired him kicked him to the curb both he and his trumplings adored the gop,  it was trumps party so then your thinking means trump is a neo marxist, he wouldnt have been that party if he wasnt.

Part of the reason America is in such a crisis with covid rising numbers and deaths is your orange messiahs grossly incompatant epic failure life costing disater of response to it,

And now he would rather yell at the sky about vote fraud with no proof that is when hes not askings his worshippers for $$$ or out playing golf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My guess is, no one will bat an eye until it hits them directly.

Then they'll assign blame according to their conditioning and bias.

My guess is the religous will blame the Devil, or God (it's a test).

The political will blame the opposition (if they hadn't opposed us, we'd have been ok).

The scholars will blame the unlearned (read a book damnit).

The ignorant will blame anyone different from them. (i'm freaked out by the new, or different)

The reasonable will be saddened and muddle through best they can. (*sigh... ok let's get through today)

• Like 4

It's been nauseatingly interesting to watch the slow inevitable dawning of awareness and the growing desperation of the Republicans as they realize they share one major thing in common with The Beach Boys...  all their fans are dying.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

.The fact that this poorly handled pandemic, is going to peak around Christmas, or at least be so desperate as to ruin Christmas, I don’t find amusing or heartwarming.

At some point, when things get bad enough, perhaps the shame of being a co-conspirator with the Republican brand, will begin to emerge.

Let’s face it, the so called Party of Life has become the Party of Death, and there is no escaping that.

You may have liked him because he wasn’t a typical politician, but the price the nation is about to pay for zero leadership, is far worse than your whimsical reality show choice.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

.The fact that this poorly handled pandemic, is going to peek around Christmas, or at least be so desperate as to ruin Christmas, I don’t find amusing or heartwarming.

At some point, when things get bad enough, perhaps the shame of being a co-conspirator with the Republican brand, will begin to emerge.

Let’s face it, the so called Party of Life has become the Party of Death, and there is no escaping that.

You may have liked him because he wasn’t a typical politician, but the price the nation is about to pay for no leadership, is far worse.

It is a catch22 Raptor. The right thing to do would be a bann on all gatherings now. But all hell would break lose if Christmas is "cancelled" so they let it go. 

As much as Christmas means to Christians so does Eid means to Muslims and Eid was cancelled this year. So what? That was the right thing to do at this time. I missed my children and friends not coming over but it was for the best.

Now, that said, after Christmas, January, we will se complete lockdowns in Canada and the US. Hope it will not be to late.

23 minutes ago, odas said:

It is a catch22 Raptor. The right thing to do would be a bann on all gatherings now. But all hell would break lose if Christmas is "cancelled" so they let it go. 

As much as Christmas means to Christians so does Eid means to Muslims and Eid was cancelled this year. So what? That was the right thing to do at this time. I missed my children and friends not coming over but it was for the best.

Now, that said, after Christmas, January, we will se complete lockdowns in Canada and the US. Hope it will not be to late.

Canadians may accept another government edict to crush business but most Americans are DONE with this non-sense and plan to offer the PTB a resounding F U to anyone demanding it.  Those who have nothing better to do or who are truly at risk are free to self-quarantine for as long as they wish.  That's their choice.  If our government, especially under an illegitimate leadership, tries to force the issue they will soon find that the people in this nation really ARE in charge.  All we need do is refuse to go along.  

37 minutes ago, and then said:

Canadians may accept another government edict to crush business but most Americans are DONE with this non-sense and plan to offer the PTB a resounding F U to anyone demanding it.  Those who have nothing better to do or who are truly at risk are free to self-quarantine for as long as they wish.  That's their choice.  If our government, especially under an illegitimate leadership, tries to force the issue they will soon find that the people in this nation really ARE in charge.  All we need do is refuse to go along.  

I respect that. I have a friend in the USA, he has a private mortician business. He respects your thoughts too.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

How bad would the Coronavirus Pandemic have to get in the United States, before the average Republican voter would ditch the Party, permanently; shattering the bond between faith based conservatism and the Republican brand?

