Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Set To Sanction Turkey-Russian DEF System

Grim Reaper 6

The Trump administration doubled down on its threat to impose crippling economic sanctions on Turkey in response to its military campaign against the Kurds in northern Syria on Friday.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a White House briefing that the US had the power to "shut down" the Turkish economy, reiterating an unusual threat of economic war against an ally who's a member of the NATO alliance.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-administration-threatens-harsh-new-sanctions-on-turkey-2019-10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Erdogan is a defacto dictator/theocrat and has been tightening his grip on Turkey for years.  He is no longer even attempting to behave as a democratically elected ruler.  The clash with Turkey will come, eventually unless our masters in DC decide to bend the knee to them at some point.  I guess the question for the BOM brigade is, do you hate Trump more than you support democracy in our allies?  I think I know the answer.  So long, Turks, you're on your on...  

Don't worry. Joe 'Man of the Year' Biden will sort it all out. By taking the knee to Turkey. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Don't worry. Joe 'Man of the Year' Biden will sort it all out. By taking the knee to Turkey. 

The globalist Left are on the move all over the world.  They are trying to tie Netanyahu's hands so he can't deal with Iran.  Those who love Israel should hope that Netanyahu can use this narrowing window to BADLY hurt the Iranian nuke program before Biden reverses all the damage done to the mullahs over the last 4 years.  Once he turns on the tap for them by removing the sanctions, they will rebound and be strong enough to threaten not just Israel but the rest of us as well.  If Biden manages the steal, I really hope Netanyahu gives him an inaugural gift he'll never forget by taking down all Iran's nuke infrastructure, in detail.

19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Lets face reality here, this what is know as the Head in Butt agenda. Trump is betraying the American people, and possibly this could caused the Death of American Soldiers ( Which he cares nothing about, just the Bounty's that were placed upon heads of US Soldiers )  and he did all this for one reason to cause drama for President Biden. Which not only makes him a scumbag but also a Traitor, I was Camp Humphry Korea today. I had lunch with a good friend who works at NATO Headquarters Korea, and we Discussed everything Trump has been pushing as far as Foreign Policy decisions like this one he has been making. The entire Military community is angry, because he is putting American Military Lives at stake for a Vendetta, Toxic Vendetta. We also met another another friend works at US Forces Command Korea, and he was saying the samething, Trump needs to go, because he is truly a Danger to the United States of America.

Take Care my Friend, and yes I believe President Biden will handle this very well because he has something President Trump has never had the entire time he was in office and that's Support, which he could BUY and that is the support of a grateful Military Industrial Complex. President Biden, will listen to the Joint Chiefs of Staff because that is their job, and by allowing them to do their job they will drain the F-IN ocean for him. Trump never had the respect, or the support from the Military, and that has been proven over and over again!!

Oh and by the way, I wish Trump would not leave the White House when he is suppose to, because President Biden or Vice President Harris would release the Navy Seals to remove him and it would like something in the Photo I have posted below!!

Take Care my Friend, and dont worry President Biden, he has this all uncontrol.:tu:

White House Bunker |  Mr. President I will stay with you until the end!!!! Do you hear that!!!!!! Mr President!!!!!! Yes I do Mitch, Biden has sent the Navy Seals, hold me Mitch!!!! Please Hold me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | image tagged in donald trump and mitch mcconnell hiding in bunker,img | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Well, @Manwon Lender, I'm not surprised that the 'Military Industrial Complex' is glad to see the back of Trump. After all, Trump scaled back our military presence abroad, and fostered peace with North Korea (by threatening them with a big stick), faced down Iran, and ushered in peace treaties in the middle east. This is NOT the sort of behavior that encourages huge military sales. 

21 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, @Manwon Lender, I'm not surprised that the 'Military Industrial Complex' is glad to see the back of Trump. After all, Trump scaled back our military presence abroad, and fostered peace with North Korea (by threatening them with a big stick), faced down Iran, and ushered in peace treaties in the middle east. This is NOT the sort of behavior that encourages huge military sales. 

I am sorry my friend but you have been drinking that Trump Kool-Aid mixed Vodka, But now we have a real Leader that the Military will support and die for if necessary. He will let the Military leadership deal with Military issues, he will not ( Like your Fuhrer Her Trumpf ) make uneducated decisions and get people killed in the process. I had Lunch with a good friend who Works at United Nations Command Korea, and with another friend from United States Force Command Korea. We talked about this and about all the other nonsense, including the Supreme Court decision, and the AG of Texas talking about secession from the Union.  

All I am going to say, is let them. By making those comments that already have committed Sedition, Treason, and a number of other Federal Statues. So has President Trump, by using voter Fraud claims to try and overthrow the Government of the United States as it is outlined in the Constitution of the United States. All the Military Headquarters worldwide on an increased level of Alert, that is especially so in the United States, at this point if President Trump tried to use Military Forces for his voter fraud campaign, or if Texas acted in manner that they talked about in both case they would be crushed and arrested for Sedition as outlined by the Constitution.

So let them tread on the snake because they are going to get bit, and these charges of Sedition are not going away, everyone involved from the lawyers to members of Congress and Senators are going to come under fire real soon for violating the Constitution. they had there fun and they lost and now it time to pay the price for their crimes.:yes:

18 U.S. Code § 2385.Advocating overthrow of Government 

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Edited by Manwon Lender

turkey needs to be reigned in - but I am not sure that trump is the right man for that after what he permitted in syria, ditching allies along the way.  such actions embolden people like Erdogan.

The most likely long term outcome is that Turkey will leave or be pushed out of NATO - but given its military strength and its seemingly cosiness to Russia (via buying Russian hardware) that is a dangerous move. 

Turkey will be a hard nut for anybody to crack. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 9:45 AM, Manwon Lender said:

So let them tread on the snake because they are going to get bit, and these charges of Sedition are not going away, everyone involved from the lawyers to members of Congress and Senators are going to come under fire real soon for violating the Constitution. they had there fun and they lost and now it time to pay the price for their crimes.:yes:

18 U.S. Code § 2385.Advocating overthrow of Government 

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Well, if they had recommended using force or violence, then you would be correct ! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, if they had recommended using force or violence, then you would be correct ! 

Yea, that true.

Take careCare