Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's son Hunter under investigation

Eldorado

12 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Since when has adultery ever bothered Joe Public?

National heroes JFK and MLK were cheaters, were they not?

Have you forgotten John Edwards? And the outrage over Bill Clinton? Adultery has always been a go to pearl clutching act by republicans but they've decided fabricating even worse allegations are better for them these days. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Have you forgotten John Edwards? And the outrage over Bill Clinton? Adultery has always been a go to pearl clutching act by republicans but they've decided fabricating even worse allegations are better for them these days. 

So, how come JFK and MLK got a free pass?

(Clinton served two terms, his cheating didn't bother the public too much and still doesn't.  He can even buddy around with child-rapists.)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, and then said:

I hadn't heard any accusations about Joe actually molesting any children beyond the creepy hair sniffing stuff.  Hunter supposedly had images on his laptop of him naked with underage girls as well as using crack at the same time.  I'm not sure how Biden or his FBI will suppress those images even if he is inaugurated.  I guess they'll criminalize anyone who posts it but that still isn't going to stop it.  Nor SHOULD THEY. 

FBI just admitted that they are in possession of Seth Rich's laptop after 4 years. Funny that the FBI would have the laptop for a assumed robbery where nothing was taken. (except for maybe the laptop :ph34r:)

Don't expect anything forthcoming if at all on Biden's laptop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

So, how come JFK and MLK got a free pass?

(Clinton served two terms, his cheating didn't bother the public too much and still doesn't.  He can even buddy around with child-rapists.)

They were both murdered............................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

They were both murdered............................

I doubt they were murdered for being unfaithful.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

I doubt they were murdered for being unfaithful.

Although that might explain why my missus is taking a greater interest in this thread than usual.

• Haha 4

John Paul Mac Isaac, the man at the center of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, has posted a video on YouTube labeled “The Truth.”

In the strange three-minute video, Isaac explains a little family history before stating, for the record, that he isn’t a Russian puppet or a hacker.

Report at Vice magazine

9 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Don't expect anything forthcoming if at all on Biden's laptop.

Yeah, the BDS people will bray coverup, the other side will reply nothing forthcoming because there was nothing of it "witch hunt" i believe is the go to term.

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

In the strange three-minute video, Isaac explains a little family history before stating, for the record, that he isn’t a Russian puppet or a hacker

He added that disclamer likely because no matter which side is accused of what when a person pops up with their opinion that usually lacks proof they still want to try to make themselves sound as qualified as possible. And seems a trend both sides like to call each other "puppets" saying you are not doesnt make it so.

I walk the line between good and evil. I dont takes sides i want proof not tales and stories,

Ive seen pictures of hunter passed out a glass xxxx, in his mouth, i dont have a clue what else was on his comp, i do not go by stories or claims, prove the case in court before a judge.

We all know HB is an embarrassing mess, addiction is an illness i should have more empathy and compassion for hunter but i cant say that i do,

i might be very mistaken but i see a spoiled rich kid who thinks hes entitled, he doesnt care what pain he causes or he would use some of the families $$$ to get clean and get his act together.

Ive known too many junkies who were just self centered dbags they didnt care who they hurt they just want their fix, and its not limited to crack, alcohol, other drugs, etc, and if you didnt praise their every thought and action you were viewed as $atan and viciously attacked. ( for their f ups )

Ive lost friends due to addiction demons, theirs not mine,.

Hunter should feel bad for what hes putting his dad/family through even with that albatross around his neck joe biden beat trump fair and square and big, hunters issues are not joes and the country voted for joe knowing this just like people voted trump knowing his epic faults.

• Sad 1

Joe Biden's younger brother James is investigated by Feds over his role in Pennsylvania hospital business - day after revelation that Hunter is also being probed over his tax affairs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9040145/Joe-Bidens-brother-James-caught-federal-probe.html

Jill Biden ignores question on Hunter as he and her brother-in-law Jim are caught up in federal probes into their business millions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9040643/Jill-Biden-ignores-question-Hunter-Biden-caught-tax-probe.html

quite bizarre 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, OverSword said:

Deeply proud

Joe-Biden-Hunter-Biden-Crack-Pipe.jpg

Using his thoroughly broken son as a bag man isn't an indication of pride or anything else except greed.  It should be instructive to watch the usual suspects here deflect, ignore or go on the attack as the truth comes out.  And IT WILL.  Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the stumble bums at CNN aren't nearly up to the job of suppressing this stuff.  

Oh, they'll give it their best effort, but the juicy stuff is just too lucrative to pass up.  Unless Trump can appoint a Special Counsel with the same rules and budget that was given to Mueller, this story will disappear like it never happened.  Right down the memory hole.  These people have been hypocrites for so long they think they have a divine right to dictate their own reality as they go along.  

Edited by and then
misspelling

7 hours ago, glorybebe said:

quite bizarre

I couldn't characterize it as bizarre.  If the investigation ends with any of the suspects actually being indicted and tried, I'd say it was MIRACULOUS.  This information has been common knowledge in the power circles in DC for months, if not years.  Even when an insider eyewitness gave details about his business dealings with the Bidens - Hunter, James AND papa Joe, the legacy media and social media acted as though it didn't exist.  

That insider, Tony Bobulinski, was an Annapolis Grad, a former Naval Officer and a man with an impeccable record and credentials and the media transformed him into the invisible man.  The only confusion I have now is WHY are they allowing this dirt to surface before Biden is inaugurated?  I guess there is some threshold event that they can't avoid and they're going to try to manage the fallout so their sheep don't get too disturbed.  Either that OR they really are so arrogant that they want to spit in the faces of those they look down on.  That'd be the 75 million who supported Trump.  

