Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dealing with shadow people animals

buer5337

okay if you have a shadow entity in your house human or animal shaped try to make friends with it not like lah di duh friends but getting so you both are familier with eachother whenever it watches you in the night maybe attacks you or walks past your door heres i mean some of them do all those things but most only do one of them how you become in a better status to its eyes its probably not even evil just misunderstood i mean some of them may attack you but that could be for other reasons like for example you moved to a new house a year ago and now a shadow thing attacks you sometimes if your in your home and an intruder brakes in im sure most of you would attack them i know i would its the same for them maybe they were there before you and if they only appear later after you settle in your new house or whatever or old house they could have been there before but never showed themselves cause they didn't mind the last people there 

so there attacking you cause you a intruder n there eyes like with the american indians they lived in england before the pilgrims but the pilgrims said this is all are land now anyway the ay you guys become tolerable of eachother is by this next time you see try saying hi and wave or just speak to it about anything try to give it a name but remember it probs already has a name and if you ever hear a whisper of a name  it is most likely its name if you want it to leave you alone say nicely to it [can i be left be] now or [is it alright with you if you could leave me alone for a bit] anyway thats all bye

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Dealing with shadow people animals

i meant to write america not england on the american indians bit lol

• Like 1