Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New TV series to explore Roswell incident

UM-Bot

Unfortunately the History channel doesn't have any credibility anymore.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It can't be worse that the two CW series about the aliens who landed in Roswell.  :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Myles said:

Unfortunately the History channel doesn't have any credibility anymore.   what he told me.

My father was a high-ranking Senior Master Sargent in the Air Force who served about 28 years, and what he told me was definitely credible.    He earned several medals also.  He told me that during one of his tours of duty about the time of the Roswell incident he came in contact with another high-ranking Officer who was involved in the case, and this man told him they had brought back some bodies from the wreckage.   My father was a down-to-earth man and I believe what he told me.

These are medals my father earned:

A veteran of 28 years with the U.S. Army Air Corps,  served two overseas tours - the European-African-Middle Eastern Theater during World War II and in the Pacific Theater. He was awarded numerous decorations including the European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Star, the Good Conduct Medal with Silver Clasp - 1 Loop, the American Defense Service Medal, the American Campaign Medal, the World War II Victory Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Air Force Longevity Service Award with 3 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters, the Distinguished Unit Citation and the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award. After his retirement, he then taught school in San Antonio for 20 years. His main hobby was fishing.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

My father was a high-ranking Senior Master Sargent in the Air Force who served about 28 years, and what he told me was definitely credible.    He earned several medals also.  He told me that during one of his tours of duty about the time of the Roswell incident he came in contact with another high-ranking Officer who was involved in the case, and this man told him they had brought back some bodies from the wreckage.   My father was a down-to-earth man and I believe what he told me.

Yes the Air Force did a great job covering up what they were really doing: launching high altitude balloons to determine if the Soviet Union had detonated any nuclear weapons yet. This was a highly classified operation which went awry when one of the balloons crashed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

Yes the Air Force did a great job covering up what they were really doing: launching high altitude balloons to determine if the Soviet Union had detonated any nuclear weapons yet. This was a highly classified operation which went awry when one of the balloons crashed.

I'm sure the Military does use weather balloons for whatever reasons, but my father had no reason to make up a story to cover up a weather balloon mission to me.    The weather balloon claim has been told many, many times, and citizens lives were even threatened if they told anyone about the craft and bodies.   One Officer was sworn to secrecy several years, afraid to tell anyone because his life had been threatened by the Military.   Finally just before his death he told his wife about the craft and bodies.

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/RoswellCitizensThreatened.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

Right.  :lol:

7 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

A veteran of 28 years with the U.S. Army Air Corps,  served two overseas tours - the European-African-Middle Eastern Theater during World War II and in the Pacific Theater. He was awarded numerous decorations including the European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Star, the Good Conduct Medal with Silver Clasp - 1 Loop, the American Defense Service Medal, the American Campaign Medal, the World War II Victory Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Air Force Longevity Service Award with 3 Bronze Oak Leaf Clusters, the Distinguished Unit Citation and the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award. After his retirement, he then taught school in San Antonio for 20 years. His main hobby was fishing.

I respect you i like your posts but all you posted was more hear say, second, third party claims and stories and thats all roswell has ever been except what has been proven which is a weather balloon with radar targets crashed

a rancher brazel reported it to LEO go read his report, its weather balloon wreckage not interstellar craft just like what marcel described then add a few decades of embellishment for profit and attention.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I'm sure the Military does use weather balloons for whatever reasons, but my father had no reason to make up a story to cover up a weather balloon mission to me.    The weather balloon claim has been told many, many times, and citizens lives were even threatened if they told anyone about the craft and bodies.   One Officer was sworn to secrecy several years, afraid to tell anyone because his life had been threatened by the Military.   Finally just before his death he told his wife about the craft and bodies.

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/RoswellCitizensThreatened.html

You do realize that ufo alien researchers not skeptics have thoroughly debunked and exposed claims made but glenn dennis, frankie rowe and frank Kaufman to name just a few of to be blunt icon_bs.gif.cc870d83ce08dad96600263ae2f38b28.gif

Frank kaufman was a big story teller of bodies recovered and iirc it was none other that kevin Randal who after kaufmans death with help of his widow exposed his fraud.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Brandy333, I'm sure your father was a tremendous Noncommissioned Officer who served his nation faithfully and honorably. That being said, I seriously doubt that what he was told was anything factual. Most likely someone was messing with him as jokes and practical jokes were (and still are) part and parcel of military life.

I'm approaching 23 years of active military service in the Army myself. I have had the privilege to speak with individuals who were assigned to both the Roswell and Alamogordo Army Airfields either at the time or in the following years. To a person, they laugh at the alien and ufo stories and say that it was all a bunch nonsense. They were also down to earth and I have no reason to doubt them.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Trelane said:

@Brandy333, I'm sure your father was a tremendous Noncommissioned Officer who served his nation faithfully and honorably. That being said, I seriously doubt that what he was told was anything factual. Most likely someone was messing with him as jokes and practical jokes were (and still are) part and parcel of military life.

I'm approaching 23 years of active military service in the Army myself. I have had the privilege to speak with individuals who were assigned to both the Roswell and Alamogordo Army Airfields either at the time or in the following years. To a person, they laugh at the alien and ufo stories and say that it was all a bunch nonsense. They were also down to earth and I have no reason to doubt them.

Thank you for your insights, and  what you say makes sense.   I posted my father's medals on another post not in boasting but because I'm proud of him and proud to have been his daughter.    

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Thank you for your insights, and  what you say makes sense.   I posted my father's medals on another post not in boasting but because I'm proud of him and proud to have been his daughter.    

No problem at all. There's a lot of confusion when it comes to Roswell and everything that has been put out over the years.

I did not take it as boasting at all. He was a great an honorable American and you should absolutely be very proud of him and what he did for his country.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My dad did photo analyst type work for the navy in those days, and yeah, he said he didnt know any military who took the roswell alien craft or bodies stories as anything but guys BSing each other.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, Brandy333 said:

Your father and dozens of others have made sure the government didn’t get away with Roswell. Sounds like a great man. Hats off to you and he.

• Confused 1

Nope. The evil gov was exposed as having a secret balloon project.

18 hours ago, the13bats said:

Nope. The evil gov was exposed as having a secret balloon project.

Was it aliens? Probably not. But it wasn’t a weather balloon. People speaking out and giving deathbed confessions are ,in my opinion, borderline heros by not allowing the government to mow over the truth.

3 minutes ago, Nobu said:

Was it aliens? Probably not. But it wasn’t a weather balloon. People speaking out and giving deathbed confessions are ,in my opinion, borderline heros by not allowing the government to mow over the truth.

Why not? What specifically excludes balloons? 

Have you heard the deathbed confessions or actually looked properly into any claims? They don't stack up. I don't think spreading hearsay makes one a hero myself. 

• Thanks 2