The coronavirus doesn’t recognize political parties. It can infect anyone that is exposed to the virus. We’ve known from the beginning that quarantine is effective in avoiding infection, and yet Marxist domestic terrorists are allowed to gather together and show their contempt for entrepreneurship and small business owners by burning down businesses and destroying people’s livelihoods. 
So no, we won’t blame President Trump for the coronavirus, and we won’t abandon the Republican Party, but we will remember that the Democrats are openly embracing and supporting the Marxists who hold in contempt our American way of life.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, simplybill said:

The coronavirus doesn’t recognize political parties.

Really? The curious forecast below in October 2019, was party specific.

What phenomenon comes in waves like a tsunami, and which is related to a sickness?

A pandemic?

Forecasting that a pandemic will severely damage a political party is a very rare concept.

Has this ever happened before in recorded history? So where would someone get that idea? Just another, unlucky guess?

...... Attorney General William Barr, by seeking to divide U.S. serves only one purpose. He is the opposite of Jesus Christ.  For this reason, the plagas against him and his political house shall swell like a tsunami. They will hear the rumbling of the earth, but think nothing of it, until they are swept away, and into the sea, never to be seen or heard from again. Covered with silt and sorrow, until the end of time, far and away, into the abyss.

Mater, perdat vomitu in parallel lines

Edited October 23, 2019 by Raptor Witness

Mater = Mother

perdat = destroy

vomitu = vomit, sickness 

In the context here, a pandemic moves in waves, “like a tsunami.”

Edited by Raptor Witness

Republicans and Religious Legislators vocally care about life when it's in the womb, and when it's of military service age.

Between those two points, they don't wanna hear from you.

Between those points... they (as their history of voting against funding indicates) don't give two whits.

You're on your own.

"Republicans think it's the duty of the America Woman to act as a Brood-Mare for the State.  Republicans need live babies who can grow up to be poorly educated, dead soldiers."  ~George Carlin

Predictably (again according to their voting records) when you're no longer fit, or able to serve in the military, or too old to work in their factories... they tend to lose interest in you as well.  Funding for veterans and veteran care is right up there with neonatal, prenatal, education structure funding, school lunch support programs, retirement, social poverty nets and assisted living situations. 

When you're not a convenient resource... They don't wanna know you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, quiXilver said:

Republicans and Religious Legislators vocally care about life when it's in the womb, and when it's of military service age.

Between those points... they (as their history of voting against funding indicates) don't give two whits.

You're on your own.

"Republicans think it's the duty of the America Woman to act as a Brood-Mare for the State.  Republicans need live babies who can grow up to be poorly educated, dead soldiers."  ~George Carlin

Predictably (again according to their voting records) when you're no longer fit, or able to serve in the military, or too old to work in their factories... they tend to lose interest in you as well.  Funding for veterans and veteran care is right up there with neonatal, prenatal, education structure funding, school lunch support programs, retirement, social poverty nets and assisted living situations. 

Not all Republicans are like that and these days it's more like people on the far right that think like Trump.

• Thanks 1

The virus would need to be deadlier, a higher death rate.

It's about individual freedoms vs public. Republicans will lean way more to the individual freedom side. Whereas Democrats lean more towards the public good. 

So for Republicans to support restrictions and individual liberties the threat to the public good has to be higher. Like it's a higher threshold then it is for democrats.

If we had a plauge with like a 30 percent death rate it would be a much different story.

Edited by spartan max2

On 12/5/2020 at 2:00 AM, Tatetopa said:

My guess is never.  Some people think it was unavoidable and make no connection to actions or take responsibility for lack of them.

Whatever the result of Covid, Trump will be the scapegoat to anything bad happening in the next 10 years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quiXilver said:

You're on your own.

I think you have summed up Republican motivations, better than anyone else has here, ever.

This plague has allowed us to see the Republicans for who and what they truly are. Sadly, I don’t think we are done paying the price for this revelation.

From the music video by Sarah McLaughlin - Monsters - https://youtu.be/eqSt-CgGqhU

Take it away, Sarah McLachlan ....

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think you have summed up Republican motivations, better than anyone else has here, ever.

This plague has allowed us to see the Republicans for who and what they truly are. Sadly, I don’t think we are done paying the price for this revelation.

From the music video by Sarah McLaughlin - Monsters - https://youtu.be/eqSt-CgGqhU

Take it away, Sarah McLachlan ....

No it doesn't. You guys do not understand Republicans.

The Covid pandemic stuff is about individual freedoms vs the collective public good.

