Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's son Hunter under investigation

Eldorado

US President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter has said his tax affairs are under investigation.

The investigation is being conducted by federal prosecutors in Delaware.

Hunter Biden said he took the case "very seriously" but was confident an "objective review" would show he had handled his affairs "legally and appropriately".

The Biden-Harris transition team said the president-elect was "deeply proud of his son".

Full monty at the BBC: Link

USA Today

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

Good for Delaware, I guess.  Considering we've been told there is video evidence of his crimes of pedophilia, potential tax evasion seems the least they can do.  Had the FBI made this statement I'd know FOR SURE that he isn't ever going to be held accountable.  That's where America is today.  God only knows where we'll be tomorrow. :( 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Good thing, clarify the stuff and prosecute if needed

Yep, get to the proof not more claims and stories.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, and then said:

Good for Delaware, I guess.  Considering we've been told there is video evidence of his crimes of pedophilia, potential tax evasion seems the least they can do.  Had the FBI made this statement I'd know FOR SURE that he isn't ever going to be held accountable.  That's where America is today.  God only knows where we'll be tomorrow. :( 

I thought it was Joe they were claiming was a pedophile?  Hunter was accused, too?

4 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I thought it was Joe they were claiming was a pedophile?  Hunter was accused, too?

I hadn't heard any accusations about Joe actually molesting any children beyond the creepy hair sniffing stuff.  Hunter supposedly had images on his laptop of him naked with underage girls as well as using crack at the same time.  I'm not sure how Biden or his FBI will suppress those images even if he is inaugurated.  I guess they'll criminalize anyone who posts it but that still isn't going to stop it.  Nor SHOULD THEY. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

He's been under investigation since Trump sicced the dogs on him in a vain hope of smearing Biden senior. Another collossal failure. And like Benghazi, they're going to beat that dead horse till it's road jam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Just out of curiosity- Is Hunter Biden hiding his tax returns like the other guy under tax investigation?

Nope.

Hunter Biden says US Attorney’s Office in Delaware is investigating his ‘tax affairs’

by: CBS 17 Digital Desk, Associated Press

Posted: Dec 9, 2020 / 03:57 PM EST / Updated: Dec 9, 2020 / 04:31 PM EST
Hunter Biden’s statement reads: “I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs. I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.
Frankly, I doubt the Repubs objectivity. Just like Benghazi, they were humiliated, and are out for blood. Hence the taxes. Why else would they go this route?
Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

Well, good think Joe Biden isn't appointing his children to be high level advisors.  And good thing the President-Elect isn't under tax investigation, like the current President.  No one voted for Hunter Biden..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have a virus scanner on my computer.  When someone calls and tells me they are from the IRS or Microsoft Help and I need to buy gift cards and mail them to a private address, I hang up, my logical mind says no way the IRS need gift cards.  Those are obvious scams, the internet children of Nigerian prince of a decade ago.

I do that because I use my computer a lot, it is valuable to me.  MY mind is a lot more valuable to me.  I protect that too.  I don't believe commentary on the MSM or any of the zillion YouTube  channels. None of them are required to tell the truth, just entertain.

Whether it is the NY Times or Epoch Times that does "Investigative journalism"   it is still unvalidated crap.   Watergate was not tried in the newspaper.  No matter how good the journalists were and how accurate their facts, nothing happened until there were official investigations, indictments, and trials.

I do not believe I am an internet detective that can ferret stuff off public websites that a million other people can't.  I will leave that to real investigators with resources and skills.

I am all for investigations and indictments where warranted, whether that is Hunter Biden or anybody else.. 

Our judicial system and America itself are being destroyed by fake news.   The Chinese did not have to smuggle ballots into the US and risk being caught or frame Hunter Biden.  All they had to do is leave some salacious news lying around for the  incautious to slurp up.  It will not cost China or Russia or anybody else more than a few million dollars to divide and cripple America, nor will they have to risk anything.  All they have to do is give you the fake news you crave.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Well, good think Joe Biden isn't appointing his children to be high level advisors

spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif But ivanka so very much has all the qualifications to be her daddys...ahem, the potus advisor. crazy2.gif.3bfd36e6933af47781dceb125b3c31c3.gif

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Just out of curiosity- Is Hunter Biden hiding his tax returns like the other guy under tax investigation?

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gifUm no, hunter is in full cooperation with the investigation about him, where as that "other" aka cultwork orange has been fighting tooth and nail to keep his taxes hidden, anyone without orange tinted specs and a bent knee have to be wondering wth is tweety hiding.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif But ivanka so very much has all the qualifications to be her daddys...ahem, the potus advisor. crazy2.gif.3bfd36e6933af47781dceb125b3c31c3.gif

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gifUm no, hunter is in full cooperation with the investigation about him, where as that "other" aka cultwork orange has been fighting tooth and nail to keep his taxes hidden, anyone without orange tinted specs and a bent knee have to be wondering wth is tweety hiding.

In case you were asleep for the last 4 yrs Trump was subject of  a 3 yr investigation in the Russia Russia Russia Collusion Delusion Conspiracy. It turned up nothing. Surely if there was any malfeasance in his tax records we would of heard.

:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

In case you were asleep for the last 4 yrs Trump was subject of  a 3 yr investigation in the Russia Russia Russia Collusion Delusion Conspiracy. It turned up nothing. Surely if there was any malfeasance in his tax records we would of heard.

Ummm...it turned up nothing?  I'm not sure you really know what you are talking about.  "I have no business in Russia."  Invoice with Trump's signature which he admitted to.  "We met with the woman about Russian adoption!"  Or, we met with her about dirt on Hillary, which she didn't have, and I, Donald Trump, didn't write the response for Don Jr.  Oh wait...yes I did, I was a concerned father.  And we haven't heard anything about his tax records?  Something like writing off consultant fees which EXACTLY matched the income of the project manager IVANKA TRUMP?  But, again...no one voted for Hunter Biden.  No one cares about Hunter Biden.  Throw him in prison, what does it really matter?

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:ph34r:

Oh man!  Is that on Hannity?? The man who literally admitted just weeks ago that he refused to fact check his guests?  Again.  Don't matter.  I hope Biden pardons EVERYONE.  That will really get some MAGA panties (all MAGA people wear panties) in a bunch!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif

Wake up.....trump lost 2020....deal with it nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

16 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:ph34r:

smilielol5(2).gif.1034bd5f5351f2f7cec8082f5fa4943d.gif

That sounds like the stuff that Qanon powell lady was braying did she chang her name?

Yes, a lot of people are under China's influence starting with the big cheeto himself and working down through his administration and family.

Latest...

Twitter censoring Hunter Biden story gave other media outlets 'permission' to play down allegations

Yahoo News

Three Democrats Have a Very Bad Week

National Review

This Hunter Biden cover-up stinks

Piers Morgan at the UK Daily Mail

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yep, get to the proof not more claims and stories.

Unless the story is about Trump, of course, in which case you'll go for the 'claims and stories' :D

It's all irrelevant anyway. Biden won't be president much beyond March, so everyone will lose interest in what his son has been up to. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Pretty much anyone who isn't a republican gets accused of it at some point these days. For some reason it's their go to move since adultery doesn't get people as mad as it used to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Pretty much anyone who isn't a republican gets accused of it at some point these days. For some reason it's their go to move since adultery doesn't get people as mad as it used to. 

Since when has adultery ever bothered Joe Public?

National heroes JFK and MLK were cheaters, were they not?

Edited by Eldorado