Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supreme Court dismisses Texas AGs Lawsuit

Grim Reaper 6

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Dude your a late i beat you to the punch my brother:D mine thread posted first:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude your a late i beat you to the punch my brother:D mine thread posted first:D

Dang. Oh well, I'll just have to console myself with my Grampa news.:clap:

MODS, apparently I did it again. Merge please!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

By three minutes. <_<:tu:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Dang. Oh well, I'll just have to console myself with my Grampa news.:clap:

MODS, apparently I did it again. Merge please!

No problem my Brother, you just need to practice your quick draw that's all I only beat you by less than minute!!!!:P

Take care my Brother

• Haha 1

Well think about it, if the Supreme Court had favored Trump and the GOP, throwing out millions of votes from four states, that would have told those voters their votes didn't mean anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

Yes sir, that is very very fitting, because all this Fraud Crap Is Over, Done, the F-IN Kraken has been turned to stone, fallen apart, and the all the Kings Men can't put it back together!!!!!! Ye Ha!!!!!!!:tsu:

Oh and by the way, there is no doubt that Freddie would not have supported Trump, so I bet he smiling where ever he is!!!!!:tu:

Take care my brother, this is a great day!!!!!!!!!:tsu: 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

No problem my Brother, you just need to practice your quick draw that's all I only beat you by less than minute!!!!:P

Take care my Brother

I knew I  should have never given you that Fark link. :lol: Oh well, I can retire knowing you're on the job.:nw:

• Haha 1

Well, aren't you the clever boy :)   I actually posted it first, I just didn't start a new thread because I figured several of you would take care of that.

Congrats on finally getting rid of the Orange Menace.  I know all of you worked INSANELY hard to keep that hate stoked and it seems to have paid off.  That said... tens of millions of Americans will never buy it.  And believe it or not, that will actually matter in the time ahead.  Not because they are planning on going full hate STUPID like the Antifa/BLM trash.  No... it will matter because regardless of how many of you look down the nose and laugh, what your party has done is to destabilize America in a serious way.  

Having confidence in the vote is ultimately the only thing holding this nation together.  Democrats executed a strategy to flood the states with ballots with nearly ZERO protections to prove they were valid.  Apparently, it worked.  At least it accomplished your immediate goal. 

So now, tens of millions of us are not only convinced this election was stolen, we also are being spit on by your media.  Joe, James and Hunter are corrupt, you know it and so do we.  I'm reasonably sure that corruption is no problem for ya.

The difference is going to be that WE are about to become INSANELY MOTIVATED because now that we can no longer trust elections, we have to get serious about coming together to take whatever steps are necessary to resist this coming "Politburo" that is most likely going to be run by the Tan Messiah.  He can play his games in DC all he wants to but he is going to learn that he holds NO SWAY outside the blue cesspools.  

One thing sure is that millions of us are going to be looking for a different Party.  The Republican brand is about to take a serious hit.  Fortunately, we have a leader in mind that might just create a viable 3rd Party between now and 2024. ;)  

So.. enjoy, drink responsibly, and be sure to prove my point by continuing to vent hate against the BOM AND his supporters.  Just a word in passing... that hate you've been indulging for 4 years is about to no longer be justifiable in any way.  From around 2022 forward, if you're still getting a rush from it, you may be an addict.  

Okay... let the toxic waste flow.  :w00t:  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Oh well, I'll just have to console myself with my Grampa news

What's this?  Did you become a Grampa?

Oh yeah... I think I beat BOTH of you.  I posted it in a status update 51 minutes ago.  :P

Edited by and then
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Well think about it, if the Supreme Court had favored Trump and the GOP, throwing out millions of votes from four states, that would have told those voters their votes didn't mean anything.

You are certainly right my sister, but if that had not happened it would have proven a far worst problem than that. It would have proven that the United States was no longer Democratic Republic and that Democracy had been replaced with Totalitarianism because that is what President Trump has been attempting to do since the election ended and actually even before!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism

Take care my sister:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

'The big one', was it? :lol:

Was that less than 24 hours before it was shot down?

Edited by Setton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

'The big one', was it? :lol:

Was that less than 24 hours before it was shot down?

I look forward to hearing what the next plot will be to get Trump to win :geek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, and then said:

Well, aren't you the clever boy :)   I actually posted it first, I just didn't start a new thread because I figured several of you would take care of that.

Congrats on finally getting rid of the Orange Menace.  I know all of you worked INSANELY hard to keep that hate stoked and it seems to have paid off.  That said... tens of millions of Americans will never buy it.  And believe it or not, that will actually matter in the time ahead.  Not because they are planning on going full hate STUPID like the Antifa/BLM trash.  No... it will matter because regardless of how many of you look down the nose and laugh, what your party has done is to destabilize America in a serious way.  

Having confidence in the vote is ultimately the only thing holding this nation together.  Democrats executed a strategy to flood the states with ballots with nearly ZERO protections to prove they were valid.  Apparently, it worked.  At least it accomplished your immediate goal. 

So now, tens of millions of us are not only convinced this election was stolen, we also are being spit on by your media.  Joe, James and Hunter are corrupt, you know it and so do we.  I'm reasonably sure that corruption is no problem for ya.

The difference is going to be that WE are about to become INSANELY MOTIVATED because now that we can no longer trust elections, we have to get serious about coming together to take whatever steps are necessary to resist this coming "Politburo" that is most likely going to be run by the Tan Messiah.  He can play his games in DC all he wants to but he is going to learn that he holds NO SWAY outside the blue cesspools.  

One thing sure is that millions of us are going to be looking for a different Party.  The Republican brand is about to take a serious hit.  Fortunately, we have a leader in mind that might just create a viable 3rd Party between now and 2024. ;)  

So.. enjoy, drink responsibly, and be sure to prove my point by continuing to vent hate against the BOM AND his supporters.  Just a word in passing... that hate you've been indulging for 4 years is about to no longer be justifiable in any way.  From around 2022 forward, if you're still getting a rush from it, you may be an addict.  

I just feel relieved that it's over. No more snarks to give.  Til the moron, or one of his spawn tries to run in 2024, that is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, and then said:

What's this?  Did you become a Grampa?

Oh yeah... I think I beat BOTH of you.  I posted it in a status update 51 minutes ago.  :P

Yup, Im officially an old guy now. I just have to brush up on how to spoil grandkids now. :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, and then said:

The supreme court is a 6-3 majority republican appointees. Three of the Republican appointees are specifically Trump appointees.

How do you honestly still believe Trump's voter fraud lies?

All the courts, the DOJ, FBI, republican SOS.  Everyone but Trump says there was no proof of election fraud. 

Yet you still believe Trump. Shouldn't it be more likely that maybe Trump is just the one lieing to you and not everyone else ?

• Like 7

@and then Defeat is bitter. It takes a while to get past it. You have my sympathy.

But when you finally do, please consider the fact that you were lied to. Your leader lied to you. You CAN trust the electoral process.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I told y'all the supreme court was going to punt this case. 

Hopefully now everyone will calm down.

Trump is lieing to you guys. Let this sink it. A conservative majority supreme court (3 of which are not just GOP appointees but Trump appointees) 

There is no fraud.

I would love nothing more than for you to be right, However, unfortchanately President Trump will not except this and neither will his base. He will continue to antagonistic, be decisive, delusional, and he will push this until January 21st when he must leave Office. Even then, he will not stop, he will continue to stir up his base, and create any problem he possible can for the Biden Administration. Look he has campaigned since he lost the election on November 3, and he received almost 300 Million Dollars in donations, just like the Birther Conspiracy, he will continue to push and push. 

But, things will be different, and if he pushes to far or says the wrong things he may be arrested for Sedition or possible even Treason, I hope this doesnt occur, I hope he can find the common sense to give up and to shut up, but you can bank on one thing, if he continues to create problems he will have the problems put back upon himself, and those problem may lead to cell with grey bars!!!:tu: 

Take care my friend

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Sup everybody :st

Havn't been around in awhile...I trust you all were pure saints in my absents lol

It's over for this cycle folks...just as it was last cycle when my dislike for Hillary got an outsider like myself to vote for Trump,much the same happened this cycle against Trump.

The man kicked his own teeth out one at a time by his absurd stupidity during a pandemic...he kicked his own ass.FACT!

I honestly would have voted for the man again over Biden had all this pandemic business never happened,but you can't change history...

I sat this one out,i had already seen damage and loss personally from this unfortunate disaster.

That said,the precedent has been set by the previous 4 year...There in all honesty should be a Special Council set up by Republicans started immediatly looking into the Bidens,Swallwell,and left wing possible crooks...

Even in a record breaking turnout,we still only got right around 2/3rd's of eligible voters too turn out...roughly around 1/3rd still can't stand the best the 2 polished turds can produce.

Just my stance on things...hope everyones been doing well B)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I just feel relieved that it's over. No more snarks to give.  Til the moron, or one of his spawn tries to run in 2024, that is. 

Well, I really hope the country can get past this.  I know most of y'all don't believe the election was corrupted but millions of Americans will be convinced of it forever.  The thing is, it doesn't MATTER if they are wrong.  You get that, right?  The fact that they believe they watched the Democrat machine intentionally wreck an election so they could get rid of Trump is going to create a tsunami of hate and mistrust.  The hate, we can get past in time.  Not so with the loss of trust in the only bond left holding this country together.  I'm sure people will ignore this as sour grapes but I really believe this election is going to set some seriously bad events in motion.  Not violence.  That's just the trash in the burned and looted blue cesspools.  No, the changes I think will happen could actually break this nation.  I pray I'm wrong.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, and then said:

Well thanks, but I think it is a little premature.  Donald Trump will be active and a major force in politics for years to come.  I imagine he will be delighted to lead your new party.   A   lot of Republicans will follow you and you can  come up with a good name too.   On the bright side we will all benefit from shaking up the existing parties and structure.

Once the splintering process starts, how will it stop?  When some of your fellow Trump supporters lobby for White only voting, or removing the vote from women, outlawing homosexuality and Judaism, and either sending all nonwhites out of your territory or reinstituting slavery, will you object or go along?    It is in your future.  Tough times and tough decisions for all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2