(And then sprinkle some religious influence into the Republican side)

4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

No it doesn't. You guys do not understand Republicans.

The Covid pandemic stuff is about individual freedoms vs the collective public good.

(And then sprinkle some religious influence into the Republican side)

Declaring yourself “The Chosen One,”and then looking towards Heaven when you say it, isn’t “sprinkling.” It’s inviting the Real Deal to take the liar apart, including the party he leads.

You don’t look to the sky and Heaven, and make that sort of declaration, if it’s just trade that you’re referring to.

He got that crazy idea from another Republican named Rick Lee, about a month earlier. 

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

By Raptor Witness,  August 22, 2019 in US Politics 

On 12/5/2020 at 6:58 AM, Raptor Witness said:

As we head into the 2020 Christmas Season.  My first question is:

My guess is, if we saw at least half the states with hospitals completely overrun with patients, and the sick lined up outside these facilities, unable to receive proper medical attention, due to a lack of staff, beds, and equipment. Not to mention the number of burned out medical staff.

well at least you´re optimistic

5 hours ago, godnodog said:

well at least you´re optimistic

You don’t have to be a math whiz to see that the infection rate curve, looks exponential, and you don’t need to be a Democrat.

Several years ago, I had one of the most terrifying nightmares of my entire life. I’ve been trying to find a copy of the post containing this dream, but I may not have published it, I was so disturbed by it. It may have also been censored, but I learned a long time ago to do things in duplicate, so I have a copy or screenshot.

I’ve found references to this nightmare here. It was the only dream I’ve ever had where Jesus Christ appeared. Whether you have any faith or not, it was intriguing, because He acted as my guide in my dream, which was mind blowing.

In this dream, I see mass death, and I asked my guide what caused this, and He pointed to something, which I did not understand, and which I desperately tried to understand for several years. Some of my presumptions are included in the references below.

The other amazing thing, is that my forecast above, contains some key elements from that dream, although I was not cognizant of this nightmare, at the time I wrote this forecast. 

If I can’t find an original post, I will try to find a copy, with a time stamp.

Again, these references are just referring to the dream, not describing it, in it’s entirety.

Nightmare Reference #1

Nightmare Reference #2

Nightmare Reference #3

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2020 at 4:54 AM, and then said:

It worked here *shrugs* but you know.. personal freedom and all that bs you guys believe in is what has screwed America in relation to covid.. you guys are heading deeper into a recession (without having the same length of lockdowns we had here) and we are coming out of it :D

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You don’t have to be a math whiz to see that the infection rate curve, looks exponential, and you don’t need to be a Democrat.

Several years ago, I had one of the most terrifying nightmares of my entire life. I’ve been trying to find a copy of the post containing this dream, but I may not have published it, I was so disturbed by it. It may have also been censored, but I learned a long time ago to do things in duplicate, so I have a copy or screenshot.

I’ve found references to this nightmare here. It was the only dream I’ve ever had where Jesus Christ appeared. Whether you have any faith or not, it was intriguing, because He acted as my guide in my dream, which was mind blowing.

In this dream, I see mass death, and I asked my guide what caused this, and He pointed to something, which I did not understand, and which I desperately tried to understand for several years. Some of my presumptions are included in the references below.

The other amazing thing, is that my forecast above, contains some key elements from that dream, although I was not cognizant of this nightmare, at the time I wrote this forecast. 

If I can’t find an original post, I will try to find a copy, with a time stamp.

Again, these references are just referring to the dream, not describing it, in it’s entirety.

Nightmare Reference #1

Nightmare Reference #2

Nightmare Reference #3

I´m good so thanks but no thanks

The greatest danger for a Republican Party train wreck, would be where there are the fewest ICU beds per capita, to care for the sickest individuals, this Christmas.

I think the map below, tells the story of this potential, better than any other that I’ve seen, because what this simple map reveals is that the greatest ICU capacity is not where most of our people live

Even if you manage to manufacture additional beds, you’re not going to have the available staff to manage them, unless you import them immediately from overseas, which would be my immediate recommendation.

ICU Bed Capacity - https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/23/map-places-america-with-most-fewest-icu-beds/

Source

• 7 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 1:58 AM, Raptor Witness said:

This isn't over ... as "Mother" does some redistricting of her own in America's red states.