Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please Get Vaccinated For Covid -19

pallidin

I do have mental issues and am paranoid about it for lots of reasons, however,

I will get the vax as soon as i see other get it with no problems.

On a side note i am part of a long term research study  group of a big university, just yesterday in the mail they had sent me a covid test kit which i will complete tonight and send back, should be intriging

• Like 5

I recently had an allergic reaction to medicine, so I'm a bit nervous about the vaccine. But I will take it. Anything is better than being choked to death by Covid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I love you all, and want you to be safe.

Please, please, please get vaccinated against this dangerous virus when it become available.

That's all I have to say. Love you.

I am in a few Melanoma support groups. And, it is importance that people understand the trials (rushed through) that were done on this.

I just replied on a group with a very lengthy post, that I might just copy paste here, with about 6 links.

Clinical trials normally take many years. Before they get to human trials. And Human trials, minimum 2 years. With that said. This was only done on mainly healthy people. Why? Because they do not want to take the chance of failure. People with other health issues, and especially on treatments were a no way. Pfizer, and the others even say to not take this vaccine if on treatments for many things. As there is not enough data to know if it will have adverse effects to the treatments.

Being I have one shot (immuntherapy) at mine, and if it does not work, I have to go to trials. I know how they work, and how long they take, and the success rate of them. About 21% of trials even make it to the human part. And most of those fail. Take out the cancer treatment trials and that number jumps up a tad. Not much. And this is with the years of studies.

Even if I were not in remission from cancer, and just off of treatments, I would not get it. No way. I know of too many trials that went well over 2 years, to be pulled of of studies because of side effects that hit later.

Our immune systems have a 90% plus success rate on Corona. Higher if you are younger than me. (54). The vaccine has a 94%.

If the mortality rate were substantially higher, than maybe the risk would be worth the reward.

But now way is that risk worth it right now. Not a chance. I only know one person getting it, out of about 250 I am in close contact with at work. For these same reasons. A vaccine made in less than a year, and "studied". Nope.

2 in the UK had severe allergic reactions, so they are also saying anyone that has had any allergic reactions to any vaccines, do not get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, zep73 said:

I recently had an allergic reaction to medicine, so I'm a bit nervous about the vaccine. But I will take it. Anything is better than being choked to death by Covid.

Absolutley DO NOT. They are telling people that have had allergic reactions to others to NOT take it. Not until they have more data. 2 people in the UK had major allergic reactions. Please look for my reply here and read it. I can furnish all of the links if need be.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I do have mental issues and am paranoid about it for lots of reasons, however,

I will get the vax as soon as i see other get it with no problems.

On a side note i am part of a long term research study  group of a big university, just yesterday in the mail they had sent me a covid test kit which i will complete tonight and send back, should be intriging

Yeah, I hear you. I have a clinical anxiety disorder mixed with severe depression which has landed me in the hospital more times than the fingers on both of my hands.

So, I got you.

Um, from what I understand, the only significant issues of the vaccine injection were of those that have severe general allergies. And even so, they recovered (UK) 

Stay safe..

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sakari said:

Absolutley DO NOT. They are telling people that have had allergic reactions to others to NOT take it. Not until they have more data. 2 people in the UK had major allergic reactions. Please look for my reply here and read it. I can furnish all of the links if need be.

Don't worry! When I get it, they will know about my medical history. If there's an issue, they will not give it to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if my works going to make it optional. I think they might require it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I am in a few Melanoma support groups. And, it is importance that people understand the trials (rushed through) that were done on this.

I just replied on a group with a very lengthy post, that I might just copy paste here, with about 6 links.

Clinical trials normally take many years. Before they get to human trials. And Human trials, minimum 2 years. With that said. This was only done on mainly healthy people. Why? Because they do not want to take the chance of failure. People with other health issues, and especially on treatments were a no way. Pfizer, and the others even say to not take this vaccine if on treatments for many things. As there is not enough data to know if it will have adverse effects to the treatments.

Being I have one shot (immuntherapy) at mine, and if it does not work, I have to go to trials. I know how they work, and how long they take, and the success rate of them. About 21% of trials even make it to the human part. And most of those fail. Take out the cancer treatment trials and that number jumps up a tad. Not much. And this is with the years of studies.

Even if I were not in remission from cancer, and just off of treatments, I would not get it. No way. I know of too many trials that went well over 2 years, to be pulled of of studies because of side effects that hit later.

Our immune systems have a 90% plus success rate on Corona. Higher if you are younger than me. (54). The vaccine has a 94%.

If the mortality rate were substantially higher, than maybe the risk would be worth the reward.

But now way is that risk worth it right now. Not a chance. I only know one person getting it, out of about 250 I am in close contact with at work. For these same reasons. A vaccine made in less than a year, and "studied". Nope.

2 in the UK had severe allergic reactions, so they are also saying anyone that has had any allergic reactions to any vaccines, do not get it.

