Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You are BANNED! (Part 9)

Mark One

45 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Banned for getting it wrong again!!!!

That's obviously a finishing school for girls who are currently practising blowing horns before bedtime. :unsure:

They play the most boring music ever... ♫♪

PS: you are eternally banned until April Fool's Day!

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 1

Failed to ban me there, Anton.  So a ban for you before the music police arrive at your door and arrest you on charges of crimes against humanity.

Oh, a Barney Rubble (double) ban for all of that skinning and burning which STILL interests you in that french coastal town more commonly known as Mablethorpe, UK.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mark One said:

Failed to ban me there, Anton.  So a ban for you before the music police arrive at your door and arrest you on charges of crimes against humanity.

Oh, a Barney Rubble (double) ban for all of that skinning and burning which STILL interests you in that french coastal town more commonly known as Mablethorpe, UK.

To tell the truth, I know no more banned being than Mark One.

Mark One is the being the most banned in the whole Universe. You think you're very banned? Come on: no being compares to Mark One as far as banishment goes.

The banishment level of Mark One tends to + infinity. i'm banning him anyway, once more!!!!!!!

Mark One: you are eternally baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanned!!!

3846040-knives-out.mkv_snapshot_01.42.20

• Haha 2

Banned for being intimidating to  Mark.   If he's not around, where will we go for free discounted drinks??   :P   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Banned for free stuff always turns out to be the most expensive. 

• Haha 2

ERM, TC, my little can of meatballs did you realise that your bar tab has reached £152?  So you are barred, ERM I mean banned until you cough up the cash, love.  Nah, on second thoughts how can I ban such a little cutie beauty?  So you are now unbanned from the pub or thread *scratches head*. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark One said:

ERM, TC, my little can of meatballs did you realise that your bar tab has reached £152?  So you are barred, ERM I mean banned until you cough up the cash, love.  Nah, on second thoughts how can I ban such a little cutie beauty?  So you are now unbanned from the pub or thread *scratches head*. 

Mark One is BANNED for posting here from his favourite pub, (too) late in the night, while NOT being sober, obviously! And it SHOWS!

• Haha 2

Oh dearly me, Anton.  Do I detect a green eyed monster amongst those words of yours?  So I tell you what, the following is just for you, mate.

Oh non!  Anton, ma petite boite de raisin.  interdit pour s'être trompé d'heure.  également interdit pour ne pas s'en rendre compte que l'OP peut se faire écraser quand il veut, onnhim.

(Translation:. My little can of grapes, being the OP allows me to get trollied whenever I deem it appropriate.  Hosting a thread in a forum can put a tremendous amount of stress on a fellow)

• Haha 1

Mark One is so beyond himself we can't even ban him...

VADE RETRO SATANARK ONE!!!

• Haha 2

Banned for trying to exorcise Mark.   Now how am I going to get my drinks??   :P    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/29/2021 at 3:20 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

Banned for free stuff always turns out to be the most expensive. 

You have been banned for being to kind to people who don't deserve it!:tu:

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 7:16 AM, tcgram said:

Banned for being intimidating to  Mark.   If he's not around, where will we go for free discounted drinks??   :P   

You have been banned for posting the delicious meals you are preparing for you family, I am jealous!:(:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Banned for not bringing your wife and coming over for dinner.  

• Like 1

Not banned for it's too hot to go searching for a reason to ban you. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not banned for it's too hot to go searching for a reason to ban you. 

Agreed.  

• Haha 1

Banned now for encouraging my summer laziness, which is totally not the same as the winter laziness. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Banned now for encouraging my summer laziness, which is totally not the same as the winter laziness. 

Helen is BANNED for inducing confusion regarding laziness in different seasons!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ant0n said:

Helen is BANNED for inducing confusion regarding laziness in different seasons!

Banned for allowing me to confuse you, instead of just being too lazy to be confused. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Banned for allowing me to confuse you, instead of just being too lazy to be confused. 

Do you know they don't know she knows it's obvious nothing is as obvious as it seems?

(if you don't know, you're banned)

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 2

On 8/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, ant0n said:

Do you know they don't know she knows it's obvious nothing is as obvious as it seems?

(if you don't know, you're banned)

Since you adore burning and skinning things...try and beat this number one banning of you.

Slow boiled at gas mark 6 for 30 minutes.

Left to rest for 10 minutes.

Marinated in dripping and pieces of you flash fried for 5 minutes.

Left to cool and then placed in the fridge.

Microwaved and then served with onion rings and a garnish of salad at the next You are banned, Coffee Morning.  I'll just tell the gathering that they are eating Brazilian beef.

• Haha 1

Banned because I was just going to bring a cheese danish at the next YAB Coffee Morning....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Banned for I have nothing to say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Banned for letting that stop you - while other people who have nothing to say talk all the time.