Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You are BANNED! (Part 9)

Mark One

As a special Christmas/New Year gift to you all here is the latest version of the UM forums favourite "shove off" topic.  Expect a refreshing reduction of cat images and plenty more dog themed hints towards you getting up and, doing one.

angry-character-prohibits-shows-stop-sig

Ooh, and to add alittle more sparkle to your viciousness why not send them packing with a free gift in the form of a image or some words of advice too.  Here's an example...

"...banning MildredSunshine09 for the cat gif, but please take this little fellow with you until you rethink your ways.."

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47tjbw2ztmvrdylar8u5r

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Mark One said:

Expect a refreshing reduction of cat images and plenty more dog themed hints towards you getting up and, doing one.

You should come and hang out in the Ancient Mysteries forum more often. We're ruled by a cult of ancient, sentient, alien dogs who created mankind and provided us with all the hallmarks of civilisation.

I'm happy to provided (for a  reduced  price) my ground-breaking book on the subject, We Were As Fleas On Their Backs: The Mind-blowing Secret History of Our Past Basset Masters, also available wherever mediocre books of questionable value are sold.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned because no one told me that we were starting a new thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Right I haven't got much time, so here goes.  It is normally one ban per post, but seeing as I'm the OP and the threads just started, I'll deal with the first four jokers!

Xenofish has got to banned big time for being greedy with the number of bans mentioned.

Eon, where have you been?  You're supposed to ban the previous post or quote, if you wish to ban someone else.  But trying to ban the OP is equal to treason.  Banned into solitary until you understand the rules.

Jaylemurph is unbanned on the grounds of appreciating the common dog and its historical importance.

Scholar4truth is banned so he can attend the obligatory, Learn How To Pay More Attention Training Course.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

To all of you: be French kissed then BANNED!!!

letmein.gif

• Haha 5

Banned because French Kissing is gross.

• Haha 1

Banned simply because I haven't been around to ban anyone.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A festive ban for you dear as your new neighbours want to come visit you on the 25th.  Lock the doors women!

funny-old-fanily-christmas-awkward-card-

• Haha 1

Banned for posting a "graphic" image in a message board...UGH, my eyes !(goes blind).  

• Haha 2

Banned for reminding us all how "cringe worthy" that picture is!    

• Like 1

A Barney Rubble (double) ban because that man and women have mother's you know!  Ones probably Chinese and the others aboriginal, judging by the kids in that photo that are on offer.

• Haha 1

giphy.webp

YES, I need electricity to look brighter.

So what?

You're not happy with that???

If so,

IMMEDIATELY

GET

BANNED!!!!!!!!

(and have fun anyway!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Banned for stealing my idea and looking much better in it!   Merry Christmas!!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mark One said:

An early photo of antOn . . . . . . . how funny! But Mark, I bet you didn't ask him if you could use it so yer banned :P

funny-old-fanily-christmas-awkward-card-

48 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Banned for stealing my idea and looking much better in it!   Merry Christmas!!

Banned for buying mince pies then passing them off as homemade . . . . . Shame on you!

• Haha 2

Banned for that was supposed to be our secret!!   You know I cannot make a decent pie crust!!  

baking-dog_o_1023852.jpg.9bd7cd77d1a88c88557634b21f25c21c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unbanning my little tin of passion fruits because that dog is how I feel today.  All of this Christmas spirit now feels painful around the head, my boat race looks like well, I dare not study it for too long in the mirror.  Oh and the ground now feels like I'm swaying and bobbing about in the sea.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e470ucwpjvox1y67zl82og

Will somebody please take the tiny pixie/chimp away.  It's following me everywhere with that high pitched, ear bleeding wish wash which spills from its likkle mouth.  Problem is, everytime I groan out to someone, "what the hell is that!".  The annoying little b@gger vanishes.

That's the last time I'm mixing my rum with Redbull, I can tell yer.  Christmas tradition or not - it's banned from now on. * Festive Burp*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:11 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

Banned because French Kissing is gross.

BANNED until you learn to do it right! :-*

On 12/26/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mark One said:

Unbanning my little tin of passion fruits because that dog is how I feel today.  All of this Christmas spirit now feels painful around the head, my boat race looks like well, I dare not study it for too long in the mirror.  Oh and the ground now feels like I'm swaying and bobbing about in the sea.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e470ucwpjvox1y67zl82og

Will somebody please take the tiny pixie/chimp away.  It's following me everywhere with that high pitched, ear bleeding wish wash which spills from its likkle mouth.  Problem is, everytime I groan out to someone, "what the hell is that!".  The annoying little b@gger vanishes.

That's the last time I'm mixing my rum with Redbull, I can tell yer.  Christmas tradition or not - it's banned from now on. * Festive Burp*

Banned for calling one rum/Redbull bender a 'tradition' :P

image.png.9e4545ccf44437cb3ccc28e9fabcfc96.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

BANNED until you learn to do it right! :-*

Banned for calling one rum/Redbull bender a 'tradition' :P

image.png.9e4545ccf44437cb3ccc28e9fabcfc96.png

Banned for nagging me just like that Gastric Suction bod did as he stood over me in his white coat with a hose in his hands.  Ruddy No it all :angry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Banned for making ouija upset.  Now you two make up.   

Edited by tcgram
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Okay you are unbanned.    I can't stand to see a sad face.   

• Like 3

tenor.gif

Yo, everything is A OK, sugar.  Banned for making everything real swell again.  Now chill and smell the coffee.

• Like 3

Banned for sticking your tongue out and winking at tc :P;)

• Haha 4

Banned so you can sit back and check out the full scope of my expressive talent.

tenor.gif

• Haha 5