Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You are BANNED! (Part 9)

Mark One

Well, because of the Old Pals Act, John - you're unbanned for your inspirational decdication to the cause.

However, your now banned because I don't like Oprah. Sorry mate, it the rules see*awkward turtle moment* :ph34r:

Partially banned because I don't mind Oprah, but can only handle small amounts of her at a time.  

• Like 1

Everyone is unbanned b e c a u s e   ,    

t o m o r r o w    

i s   

"' Saaatrday! iiiiun the Park! "  

day !

and as a teeter-totter next door( like 2 or 3 yrs old , barely walk or talk) likes to say her goodbyes with"'  GO HAVE FUN ! "'

Edited by Nosy.Matters
-
  • Like 2

Banning monday because its the day after the weekend

• Like 2

Banned cause it just feels like one of those days.

Arduous an too Long.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
typo ph typing over words
  • Like 2

Banned because it's not the end of the week yet.   :P   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unbanned cause its fryDAY <rummages around for fry sauce> and soon it will be an easy Sunday morning.

• Haha 1

Banned because It's the weekend and I don't want to cook.  

• Like 1

It's cat day, you're banned.

IDK , came to mind with Ms. Fluffy britches scoping things out. ( somebody's puttering Loudly! cat , of course nosing around get a fine nosing in.)

Edited by Nosy.Matters
're
  • Haha 1

Banned for your not knowing its actually Dog Day, Dogs are better and you know it!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Banned because today is National Donut Day and no one got any donuts in this place!   

• Sad 2

Well, bloody hell, fire!  I don't know who has been keeping shop here whilst I've been away but come on, really?  The banning has been minimal and barely worth the money.

So here goes, I can't ban Mistress Tcgram.  No, she has contributed quite often and is very sweet :wub:.  So I think I'll take a stab at cat loving Nosy Matters.  Here!  Cats are not the only frigging quadrupeds roaming our wonderful planet, pal.  So you're banned until you focus on something else like a tortoise or alligator.:angry:

• Haha 3

Mark :D. Lovely as it is to see you back, I'm afraid you've got off on the wrong foot here, mate. 'Tortoises'? 'Alligators'? Deary, deary me! Cop this:

image.png.59019361e3b81edad17f165518917561.png

image.png.a930d5c613c2e11a6c2e4ae8626ae672.png

• Haha 3

Temporarily unbanning Ouija, loving the dance number from the animals.   :D   

• Thanks 1

That feral insufferable creature is my neighbor's. I barely tolerate its lazy past-noon luncheons. I hearby officially ban the master of banning as TC and Oiugia (Ouija , edits) have held the fort commendably.

• Like 2

Well dang, how am I supposed to ban someone now?   

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

k

Well obviously someone has to step in here, unofficially and tentatively of course and until further review la la legal driveling dribble. TC hereby to be unbanned from banning in 'Well dang' good conscience.

Yikes , i didn't see you over there.

<slides foot towards the door>

Good day . . *zip*

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 2

This guy certainly knows his/her/his onions when it comes to monitoring and administrating fair play.  Nosy Matters is indeed a good egg, a rock, a saint or more importantly- a point of light within this darkness where we take turns to blight ban others into the void.  And, so it makes me feel tremendously/heart tingling proud to ban you.  Off you go, John.  Be lucky x

• Haha 3

Banned, my dear fellow, for appearing here with yesterday's baked bean juice all down your tie.

(Now I think about it, I probably should have PM'd you about that. I've just gone and drawn everyone's attention to it. Sorry).

• Haha 3

Whoever does not love me immediately gets:

- banned

- then skinned

- then boiled alive

- then eaten by starving wolves.

8KXMlNaVD98U.gif

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 1

Banned for all of this skinning and boiling, john.  For god's sake man, were now in the 21st century you know.  Not still stuck 1762 AD.  Must be a french thing.

• Haha 4

Banned for looking dashing, while I am still working on that.   :)   

• Thanks 1

Unbanned for: give yourself a break tc, you've been through a lot recently. (I hope the recovery is going well :)).

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 3:12 AM, tcgram said:

Banned for looking dashing, while I am still working on that.   :)   

You've got nothing to worry about there, chicken.  You are perfect just the way you are :wub:

• Like 2

On 6/11/2021 at 6:07 AM, ouija ouija said:

Unbanned for: give yourself a break tc, you've been through a lot recently. (I hope the recovery is going well :)).

Thank you, recovery is going well but not quick enough for me.  LOL

• Like 1