You need to be very careful with that kind of speech, bro. You will scare people. And you are speaking against thousands of doctors and medical professionals.

The vaccines are safe! Or they would not be offered to you!

• Thanks 1

The trials explicitly excluded people with a history of cancer apart from a few exceptions; those with localised prostate cancer (where the cancer is contained in the prostate and has not spread to anywhere else), non-melanoma skin cancer that has been treated, cervical carcinoma in situ (pre-cancer) that has been treated, or those with a low risk of either their cancer coming back, or spreading to other parts of the body.
So far, we haven’t seen any data about how effective the vaccine was in these people, nor how many were on the trials – we’ll be looking out for this information as it emerges."

• Like 6

It’s generally recommended that vaccines not be given during chemo or radiation treatments – the only exception to this is the flu shot. This is mainly because vaccines need an immune system response to work, and you may not get an adequate response during cancer treatment.
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, zep73 said:

You need to be very careful with that kind of speech, bro. You will scare people. And you are speaking against thousands of doctors and medical professionals.

I am posting the verified links now. I have stage 4 Melanoma. I know what I am talking about here. Been talking to my Oncologists for 3 months about this. And people are already so afraid that they are not living, and so afraid they will take a vaccine with out looking into it. I hope I do scare people enough to look. Go read the links I am giving.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Sakari said:
It’s generally recommended that vaccines not be given during chemo or radiation treatments – the only exception to this is the flu shot. This is mainly because vaccines need an immune system response to work, and you may not get an adequate response during cancer treatment.

From what I read the vaccine doesn't contain the virus it just contains RNA protein or something of the spiky shell, the way it spreads. So the body triggers a immune response to the spiky shell. 

So you shouldn't be at risk of infection.

• Like 1

As shown, the overall probability of success for all drugs and vaccines is 13.8%. (If oncology drugs are excluded, the figure is 20.9%.) But this number masks a wide variation by therapeutic area. Oncology drugs have a puny 3.4% success rate, while vaccines for infectious diseases have a 33.4% success rate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I am posting the verified links now. I have stage 4 Melanoma. I know what I am talking about here. Been talking to my Oncologists for 3 months about this. And people are already so afraid that hey are not living, and so afraid they will take a vaccine with out looking into it. I hope I do scare people enough top look. Go read the links I am giving.

Sakari, I am so sorry about your issue.

Both my ex-wife and my mother had similar serious issues.

Praying for you.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sakari said:

I am posting the verified links now. I have stage 4 Melanoma. I know what I am talking about here. Been talking to my Oncologists for 3 months about this. And people are already so afraid that hey are not living, and so afraid they will take a vaccine with out looking into it. I hope I do scare people enough top look. Go read the links I am giving.

5 minutes ago, Sakari said:

Any concern you, and your oncologist, may have, has already been considered.

If anyone reacts badly to it, it's because their possible allergies were unknown before getting it.

That's the thing about all medicine. You have to take it to know you can't tolerate it.

Edited by zep73

Just now, spartan max2 said:

From what I read the vaccine doesn't contain the virus it just contains RNA protein or something of the spiky shell, the way it spreads. So the body triggers a immune response to the spiky shell. 

So you shouldn't be at risk of infection.

That is true, and why I could not take it if I wanted too. A lot of people with cancer are now getting immunetherapies. This vaccine could very well trigger these (already unstable) treatments to have adverse affects.

I am just trying to show a bunch of options. People can make their own choice. I have learned alot with my 2 years of needles every 2 weeks. Especially about clinical trials. Kind of feel I need to spread what I have learned.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Sakari, I am so sorry about your issue.

Both my ex-wife and my mother had similar serious issues.

Praying for you.

Thank You Palidin. Also,. I am not trying to get people to not take this. I am just trying to share some of the known issues, especially for people that may be getting treatments for other things. I want this crap gone also. I want my trips next Summer to be without masks.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, zep73 said:

If anyone reacts badly to it, it's because their possible allergies were unknown before getting it.

That's the thing about all medicine. You have to get it to know you can't tolerate it.

Read my link from Pfizer saying not to get it if you already had allergic reactions from other vaccines. It needs more data. They are saying this. This was pushed through, on healthy people. They did not have time to do proper trials with different scenarios.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, zep73 said:

They are not safe for everyone. That is where this is dangerous to "scare" everyone into getting them.  And I am speaking with thousands of Doctors, and Pfizer itself. With links to support my posts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sakari said:

Read my link from Pfizer saying not to get it if you already had allergic reactions from other vaccines. It needs more data. They are saying this. This was pushed through, on healthy people. They did not have time to do proper trials with different scenarios.

1 minute ago, Sakari said:

They are not safe for everyone. That is where this is dangerous to "scare" everyone into getting them.  And I am speaking with thousands of Doctors, and Pfizer itself. With links to support my posts.

I don't see the problem. They are aware of it! Don't worry!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, zep73 said:

No it has not. Pfizer and others even state that more data is needed for certain scenarios of people to take this.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked