Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel and USA have made contact with aliens

Eldorado

24 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

"The Jerusalem Post was unable to reach out to this supposed Galactic Federation for comment."

Heh.

Of course since they were all spaced out.........even the space cadets. :D

Edited by 'Walt' E. Kurtz
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Ahhh... there it is

yep ...I stopped reading at that point.

one other thing, lets say its true...and he is obviously trusted enough to be in the 'know', why does he think its now ok to tell humanity when humanity is not ready.......

I understand death bed confessions and wanting to get secrets off your chest etc...but this is different, its only a secret because exposing it at the wrong time is not in humanities best interest....so why does he risk humanity just to get it off his chest.....

makes no sense...well apart from the extra sales!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quillius said:

one other thing, lets say its true...and he is obviously trusted enough to be in the 'know', why does he think its now ok to tell humanity when humanity is not ready...

mmm hmmm....my first thought exactly.  But see...we are ready now...because the aliens cannot see our faces because we are all wearing masks...so...we look a lot more like 'they' do and consequently we are in a much better position to be 'accepted' by them.  Plus they are not as afraid of contracting some weird humanoid disease as they once were.

Makes purrrrfect sense....no?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As for why he's chosen to reveal this information now, Eshed explained that the timing was simply due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.

"If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he explained to Yediot.

What exactly has changed in the academic landscape in such a short time?  Nothing.

If I had 'come  up with'.....Freudian slip.....

...he should be hospitalized now if he isn't already....

...oh and yeah...the book

Who would buy a book entitled...Aliens, They Are Not Out There?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

What exactly has changed in the academic landscape in such a short time?  Nothing.

If I had 'come  up with'.....Freudian slip.....

...he should be hospitalized now if he isn't already....

...oh and yeah...the book

Who would buy a book entitled...Aliens, They Are Not Out There?

not only that, if 'it has changed' enough that humanity is now ready, then let the powers that be tell us so......

as for the book :blink:

• Like 2

and then of course...the question:

Why?  Why would aliens contact Israel and the USA and not Russia and/or China?  And why would they work out agreements with us so they could research the existence of space?  If there is a Galactic Federation then they would have already figured out what space is.  It's so convolutedly silly! 

Convoluted old silly jewish guy with no real legacy...thinking his life has been for nothing...eh, at least I can leave my grandkids a few bucks from book sales...eh

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, joc said:

Convoluted old silly jewish guy with no real legacy...thinking his life has been for nothing...eh, at least I can leave my grandkids a few bucks from book sales...eh

Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Veteran Pilot and Flight Instructor
Member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Cofounder of the Israel Space Agency and Space Research Institute in the TECHNION-Israel Institute of Technology.

Smithsonian: Link

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Veteran Pilot and Flight Instructor
Member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Cofounder of the Israel Space Agency and Space Research Institute in the TECHNION-Israel Institute of Technology.

Smithsonian: Link

Accolades are soon forgotten except by those who received them...and mean nothing, absolutely nothing to anyone in the real world except those who received them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

By unbelievably, incredibly, remarkable coincidence ......

His new book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed, as recorded by Hagar Yanai (published by Yedioth Aharonoth), is available in print at just NIS 68.6, with a kindle version for a laughable NIS 48. An ideal gift for Chanukah.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/media/former-head-of-israels-space-program-the-aliens-asked-not-to-be-revealed-humanity-not-yet-ready/2020/12/05/
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Israel and USA have made contact with aliens.

I think Netanyahu's one of 'em.

• Haha 4

Yeah, I don't understand the aliens wish to contact Israel and the USA, and no one else.

Were they positively impressed by Trump?? God help us. Or by Netanyahu?

Or not so impressed with the surrounding Islamic countries?

Well, we will probably read about that in his book...

Wasn't it Billy Meier who said that Yahweh was an alien whose home was below the Great Pyramid of Giza?

Questions, questions...

-

Cheers, everyone.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eldorado said:

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

Its good that they contacted someone with experience at being  chosen and a nation fully capable of deciding what humanity is ready for.

• Haha 3

"are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready."

so isn't this a self contradiction? they dont want to present themselves cause humanity isnt ready but they present themselves to humans to tell them they aren´t ready to be presented to et´s and that is why they dont present themselves to humans despite doing so. Right we truly are not ready for such amount of nonsense.

whats the worse that can happen? run out of toilet paper? cause we tried that and there was no shortage.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Yeah, I don't understand the aliens wish to contact Israel and the USA, and no one else.

That was my question.  I suspect it is all just a way to sell a book to finance his retirement.  

• Like 1

Maybe he's an alien trying to set us up against eachother.

But that would be a topic for the conspiracy lovers.

I am getting really tired of all this bs.

Must be me, sorry.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Its good that they contacted someone with experience at being  chosen and a nation fully capable of deciding what humanity is ready for.

and that same guy is making money selling a book about things that humanity is not ready for... the guy is just in full need of attention in his retirement home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10-20 years ago this topic would have been a debate.. But notice how 'most' replies to threads like this point to complete BS!? 
People ain't falling for it anymore- though some will of course...

He should have written his little book 15-20 years ago- oh well, how was he to know:rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

10-20 years ago this topic would have been a debate.. But notice how 'most' replies to threads like this point to complete BS!? 
People ain't falling for it anymore- though some will of course...

He should have written his little book 15-20 years ago- oh well, how was he to know:rolleyes:

There are still plenty of people out there that will buy the book. And he will probably be asked to speak at UFO conventions and symposiums.

• Like 6

Now he's doubling down and saying Trump knows all about it.  This time, from NBC News:

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

"They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

• Like 1