Oh well, interesting times ahead.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

hunters issues are not joes and the country voted for joe knowing this

Did they now?  The media and social media throttled this story.  It's like it never happened.  Why they're covering it now is a mystery to me.  Hunter's "issues" may include money laundering and tax evasion over multiple millions of dollars that magically appeared for him from an investment arm of the CCP.  He flew to Beijing on AF2 with dad and left China with a 1.5 BILLION dollar investment in the bag.  Short of Trump convincing Barr to name a Special Counsel to investigate this corruption, when Joe is sworn in, Hunter's legal issues will disappear.  

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:55 PM, Agent0range said:

No one cares about Hunter Biden.

I'm sure you have that right.  I wonder if you'll care if evidence surfaces tying Joe to the corruption with the Chinese?  Care to stake out a position on that today?  Special Counsel, unlimited budget and time frame?  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, and then said:

Did they now?  The media and social media throttled this story.  It's like it never happened.  Why they're covering it now is a mystery to me.  Hunter's "issues" may include money laundering and tax evasion over multiple millions of dollars that magically appeared for him from an investment arm of the CCP.  He flew to Beijing on AF2 with dad and left China with a 1.5 BILLION dollar investment in the bag.  Short of Trump convincing Barr to name a Special Counsel to investigate this corruption, when Joe is sworn in, Hunter's legal issues will disappear.  

I said that people knew about hunter and his issues and still were so over trumps epic incompatance and life costing failures that they voted biden winner.

Same As i say with claims and stories of ghosts, bigfoot, aliens lets see the proof in this case present proof to a judge and if hunter is guilty then let the law punish him if joe is guilty let the law punish him.

2 hours ago, and then said:

I guess there is some threshold event that they can't avoid and they're going to try to manage the fallout so their sheep don't get too disturbed.

December 18 (45 days post-election) is the day stipulated in Trump's EO demanding all intelligence agencies deliver to DNI all collected information relating to foreign interference in the US election.

We are one week away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

December 18 (45 days post-election) is the day stipulated in Trump's EO demanding all intelligence agencies deliver to DNI all collected information relating to foreign interference in the US election.

We are one week away.

I am trying to keep a positive outlook but I really sense that SCOTUS is going to refuse to take this case up.  Those on the Left who will be celebrating their "victory" over the BOM will never look back or question any of the fraud and many Trump Republicans will be walking away from an irredeemable system.  Short term, the Republicans are going to suffer significant losses and Democrats will benefit.  But only short term.  I have every confidence that the corruption and arrogance in that party will inevitably lead to a level of hubris and overreach that will push this nation over the edge.  

Remove faith in elections and there is no path forward for America.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Surely the SC understands this.  Refusing to hear the most important case ever put before the court would not stop the inevitable...it would only bring the inevitable by way of violence.

The Texas case is fully on the SC docket, and is rapidly gaining amici, motions to intervene (allow additional parties), and motions to expedite:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

In case you were asleep for the last 4 yrs Trump was subject of  a 3 yr investigation in the Russia Russia Russia Collusion Delusion Conspiracy. It turned up nothing. Surely if there was any malfeasance in his tax records we would of heard.

:D

cnn-russian-collusion-wolf-blitzer.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Surely the SC understands this.  Refusing to hear the most important case ever put before the court would not stop the inevitable...it would only bring the inevitable by way of violence.

The Texas case is fully on the SC docket, and is rapidly gaining amici, motions to intervene (allow additional parties), and motions to expedite:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

I pray they will do the right thing even though it will lead to conflict no matter how they decide.  

5 hours ago, and then said:

I'm sure you have that right.  I wonder if you'll care if evidence surfaces tying Joe to the corruption with the Chinese?  Care to stake out a position on that today?  Special Counsel, unlimited budget and time frame?  

Is that before or after we can expect the eagerly awaited evidence of election fraud?

Just trying to plan my diary.

1 hour ago, and then said:

So why are you so intent on betraying your country?

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

Is that before or after we can expect the eagerly awaited evidence of election fraud?

Just trying to plan my diary.

That's up to DC.  Pretty sure the evidence is sufficient to justify the media reporting it.  See, if this was Trump or his kid that wouldn't matter at all but since this is going to cause a little embarrassment for China Joe, they will wait until they cannot ignore it any longer. 

Nice bit of sarcasm there old boy.  Funny thing about trying to prove a thing to a person who simply refuses to even imagine it as a possibility is that apparently it's just a waste of time and effort.  Here's the thing though, and you can't get past it... when 70 million other people DO believe a thing, it actually matters whether you accept it or not.  I know, crazy, right?  :o  

If the PTB decide to hold Hunter accountable and a real investigation is undertaken it will be fascinating to see you guys spin and whine like little b****es if Joe gets caught up in the messiness.  Happy holidays, mate...

I found this, thought it was a funny piece.  I was just looking for movies Trevor Noah is in.

https://deadline.com/2020/12/trevor-noah-daily-show-hunter-biden-donald-trump-pardons-1234654824/

“That’s right, people. Apparently Hunter is under investigation for his taxes,” Noah said, admitting that it’s a pretty bold move to announce that yourself. Noah likened it to a cheating man coming home and saying, “Oh, babe, you’re going to want to go through my phone.”

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, and then said:

when 70 million other people DO believe a thing, it actually matters whether you accept it or not.

I'm glad my opinion is so important to you and your 69,999,999 imaginary friends.

• Haha 1