Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You are BANNED! (Part 9)

Mark One

Banned because boats don't need mask. They cannot get Covid-19.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Banned for mixing up a halfpenny dip with your boat race, John.

• Haha 1

image.png.9f1c9442950e42c4a5894b53c39801a6.png Banned! Go on, go and sit on the bench with this other naughty boy.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 11:51 PM, jaylemurph said:

We're ruled by a cult of ancient, sentient, alien dogs who created mankind and provided us with all the hallmarks of civilisation.

That's one twisted version of A Fire Upon the Deep. I'd read that! 

• Like 1

Mark One, what's new with this new version of "You Are Banned"? It looks like many regular players deserted or what?

Mark One, you have NO idea how much you are BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

just came to say ''You are banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

• Like 1

OOOO! You are SO banned, Missy! :P

• Like 1

Oh wow.  After I got the news from several others about you banning erm, what's her name, I just had to sign in and say, NO!  Not on my watch, Mistress Ouija.  Banned so you can apologise to Miss wotsit gubbins with some flowers or a toblerone Goody bar.

• Haha 2

banning mark one for these numbers are all wrong...04 14 15 01 09 07 06 12 05 11 10 08 16 02 03 13

• Haha 1

Banned for 'pot, kettle, black': had you not noticed that there's more than 1/2 an alien in your signature pic?! Could you be more wrong?

4 hours ago, MissJatti said:

banning mark one for these numbers are all wrong...04 14 15 01 09 07 06 12 05 11 10 08 16 02 03 13

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Banned for 'pot, kettle, black': had you not noticed that there's more than 1/2 an alien in your signature pic?! Could you be more wrong?

Yes, I'm joining Mistress Ouija here.  A ban for failing to look directly at the camera when you decided to take a snap of your boat.  What happened?  Did you hear a funny sound or something?

• Like 2

Can a person not be in a hoighty-toighty mood without another person making personal comments? :angry: BANNED!

• Like 1

Hey, turn that frown upside down with a written apology from me.  Oh, wait that apology relates to you being banned.  Sorry chicken, but I don't write the rules.  Sorry (thats three apologies)don't shoot the messenger.

• Like 3

banned for I made you look at mark ones number sequence 

• Haha 1

Unbanned so we can all sit together in a circle and discuss the importance of easter and the sacred chocolate egg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned because I couldn't have a chocolate egg at Easter this year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well I'm with you on that one.  Banning myself now because I did have some Easter eggs but I didn't get a single bite out of any of them.  The children over powered me and when the smoke cleared all I had left were tiny chocolate chippings.

Try to Imagine the hardship with me having to go shopping for a flipping Mars Bar whilst in the house there's tiny bits choclate in heavily damaged cardboard container's. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm sorry to have to do this, tc, but you are banned for spending so much time lounging around in your hospital bed that you don't have much time to come here. :P

Oh, Mark! How very rude of you to push in front of me. :angry:

You are banned for not doing any housework for a week . . . . why are there still choc. chippings all over the place?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Oh, oh I'm so sorry Mistress Ouija-bumps. But can you ever really keep an house tidy when the kiddies are off school?  What about all of that multicolour, psychedelic madness littering the floor.  But yes I'll take on board what you said and get rid of the old sweeping brush and finally invest in a vacuum cleaner instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banned for not getting a vacuum sooner so poor Ouija wouldn't have to wash the shavings off her feet.  

• Like 1

| see someone has already used that ploy ,,,(jus stopping in to ban),,,, okay how about . . mmm ?!????? ah,,, provocative enchantress is miscellaneously officially banned for ah, not pitching in.

Yeah yeah,, its the best i got, so eloquent eh!? /rhetorical

oven buzzer ,,, cooking , i,m already gone.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well done, Mark: almost all the regular players got banned in your new thread.

tenor.gif

s-l300.png

• Like 1

Bannef for for , no ,,, unbanned for dropping retro in to the mix / stage. 

no i,m not fixing typos it's a new thing,

well for today.

• Like 2

Temporarily unbanned because I liked the retro also.   

• Like 2

WHOEVER doesn't agree with me:

- gets skinned alive within the next 10 seconds;

- then gets boiled alive;

- and finally gets banned FOREVER and EVER from Mark's Banned thread (be the 2,405th to be banned from here)

tenor.gif

• Like 1